Sign in to follow this  
bubs126

beginwatches.org

bubs126

Has anybody ever purchase from them?

myaz

I'm sure someone may have tried....but that would before they joined here. Stick with the TDs here.

fatarms

Trusted dealers, top of any page in this forum. Use them. Most of the others like the one you mentioned are going to take your money and run.

neogeo999

Based on price and pictures I'd say there's a 90% chance it's a scam.

bubs126

Sounds like a plan guys. Thanks.

bubs126

I'd love to go with a td but want the prices of beginwatches. Is there a clearance site or anything. Looking to spend no more than 100. Thanks.

TheInthusiest

Sounds like a great site

that will scam the hell out of you. Why not stick to the TD`s on this forum?

bubs126

I would like to but don't have the 300 to throw down on a watch.

flyr

Read post 7 < $100

bubs126
Try the Silix cheapies.

http://silix-prime.so/

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks the economy watches are up my alley. Have u ordered from them? Any bad reviews?

TheInthusiest

I would like to but don't have the 300 to throw down on a watch.

Silix has very nice "cheaper" watches that will last you a helluva lot longer than what this site you linked could. Plus, not all reps are uber expensive. You just have to look around and you'll find. Silix is a start.

mn9500
Try the Silix cheapies.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks the economy watches are up my alley. Have u ordered from them? Any bad reviews?

i used to think the same thing when i joined this forum but trust me, save up some more and spend at least $200. youll find its much better to spend a little more than to buy a cheapie and then upgrade later (which you will do trust me).

flyr
Try the Silix cheapies.

Welcome to the forum!

I haven't but many on this forum have, and they are a TD here. Read their reviews section.

RichardMiami
Try the Silix cheapies.

Welcome to the forum!

Bubs

Slow down a little bit. Read a lot. Use the search button. You just got here today. We promise you that if you take a little time to read (START with the NOOB section), you will find that it is worth you time. Good luck and welcome.

BentleySharp

Welcome to the RWG.

Yea buddy. Take Richard's advice. Drop it into first gear press the brake and Sloooow Dooooowwwwwwwwwnnnnnn ...........

There's plenty of time to buy a watch.

Read a little. do some research. Then, when you're comfortable with the process and how everything works, take a look at one of the 14 or so dealers on the TD list. If one of them can't get the watch you are after, then it probably can't be got. Don't be lured in by scam sites. They will tell you they can get you anything just to get you to send them your money.

Now, breath...And enjoy the forum :)

bubs126

Lol. I also wouldn't mind buying m2m watch. But I also do like the prices from that site.

DG335

Try Narikaa

garyepw

Try Narikaa

+1 - Reg is a top bloke :)

fatarms

Lol. I also wouldn't mind buying m2m watch. But I also do like the prices from that site.

Not sure how many times it has to be said in this thread, bud. That site is using some gen pics to sell their watches. Some of the pics are thumbnail size and when you blow them up, they're so grainy that you can't even read the text on the dials. If you want to only spend your money at that site, go ahead. Ever wonder why they have a .org address? Those are reserved for non-profit organizations, schools, open source projects and some for-profit companies that want to mislead people into thinking they are non-profit. There's red flag #3 for this site in this short paragraph. If you don't want to listen to people who have dealt with rep dealers for years, that's your choice. Good luck.

Frankt8242

The "prices" are DESIGNED for fools to "like"......The watches...???.....fuggeddaboudit......they don't even EXIST!!! :itchyandscratchy:

YaYoGakk

Bubs

Slow down a little bit. Read a lot. Use the search button. You just got here today. We promise you that if you take a little time to read (START with the NOOB section), you will find that it is worth you time. Good luck and welcome.

Good advice, right here!

bubs126

Not sure how many times it has to be said in this thread, bud. That site is using some gen pics to sell their watches. Some of the pics are thumbnail size and when you blow them up, they're so grainy that you can't even read the text on the dials. If you want to only spend your money at that site, go ahead. Ever wonder why they have a .org address? Those are reserved for non-profit organizations, schools, open source projects and some for-profit companies that want to mislead people into thinking they are non-profit. There's red flag #3 for this site in this short paragraph. If you don't want to listen to people who have dealt with rep dealers for years, that's your choice. Good luck.

Good point fatarms. I'm going to try to fo m2m first but I like Silix options. I tried going to Narikaa but only 4 watches on the site.