Sign in to follow this  
jojods

What Panerai rep is your favourite?

TheTinMan

This is a great place to start: http://www.replica-w...5.html?t=107365

Already been posted by ALE in another of the OP's threads, either doesn't bother reading, is too lazy or is too indecisive to decide for him/her self

Or maybe I'm not sure and want opinions, I don't get why some of you are so rude on here

I wasn't trying to be rude. It's a great thread with some super useful information. If anyone recommends a model, go there and take a look for that particular one and get some info. That thread is what led me to my first PAM, the 111.

hnic

rusty peters

I am a 505 guy myself. It is the perfect combination of everything I like about the brand.

scorpion

My favorite is this one.....................

Breitling SOSF Blue Dial (4) (Large).JPG

Oops sorry forgot i don't like Pams, I am such a Breitling Whore

1 smile.gif

nofitstate

Here's mine :wub:

file_4.jpg

Bosox

PAM417 (KW)

Love it and bought it at the same time I bought a 372.. Hands down the 372 is my favorite out of the 6 I own. Actually gets compliments from strangers.

jojods

Already been posted by ALE in another of the OP's threads, either doesn't bother reading, is too lazy or is too indecisive to decide for him/her self

Or maybe I'm not sure and want opinions, I don't get why some of you are so rude on here

I wasn't trying to be rude. It's a great thread with some super useful information. If anyone recommends a model, go there and take a look for that particular one and get some info. That thread is what led me to my first PAM, the 111.

Was the other guy I was talking about :P

ALE7575

Dear jojods

Many of previously posting members are right !

You want a Super rep but you don't want (or you cannot) paying for a Super rep. And this is not possible.

On the other hand, you are asking for advice about model, but you are completely focused in PAM 441

Then you should decide firstly what you really want or what you really can do.

If you want a PAM 441.

The best choice is KW version

Then ZFac version

If you like a cheap PAM 441, the best option is:

http://www.pureti.me/product/pam441-o-pvd-lite-on-brown-leather-strap-p9001/

The movement is innacurate black decorated as Tuttonero and the date wheel is horrible, but the general quality is OK

Maybe you could find this watch cheaper in other little dealers.

If you like a "cheap" Super rep, go to a second line like:

PAM 390 H maker , you could find it under 190$ in some dealers and it is awesome

PAM 111 H maker (the same)

For more info read PAM GUIDE in the link

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=107365

Good luck

ALE

N.Rico

PAM 253 ON CARBON FIVER.IMG_7170_zpsce21cbec.jpg

IMG_7171_zps0baa9f91.jpg

IMG_7169_zps1031a2c4.jpg

stormtooper4

p1030670zm.jpg

p1030681.jpg

Vbmrk

KW359 on gen riva, one of my favorite combos:

D3BE7448-2C7A-405A-B6DC-44FCC7DB1805-1726-000001B79D2722AD_zps7e5cb928.jpg

sergiiko

IMG_7171_zps0baa9f91.jpg

IMG_7169_zps1031a2c4.jpg

It is not 253 but 286

TheInthusiest

then the

243. Its a kickass beast. A must have for anyone with manly wrists. :lol:

BentleySharp

Honestly.

I didn't get the PAM hype at first.

They were very meh. I would rate everything before them, Breitling, Hublot, AP, Omega, etc.

Then I bought one. And another. And another. Then I bought straps. Now I want to buy more PAMs, because I think they will go well with certain straps. Seriously. That shit cray.

Is this the back cover text for your new book "Diary of a Pam Fiend" by Mr. Giga 'Just One More' Hertz. :D

BentleySharp

IMG_7171_zps0baa9f91.jpg

IMG_7169_zps1031a2c4.jpg

It is not 253 but 286

You shave your arms?

Are you a dentist? because I would really appreciate it if I had a hairy dentist, that he would shave his arms before putting his hands all in my mouth...

otherwise....

You shave your arms?

Mystery Shopper

I wear my 217 & 339 & my wife likes her 168.

The 127 and 111 are the most popular I reckon.

