Sign in to follow this  
northantsrich

How do you pull off an AP ROO?

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Wear it with whatever outfit you want. I do try to dress stylish whenever I'm out and about wearing one of my watches. If I want a jogging pants day or going to the gym I wear my gshocks. They are actually nice whatever watches. Anyways pretty much wear whatever the hell you want when ever you want. Most people 99.999999999% don't know what the hell AP is or even if it real or not.

Yup.... most people ain't gotta clue.....

My favourite comment this summer on holiday ....whilst wearing my Gen RG was.......

OH I love your watch....... I saw one in the gift shop..... and was going to buy one....... !!!

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Wear it with whatever outfit you want. I do try to dress stylish whenever I'm out and about wearing one of my watches. If I want a jogging pants day or going to the gym I wear my gshocks. They are actually nice whatever watches. Anyways pretty much wear whatever the hell you want when ever you want. Most people 99.999999999% don't know what the hell AP is or even if it real or not.

Yup.... most people ain't gotta clue.....

My favourite comment this summer on holiday ....whilst wearing my Gen RG was.......

OH I love your watch....... I saw one in the gift shop..... and was going to buy one....... !!!

baruch

hahahahahahahahahaha in the giftsho that just made mine day!!!!!!!!!!

dingle

Dangerous business pulling off a roo - especially if they start jumping

:lol:

onzenuub
:popcorn:

Daywatch

Get one of these :)the-most-fun-inline-16-photo-523042-s-original.jpg

Car&Driver: 1989–94 Porsche 911 Most Fun for $25,000: The $25,000 Question: It's a 911. Enough said.

BentleySharp

Get one of these :)the-most-fun-inline-16-photo-523042-s-original.jpg

Car&Driver: 1989–94 Porsche 911 Most Fun for $25,000: The $25,000 Question: It's a 911. Enough said.

That's what you drive to compliment a gen AP ROO.

This is what you drive to compliment a rep AP ROO:

Vw_beetle.jpg

You car guys out there will understand the humour behind this one :)

JasperB

this is what helps- dress youre ass off than the watch you are wearing is for OTHER people most likely gen.

really d

Anyone here ex Bletchley Park? Just wondering what this says.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

hahahahahahahahahaha in the giftsho that just made mine day!!!!!!!!!!

..... my wife was giggling discretely .... looking at me trying to smile through gritted teeth.... being polite of course......

I did tell him it´s my favourite watch and he really should go buy one----- !!!!! ! :choke:

MikeAlmighty

I only pull it off when its time for bed :)

machiavegli
How many people do you think actually knows the value of the watch you're wearing... or gives a damn? :)

+1 to LG. I've worn more "expensive" reps to the gym in shorts...

-Mach

N.Rico

It doesn't mater what you wear ,ones you have in your wrist a hi end watch like that one ,nice clothes any one can buy but not any one can buy this watch ,what you can wear goes in your on personality, I see many people wearing so much beautiful time pieces every day wearing so ridicules clothes ,sometimes the most simple you are is more obvious and match .

any way I wear my AP RO when ever or where ever I want .

Horophile

It doesn't matter. Wealth doesn't have a look. Whether you where a suit or a bloody baseball cap with saggy pants and a hoodie.

The watch speaks for itself. Dress normal, the watch still says 'Look at me I'm an AP'.. Dress in all designer, once again, the watch makes the same statement; but also compliments the rest of your atire.

The only problem is if you're hopping out of a 1997 mitsubishi with a RG ROO haha, that's when you look like a toser!

wrenches&watches

My forged carbon diver takes trips to the gym all the time, just like my pams do. They love a good sweat. Currently my brushed ss superocean 44 has been used as my daily everywhere watch, with suits or gym clothes it's all about the person wearing it. Confidence is key... That being said, who gives a shit.

watchlvr91

It's my everyday watch. As others have said, just wear it with confidence!

Hyjynx

If you have to ask, then you can't. Well, you can, but not just yet. It's really about how you feel on the inside. Once you can "fake" that, then you're ready to pull it off. Seriously, unless you work in the finance/accounts department, nobody cares (or will know) that you're wearing a watch potentially miles above your pay grade.

Me, I don't wear ROOs only cuz I think they're a$$ ugly... I reserve the prerogative to change my mind. ;P

Edited by Hyjynx

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Really really simple......... When they look as accurate as they do..... what´s to pull off.........

Two of my gens next to two of my reps of each ....

Only an expert having a good long hard look will ever know.......

I sometimes wear mine with jeans and a cheap white T shirt...... and sometimes a little smarter

Which one is which...

You tell me

IMG_0168_zps72605be0.jpg

IMG_0314_zps9fee1fc7.jpg

bgreg

Left on top

Right on bottom...

I think.might be left on bottom too...

Mystery Shopper

gens on left.

Whose on first?

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

Both Gens on left.....

Both reps on right....

I should add.... the Gen RG is an G series,,,,, The rep is an H series which accounts for the small differences in the dial....

Otherwise ... they would be indistinguishable at a glance ....... apart from the weight issue

Edited by andman

Mystery Shopper

Just the date wheel on the RG if you are really looking and the panda is beautiful. Great pics andman, thanks for posting.

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

If the colour of the date wheel is what you are refferring to......

again... They are spot on.....on both RG´s

The Gen G series has a white wheel..... The H series rep has a black wheel... which is exactly the same as Gen H series.....(well done reppers)

So if they were that same series it would be a close call

My pleasure btw...... thanks for the comments

Edited by andman

BentleySharp

How do you pull off a ROO? I wouldn't know.

How do you pull off a Royal Oak 15400? I'll let you know in about a week or two when mine comes to my front door :D

The only problem is if you're hopping out of a 1997 mitsubishi with a RG ROO haha, that's when you look like a toser!

This sounds really shallow, but it's so true. I have a few different cars. One of my cars is an old beater of a minivan with over 200,000 miles on it. It's in good shape but it's hardly the cutting edge of sophistication, and I do still feel like a cunt getting out of the van wearing a watch worth 4 times it's resale value (And that's when I'm wearing my Datejust :P )

But do i still ride in the van with the window down and my watch-arm resting on the window sill for everyone to see? You damn straight :D

baruch

If the colour of the date wheel is what you are refferring to......

again... They are spot on.....on both RG´s

The Gen G series has a white wheel..... The H series rep has a black wheel... which is exactly the same as Gen H series.....(well done reppers)

So if they were that same series it would be a close call

My pleasure btw...... thanks for the comments

and man, I salute you- those RG rubberclad looks so damn good mine god :D

plankton

I agree w Powermax, wear it and enjoy.