Sign in to follow this  
yatouq

Introduction of the Office

yatouq

Introduction of the Office

The other office mates, from Jenna Fischer's Gossip Girl DVD 1-3 charming Pam, the office secretary, to Rainn Wilson's role as Dwight Shrute (a name that deserves to be said aloud), all turn in great performances to accompany Carrell. Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7 The interaction between Shrute and office stud Jim (played by John Krasinski) is a gold mine of comedy, the two actors play off each other brilliant, and unlike the precessor, Law and Order DVD 1-10 Shrute is occasionally allowed to win, even though he's the office buffoon.

This comedy is quite, yet rich. If you've ever had a boss in your career that is clueless, and you wonder how on earth that person ever got to where they were (who hasn't?), you can relate to Bones DVD 1-5 the hijinx and comedy of NBC's "The Office". If I were NBC, I'd be making sure this stay on my lineup, and perhaps, even reduce the number of episodes per season, allowing this fine troupe of The Tribe DVD 1-5 performers the ability to produce the high quality of shows that these wonderful six are!

pollux1

Spam?

Brightlight
Spam?

Nah, this is just one of your regular newbie members trying to peddle something on the forum

offshore

Gunna be a well fed hamster tonite!

Baldrick

The Office is fookin' shoite, well, it's ok actually, just that fat lardyass smug coont, Ricky gervais isn't B)

BANHAMSTER WAKE UP, FER FOOK'S SAKE, WAKE UP,....YE WILL, YE WILL, YE WILL, :blink:

hamster-sleeping.jpg

Brightlight
The Office is fookin' shoite, well, it's ok actuallyy, just that fat lardyass smug coont, Ricky gervais isn't :blink:

Personally I find it embarrassing rather than screamingly funny. I cringe for Gervais' character, it's like watching a car crash. Still people have always enjoyed other's misfortune for some reason.............

Baldrick

@BL, thank God you said that, I had you down as a Rollie pollie Gervaisofan, personally I can't stand the smug, self-promoting, condescending bastard, how the fook that sack of warmed up diarrhoea made it to Hollywood I don't know, guess Mel Gibson's not the only barmy bar steward in Hollywood. :blink:

trailboss99
bancavalry.jpg