Sign in to follow this  
reximda

Novel method for selling a shitty BR rep on the bay...

<RJ>

yea, thats a new one.

Pharmo

:wtf: buy the band and get the watch free.

I wish they did that at my omega boutique :)

deju

Some peoples concept of legalities make me laugh.

For sale one plastic bag, contains white powder. Do not know how to remove white powder so included free with plastic bag.

Seems legit!

fortman

That's clever.

fetasigma

lol it is an interesting way around the legalities of the site....but wouldnt it be a fake band too....so no matter what your in hot water

fortman

Bell & Ross BR03 STYLE Leather Watch Band -Win the band & Get the Watch for free

Think he'd argue the word BR style perhaps?

El_Cabong56

It's a rep band too, so even that's reportable. Hopefully they take it down.

buoorg

Can't believe he's risking his perfect feedback score for this stunt.

roberto

Well, that's one way of doing it :)

Be interesting to see how this one goes.. still there for now.

I could imagine if you got a buyer who wanted to try it on they could report it as a fake and it'd get difficult.. even though its clear on the ad.. just because there's a fake item within the transaction.

bellender

??????????? Very strange it seems you can purchase replica watches through the M2M sales but a few guys like to snitch when they find out someone wants to offload a Watch from their Rep collection on ebay

El_Cabong56

In M2M sales, people know that they're getting a rep. Selling reps on eBay is shady at best, and in most cases the seller tries to pass it off as gen in order to profit.

greg_r

??????????? Very strange it seems you can purchase replica watches through the M2M sales but a few guys like to snitch when they find out someone wants to offload a Watch from their Rep collection on ebay

Buying a rep when you know it's a rep is one thing. Buying in ignorance is another. One of the primary reasons this board is here is to help folks tell the difference and reduce the chances of getting ripped off, so yes, many of us report shady eBay listings when appropriate.

Monty010

Damn it doesn't ship to the Netherlands :(

bellender

127 Dollars not so sure this fella trying to sell a donkey disguised as a stallion

onionbag

127 Dollars not so sure this fella trying to sell a donkey disguised as a stallion

He shouldnae have his dog-meat at the market at all..................that's the point.

diegosaenz

He also has rollie bands for sale hahaha.

Olly

AAAAAAAHahahhahahahhaahhahah I think i just pissed my self ahahahahahaahahahah :rofl: Thats a new one for the archives :lol:

Frankt8242

Reminds me of a time many years ago when Michael Jackson was coming to my town, and there was a very concerted effort to discourage ticket scalping....

One enterprising fellow ran an ad in the local classified section, offering a ball point pen for $500.00....with a "Free" ticket to the "MJ" concert with every pen bought...

AFAIK, he got away with the ruse!! :giggle: :giggle:

Higs

Sadly still there.

bellender

If it upsets you so much Higs why not bid on it and if lucky enough to win it? donate to the board for a VIP membership upgrade

Higs

If it upsets you so much Higs why not bid on it and if lucky enough to win it? donate to the board for a VIP membership upgrade

I wouldn't consider it a 'win' if I ended up spending money on that. It's a shit strap on a crappy rep of a watch that's not to my taste.

flyr

Are you a troll or is this your watch? :troll: Cause it sure sounds that way from your previous posts.

stevok2305

Bellender by name. Bellender by nature!