Sign in to follow this  
adamo99

Best Breitling Avenger Seawolf rep?

adamo99

I'm looking to get a Breitling Avenger Seawolf rep, and wondering who has the best quality and pricing. I've ordered a couple of watches from Andrew, wondering if there are other options?

I sent an email to Mary at WI (based on recommendations here), but haven't heard anything back yet. Has anybody picked one up yet?

Thanks

AllergyDoc

If you mean this one:

4424136480_936f8bda2b_o.jpg

I had one for a few days. Very well made but I didn't think it was worth almost $400. Mary can get you one. I saw one for sale on RWG2 for $390 unworn, in Canada. It had the correct Breitling date font.

Silverspeed

I had the Seawolf and it was very well made with great double AR, but as with all Breitlings I had

I get bored with them after 3 weeks...but as a rep it's pretty good I guess.

IMG_2414kopie.jpg

adamo99
If you mean this one:

I had one for a few days. Very well made but I didn't think it was worth almost $400. Mary can get you one. I saw one for sale on RWG2 for $390 unworn, in Canada. It had the correct Breitling date font.

Sorry, new here- RWG2? Also, I hear Mary at WI sells them for $335US, no?

adamo99
I had the Seawolf and it was very well made with great double AR, but as with all Breitlings I had

I get bored with them after 3 weeks...but as a rep it's pretty good I guess.

I absolutely loved my gen Breitlings, and don't get bored of them, or tired of the styling at all. Would the ETA movement in these be more reliable than the A7750 in the V@ Avenger Skylands?

Is that the Graphite? I'm digging all of the colours, and can't decide.

Edited by adamo99

greg_r
If you mean this one:

Sorry, new here- RWG2? Also, I hear Mary at WI sells them for $335US, no?

RWG2 is another board - on some of the other boards, used watches tend to sell for higher prices than one would consider good value. Having said that, Mary's prices are generally lower than most other dealers.

AllergyDoc

I think I paid $340 for my watch, $5 more than Mary was charging at the time. My watch had the correct date font and Mary's did not. Word was, they weren't being made with the correct font at that time. Mine was the blue dial.