Sign in to follow this  
KinCaidk

iPhone Panerai app - now available

Baldrick

These have been available for WinMo 7 and 'Droid phones for ages, along with Breit / Rollies / Omega / Patek etc etc.

You can get them on the xda forums, lots of stuff there for personalisation, mix'n'match etc, cookies home tabs and editor are way ahead of Apple in that respect, no offense intended to any fanbois :)

replica_designer.jpgtransparent_clocks.jpg

KinCaidk
These have been available for WinMo 7 and 'Droid phones for ages, along with Breit / Rollies / Omega / Patek etc etc.

You can get them on the xda forums, lots of stuff there.

Well... This is for iPhone. :) Not a lot of stuff on the xda forums for Apple products :thumbsup2:

greg_r

thanks for the tip, K! :)

Ska

Baldrick mate. Do you HAVE to do that EVERY time?!

Boring Much?

Baldrick
Not a lot of stuff on the xda forums for Apple products

Inconceivable :)

Baldrick
Baldrick mate. Do you HAVE to do that EVERY time?!

Boring Much?

You're obviously a fanboi that didn't read and did take offence, how many geebees did you get with your Iphone ?

KinCaidk
Not a lot of stuff on the xda forums for Apple products

Inconceivable :)

exactly

Ska

hardly a fanboi mate and not offended in the least.

Just noticing a bit of "change the record" syndrome.

Baldrick

Wot. like 'there's a NEW app available for the IPhone NOW 125 greatest hits hasn't been on the juke box very often, I was simply highlighting it was also available for Win and Droid phones :)

KinCaidk

I'm getting an Android phone next time... just to try something new.

I had a HTC Touch Pro - cooked ROM (Energy I believe) WM 6.5 - worst phone I have ever owned :)

Next will probably be a Sony Ericsson X10 Mini Pro... - just to try it out.

Or a HTC Legend cause the design is pretty sweet.

Baldrick

I had a HTC Touch Pro - cooked ROM (Energy I believe) WM 6.5 - worst phone I have ever owned :)

I've had a Hero since last year, very sweet, just upgraded firmware to latest Droid and waiting for 2.2, also bumped in extended life battery, have an HD2 also, running since Dec / Jan with zero problems, upgraded to CHT and have as much personalisation as I can handle, PLUS, reception is great, I must be 'holding it the right way' :thumbsup2:

'holding it the right way'

I hear on the grapevine that they're bringing out an app that shows the fanbois how to hold it correctly.

lol-smiley-bounce-ag1.gif

greg_r

lol - my WM6.5 HTC wasn't too bad, actually, but the iPhone beat it comfortably in all areas. My contract isn't up until next year, but will certainly be looking at the Android alternatives when the time comes - giving the platform another year to mature is probably a good thing :)

KinCaidk

'holding it the right way' :thumbsup2:

facepalmkitty.gif

greg_r

K: awwww

BTW Baldrick. The record is broken mate. Give it a rest, huh?

Baldrick
but the iPhone beat it comfortably in all areas

In what areas did it beat it Greg, I've had 3g and 3gS and it doesn't compare speedwise or any other way with the HTC, Droid phone maybe, but even at that, hmm..!

BTW Baldrick. The record is broken mate. Give it a rest, huh?

Aww, wotsup, did that go right to the 'core', if the record is broken, why not use a radio app, oh wait a minute, reception isn't too good is it :)

lighten up Greg, it's not that serious !

KinCaidk

Actually - I can't believe how Apple made such an epic fail with the design of the antenna/chassis for the iPhone 4....

Baldrick
Actually - I can't believe how Apple made such an epic fail with the design of the antenna/chassis for the iPhone 4....

It's known as RTM syndrome, 'rush to market' :)

Brightlight

I'm saying nothing to avoid upsetting fragile egos :rofl:

greg_r

oh brother :rolleyes:

We use what we use, guys. Get over it - YOU are the ones behaving like fanbois.... :rofl:

Serious no. Tedious yes. I'm sick and tired of every mention of an Apple product - even in passing - being jumped on by you and BL. Enough already. Fair enough if the topic invites it - I dislike fanbois as much as you two guys purport to - but Kinky was simply passing on a piece of info that I, for one, appreciate. Then you two idiots come and do your usual jackbooted nonsense. It's tiresome enough when some teenage haxor wannabe who doesn't know any better does it - it's kinda sad when someone who should know better plays the same game. It's one of those 'funny once' deals. First time you're a wit. Second time you're a half-wit. It goes downhill from there ;)

JoeyB

'owes-a-bunch wit'??

Baldrick

Ooooh, I must be on Repgeek, I thought this was the no-holds barred place, where a lil' sarcasm wasn't frowned upon, guess you must be havin' some IT probs today, if you NOTICED, I said no offense, somebody took it and it escalated from there, I'm not an Apple hater, I simply pointed out for the benefit of those who don't have Apple product that you can get alternatives, but if you wanna get all huffy about it feel free, it's a two way street, you say your experience was better with Apple, I say mine wasn't, now who's Dad is bigger :rofl:

Brightlight
oh brother :rolleyes:

We use what we use, guys. Get over it - YOU are the ones behaving like fanbois.... :rofl:

Serious no. Tedious yes. I'm sick and tired of every mention of an Apple product - even in passing - being jumped on by you and BL. Enough already. Fair enough if the topic invites it - I dislike fanbois as much as you two guys purport to - but Kinky was simply passing on a piece of info that I, for one, appreciate. Then you two idiots come and do your usual jackbooted nonsense. It's tiresome enough when some teenage haxor wannabe who doesn't know any better does it - it's kinda sad when someone who should know better plays the same game. It's one of those 'funny once' deals. First time you're a wit. Second time you're a half-wit. It goes downhill from there ;)

Woah Greg!! I didn't jump on anything, just made a humorous comment that I wasn't commenting (as you would doubtless have expected me to) and I haven't. So wind back a bit and cut some slack.

greg_r

I would if it was humorous. It was, however, yet another needle attempt. I'm just very weary of EVERY mention of Apple getting jumped on by you two clowns. Fair enough if we're discussing the pros and cons of various systems - at that point everything is fair game, but it seems like you guys do it every bloody time someone mentions the platform - even in passing. It would feel the same if it was every mention of Windows btw - this isn't about Apple, it's about childish point-scoring. It's tiresome. Enough already. Fanbois give me the shits....

Brightlight
I would if it was humorous. I am, however, weary of EVERY mention of Apple getting jumped on by you two clowns. Enough is enough.

Enough is indeed enough. I am weary of EVERY mention I may make in an Apple thread however innocent getting jumped on by you. And I don't appreciate being called a clown. When you recover from your indigestion from lunch, perhaps a small apology might be an idea?