Sign in to follow this  
inverness

New member from Scotland here

inverness

Hello all!

I have been a member on here for approx a week, and have spent many hours reading, (and drooling) about various watches.

At last, after wearing some dubious fakes in the past, Rolex Daytona & Brietling bentley, I have found a reliable network of quality rep watches and rep lovers! All my mates are loaded and can afford real ones! :D

I had on my wrist yesterday (in a jewellers) an Omega PO chrono in orange. They wanted £3750 for it... so I tried it on, played with it, examined it, loved it. - Now need to find the best possible copy i can find? I suppose Mary is the obvious choice?

I will keep in touch as I update my collection

Regards,

Donnie

midasmook

Welcome Donnie always good to see a fellow Scot on the forum.

Hello all!

I have been a member on here for approx a week, and have spent many hours reading, (and drooling) about various watches.

At last, after wearing some dubious fakes in the past, Rolex Daytona & Brietling bentley, I have found a reliable network of quality rep watches and rep lovers! All my mates are loaded and can afford real ones! :D

I had on my wrist yesterday (in a jewellers) an Omega PO chrono in orange. They wanted £3750 for it... so I tried it on, played with it, examined it, loved it. - Now need to find the best possible copy i can find? I suppose Mary is the obvious choice?

I will keep in touch as I update my collection

Regards,

Donnie

Del

Hi Donnie,

Only joined a few weeks ago myself and have bought two reps already - one I have and the other is in transit :lol:.

This is a great site - loads of helpful folk, good advice and some cracking deals from the trusted dealers!

Del

trailboss99

Welcome mate. looks like you did the right thing and read a lot before ordering.

PO is an easy one, most of the dealers can get that for you. Shop around for the

best price.

Col.

barkingtoad

Hello Donnie :lol:

gB.

Welcome to the madness mate...

:sh_h: :lol::thumbsup::group::thumbsup2::Jumpy::drunksing::cry::drool::lolcina::Drinking2::band:

Baldrick

Welcome.

The Scots are soon gonna outnumber the Yanks on this board, I guess it proves the old adage that Scots are tight wi' money!

Is there mony in the box, naw, I'm in here masel' :lol:

inverness

Hey guys,

good to feel welcome... Im gonna be around here a LOT by the look of this website :-)

Donnie

coolin

welcome m8e hope this place enlightens you like it has me

Col

skintrade

See-you....!!! Donnie :bounce:

Hi and welcome

greg_r
Welcome.

The Scots are soon gonna outnumber the Yanks on this board, I guess it proves the old adage that Scots are tight wi' money!

Possibly, but the Surrey-ites and the Aussies are EVERYWHERE! :bounce:

inverness

Thanks again guys... I think im gonna like it here!

I just need to get my post count up to qualify for reseller discounts... I expect I will be buying a lot!

Im also considering upgrading to supporter...

Donnie

Ska

Hey Donnie and welcome to the board.

Mary's definitely a good choice. and the UPO is a true "super rep". As Col said, most of the dealers can get you the UPO chrono however in my honest opinion, the advantage with Mary is in her quality control.

She will make sure the watch runs well and check it for defects or other cosmetic issues before sending you a photo for your approval. She also offers a refund or replacement in the (unlikely in the UK) event of the watch being seized by customs.

The UPO chrono was my first rep after I joined this forum and I'm still totally in love with her. Great Choice and Good Luck!!!

Here's a link to my review of the UPO Chrono:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=5863

Brightlight
Welcome.

Is there mony in the box, naw, I'm in here masel' :lol:

Och away an no talk shite, Scots urnae tight, it's jist a rumour we spread aroon so naeboady wull expect us tae pay fur bevvies an stuff.

Jings wait a minute but, is Inverness no choochter country? They're tight as a cat's erse up therr :D

Welcome to the madness Donnie!!

k3rm87

Hey Donnie,

Welcome mate! I can say in confidence that if you order from Mary, you'll be extremely happy!

enjoy

Baldrick

And I can say with confidence that if you order from Narikaa ( North England based) you won't be disappointed either, he's no' really a Sassenach, he's a Scouser, perfect Englsih, hand picked items, and no Customs fuss or muss. :lol: