Sign in to follow this  
Eiderdaus

How to remove the movement from the case, Sub 16610

Eiderdaus

now i received a gen crown but it doesn´t fit on the rep tube .....:) do I need to change the tube ? Is there a tutorial out there on how to do that ?

Brightlight

The part is available from Cousins UK -

ETA 952.101 5462 Minute Train Bridge Screw ETA9521015462 £2.50 PACK*3

Eiderdaus
no no no no......you won´t believe it....i finished everything but then i lost a scew...the last one...it´s gone.....oh no no no...

anyone knows if i get these at a watchsmith ? damned!!!!!!

screwmissing.jpg

is it this screw Ron ?

Eiderdaus
The .6mm stem is same as the older 2836-1 stem. Apparently, that's what you need.

The ??? piece gets flipped over and installed under the thicker piece (don't know what it's called) with the top spring in the picture will be catching the date wheel teeth. That's the spring that holds the date wheel in place. The screw that holds the two pieces together goes through the large hole in the center.

Also, the sliding pinion moves back and forth as the stem is pulled out to the different positions, so that looks OK.

kbh you were right, today the winding stem for 2836-1 arrived and it fits to the movement.

KBH

Good. Have you got everything working again?

Brightlight
no no no no......you won´t believe it....i finished everything but then i lost a scew...the last one...it´s gone.....oh no no no...

anyone knows if i get these at a watchsmith ? damned!!!!!!

screwmissing.jpg

is it this screw Ron ?

yes that's the one, check out this link - http://www.cousinsuk.com/PDF/categories/29...2-ETA2836.2.pdf. You can use the numbers (5462 in this case, to search on the Cousins site.

Tressles61

Man - nice read. WTG guys - this is what this forum is all about. Where do you get datewheel overlays?

Brightlight
Man - nice read. WTG guys - this is what this forum is all about. Where do you get datewheel overlays?

Datewheel overlays - Cubic-works.com - http://www.cubic-works.com/watchtools/images/WTG002.jpg

But note, the ones supplied are no longer open 6 and 9 like on the pics, they are a more modern font. They're printed onto thin metal so easy to use.

Tressles61

Datewheel overlays - Cubic-works.com - http://www.cubic-works.com/watchtools/images/WTG002.jpg

But note, the ones supplied are no longer open 6 and 9 like on the pics, they are a more modern font. They're printed onto thin metal so easy to use.

Thanks B I will check those out.