Sign in to follow this  
madcatlancelot

Budget Rolex Sub Ceramic Asian 2813 21J

madcatlancelot

Hi guys,

I've had a sub ceramic last year when it is still considered a fantasy piece, I liked it but it doesn't wear very well probably because of the endlinks are sticking out of my wrist. It's beautiful though, and I've added few rollies in my collection since. But when one of the new dealers over at RWI offered the cheapest sub ceramic that I've seen, I immediately grabbed one.

The black ceramic sub arrived few days ago and to my surprise, it's a very beautiful and well-made piece! And best of all, the bracelet's all brushed and has the glidelock clasp.

The ceramic bezel is very shiny and the bezel print is thinner and whiter this time (which is a good thing), it looks the same as the GMTIIc that I got from Mary. The pearl is centered and well made.

RolexSubmarinerCeramic01.jpg

The bracelet is beautiful, the clasp works like a charm.

RolexSubmarinerCeramic02.jpg

The clasp markings are engraved.

RolexSubmarinerCeramic03.jpg

The glidelock works wonders, now i can adjust the bracelet without removing any links.

RolexSubmarinerCeramic04.jpg

And the lume is blue and amazingly bright, this is the only watch i have that has a blue lume and i like it a lot.

RolexSubmarinerCeramic05.jpg

This watch has a serial number V261245, is using an Asian 2813 21J movement (dealer's specs), I haven't opened the back to take a peek. I thought of upgrading my collection to ETA clones, but this is one great deal that I can't pass on. Hope you enjoyed the photos. ;)

Best regards,

madcatlancelot

P.S. For comparison's sake, this is the old black ceramic sub thread.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthrea...16.html?t=41916

GC

MCL...super snag! these lowend models are getting better and better.

imo...it looks great! enjoy it often!

madcatlancelot

Thanks GC, it really looks great. If i didn't know that this is running an Asian 21J movt, I'd think this is one of those "Swiss" version running a copy 3136 movt. :)

And for $88 shipped, this is a real steal.

Silverspeed

Ooh my...for $88 that looks stunning, plus very accurate

wondering if this is the ceramic Sub from the Noobfactory that BK uses....

Ska

bloody excellent looking watch mate!!

You deserve to be chuffed. Congratulations. :)

madcatlancelot

Yeah I'm wondering that too, it looks similar. But this watch's serial number is different from bk's and in general, different serial # from watches that came from that factory.

I think the dealer is having an offer price (being a new dealer at RWI) that's why this is priced at $78 + $10 shipping to my location. So grab yours now while he has stock. :)

greg_r

Looks fantastic at that price, madcat. Congrats!

barkingtoad

You must feel like you stole it

Member X

Rehaut engraving on the pics on that link is amazing!

nunu78

I want one,I want one badly.............

AllergyDoc

I have the same watch (got it Friday). Lay told me in a PM that they are from the Noob factory. check the SELs; they're quite tight. I guess shipping is only $10 to where Madcat... is. It's $25 to the U.S. Still, $102 for this watch is a killer deal. I gave WBK $125 for a crappy version. IMO, the bezel cutting isn't as refined and elegant as the GMT-II C you sold me, and the steel is nowhere near as bright, but this is a Sub. I love the new clasp, too. Almost as good as the DSSD.

pollux1

That's a great looking watch, with the added bonus an Asian 4813 drops straight in giving the correct beats pers second if you're worried. I got to get me one :(

nunu78
That's a great looking watch, with the added bonus an Asian 4813 drops straight in giving the correct beats pers second if you're worried. I got to get me one :(

4813? Does any1 offer this movt.

sconehead

4813? Does any1 offer this movt.

...Ask Col nunu, he'll know better than most, I know a guy called Ajoe used to sell them a while ago...

Member X

Hard to get hold of with the high cannon pin but not completely impossible to find...

P_Diddy

which dealer is this from on RWI?

AllergyDoc

Looks like the same watch, Joey. That's a great deal. The lume on mine is the strongest I've seen on a rep.

JoeyB

It's getting a bit confusing to me, unless I missed something. Reg (Narikaa) said the 'Noob' Subs were exclusive and are now gone. Other dealers claim to have 'Noob Factory' Subs and GMTs. All of them are 'Trusted Dealers' here, and I'm seeing prices range from $62 up to more than double for the 21j movement watch. I thought I saw one non-ceramic offered for $40usd somewhere too.

What am I confusing?

Silverspeed

Looks like large batches were bought at once by various dealers...can't think of anything else

Unless in stock, noobmariners are getting very hard to find....from what I heard the noobfactory

switched from reps to gen manufacturing

Methinks now is the time to get noobfactory reps....before they're not around anymore

AllergyDoc

I think Reg was just saying the batch of Noobmariners HE bought for his customers were gone.

The "Noob factory" makes a lot of watches. TimeShop's deal appears to be a steal. I thought I had done well at getting this watch for $78 + shipping.

radekglaz

Hi,

Does anyone try water resistance of the Submariner ceramic RO1187 from Timeshops?

Is there any chance to swim with it?

Regards.

Radek.

radekglaz

I tested water resistant of the GMT Master ceramic RO1174 with asian 21j from TS.

I moved out the movement and tried the case under the water without any problems. I think Submariner ceramic RO1187 from TS should be also waterproof.

Erdal

I ordered one from timeshop RO1187.... I m impatient to receive it.

Besides, as this is my first shopping and first rep, I just wonder if these reps really have waterresistant? what if I keep this watch under faucet !

radekglaz

This Sub is from Timeshop:

4pomniejszone.jpg

It is 21j asian movement from RWI promotion. I swim with it without any problem.

RG