Sign in to follow this  
MosQ

WatchEden probs?

MosQ

Awh man RWI down and now im having sort of problems with WatchEden replica dealer..

Bought a watch ( breitling superocean 46 ) about 2-3 months ago, received it 2 months ago, and recently the automatic system stopped working

The watch only sometimes decides to start working again but yea for the rest its dead.

I followed all instructions from WatchEden online support. but nothing worked.

Now they want me the send the watch back in a package to china.

BUT: if the package gets taken by costums i lose the watch, also the sending of the package is not paid.

Now im pretty sure I have a year guarantee, even tho its a replica it should be a working product.

So it should be their problem right?

Any of WatchEden here? or anyone with a bit more experience of sending stuff back?

Kind Regards,

Mos

Dr. Jimmy

WE are theives, liars and total scumbags.

I'll tell you what will happen now (happened to me). You'll send your watch back to them at your expense. You won't hear anything for months. When they finally get around to answering your emails, they'll say that you broke the watch yourself and have to pay to have it repaired. You then get a forum mod involved, and WE will say, "Ok, we'll do you a big favor and fix your watch for free, but you have to leave positive feedback about us on the forum". Then you won't hear anything from them for a few more months. You get a mod involved again. They finally send your watch back, unrepaired, still not working. You throw the watch in the bin and write off the $300. And Watch Eden has succeeded again in ripping off another forum member.

greg_r

Honestly, my advice would be to get a rep-friendly watchsmith to look at it - I know it's extra expense, but you'll end up with a serviced, reliable watch that should work well for years.

trailboss99

I'll tell you what will happen now (happened to me). You'll send your watch back to them at your expense. You won't hear anything for months. When they finally get around to answering your emails, they'll say that you broke the watch yourself and have to pay to have it repaired. You then get a forum mod involved, and WE will say, "Ok, we'll do you a big favor and fix your watch for free, but you have to leave positive feedback about us on the forum". Then you won't hear anything from them for a few more months. You get a mod involved again. They finally send your watch back, unrepaired, still not working. You throw the watch in the bin and write off the $300. And Watch Eden has succeeded again in ripping off another forum member.

Fucking bullshit! Why do you think we have sales mods and a Help Desk? I am not aware of any request you have put in for help with a WE issue so why vent now when you ignored the processes put in place to assist you?

MosQ: That is the procedure with any dealer and for that matter any product anywhere. I am not aware of any company that will pay your forward shipping on a return let alone one dealing in contraband. Either take Greg's advice above or send t back they will pay the shipping back to you. If you need assistance the RWI Help Desk is still open: RWI Help Desk - members area

MosQ

Thanks for the replies :) this helps quite some, I didn't know the RWI help desk was still open. Thanks !

Dr. Jimmy

Fucking bullshit! Why do you think we have sales mods and a Help Desk? I am not aware of any request you have put in for help with a WE issue so why vent now when you ignored the processes put in place to assist you?

MosQ: That is the procedure with any dealer and for that matter any product anywhere. I am not aware of any company that will pay your forward shipping on a return let alone one dealing in contraband. Either take Greg's advice above or send t back they will pay the shipping back to you. If you need assistance the RWI Help Desk is still open: RWI Help Desk - members area

TB, My issue was on RG, not here, and was 2 years ago. Here's the link:

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=150690&highlight=iphone

It involved a phone, not a watch, same principal.

sub4me

I would suggest to send the watch back for repair since WE is willing to accept it, however by your own words you've had the watch 2-3 months and it worked up until recently (I have no idea what WEs warranty timeline is or if they have one), yes it blows when a rep watch doesn't live up to expections but you need to remember its a rep not a high quality watch you bought.

Like greg suggested its probably alot faster and easier to have it repaied locally so the choice is yours.