HeavyKrush

This version is far from a super rep but still my favorite... 111:

DSC_3463_zpse08089ad.jpg

pilch23
20140108_163329_zpse574fenn.jpg20130908_120124_zpsb8bd3fa7.jpgae1767ef12eece54effbfd2723293a69_zps362ac785.jpg

Wriggles

Firstly, I didn't quote you so my comment wasn't TO you therefore I could not have been rude TO you. My comment was towards TheTinMan and was not rude towards him either.

In fact, I try to be helpful and give what little advice I may be able to give to new members who are reasonable, however on quite a few of your threads any member who has given you very good advice seems to have gone unheard as you continued to demonstrate the lack of knowledge that indicates you didn't follow the advice, while continuing to protest that you had read the advice you were given.....

I couldn't be arsed going back through them and quoting them all, but you will find around here most everybody will be very helpful if you show a willingness to listen and to do some reading and learning for yourself, you're not expected to know it all, I certainly don't, but parasites who just suck from the forums knowledge don't tend to last

Plus, it's a forum and it's the internet, I've already seen you twice comment on something very trivial and inoffensive as being "rude". You'll need to get less sensitive, if you're going to take every marginally negative comment as rude or offensive towards you then you will not have a happy time, this is the big bad world, people will disagree with you, people may give you shit, be a bit more grown up and deal with it, give some back if you want, it adds to the fun!

If you can't take it you may be better off going to find some kittens to play with or something, but don't let Onionbag near them, he's a kitten skiinner :)

I advised you in one of your threads to keep reading, I re-iterate that advice, keep reading, learn the vibe of the forum, you'll get into the swing of it eventually, or maybe not

Wriggles

ae1767ef12eece54effbfd2723293a69_zps362ac785.jpg

Admit it, you don't really want help! But if you really do just send them to me :P

HeavyKrush

Strap collection is as nice as the watch collection P. Nice job mate.

jojods

Firstly, I didn't quote you so my comment wasn't TO you therefore I could not have been rude TO you. My comment was towards TheTinMan and was not rude towards him either.

In fact, I try to be helpful and give what little advice I may be able to give to new members who are reasonable, however on quite a few of your threads any member who has given you very good advice seems to have gone unheard as you continued to demonstrate the lack of knowledge that indicates you didn't follow the advice, while continuing to protest that you had read the advice you were given.....

I couldn't be arsed going back through them and quoting them all, but you will find around here most everybody will be very helpful if you show a willingness to listen and to do some reading and learning for yourself, you're not expected to know it all, I certainly don't, but parasites who just suck from the forums knowledge don't tend to last

Plus, it's a forum and it's the internet, I've already seen you twice comment on something very trivial and inoffensive as being "rude". You'll need to get less sensitive, if you're going to take every marginally negative comment as rude or offensive towards you then you will not have a happy time, this is the big bad world, people will disagree with you, people may give you shit, be a bit more grown up and deal with it, give some back if you want, it adds to the fun!

If you can't take it you may be better off going to find some kittens to play with or something, but don't let Onionbag near them, he's a kitten skiinner :)

I advised you in one of your threads to keep reading, I re-iterate that advice, keep reading, learn the vibe of the forum, you'll get into the swing of it eventually, or maybe not

thanks for the reply

Thanks to everyone for posting their pics, some of these watches are absolutely beautiful.

ALE thanks for the reply it was very useful.

I will go and read more now as I have been advised to do

Steve227

This, think its a 188.........

image_zps434300b9.jpg

Wriggles

thanks for the reply

Thanks to everyone for posting their pics, some of these watches are absolutely beautiful.

ALE thanks for the reply it was very useful.

I will go and read more now as I have been advised to do

Don't take this negatively, I was only replying to clarify on the rudeness statement, I try not to beat around the bush and say it as it is, one persons rudeness is another persons forthrightness. This place is a goldmine, full of great info. It has numerous great members, and quite an amount of asses as well, which on any given day and in any given mood can be directly interchangeable :) just like life.

Don't be dissuaded,all I can say is when you get some advice to read something, do it. If you don't get it or are unsure - ask! Don't just dismiss people saying you understand if you don't.The thing that annoyed me most was when members said to read something, you said you had then continued to ask stuff that was answered in the section you were told to read and claimed to have read. It happens day in day out round here and gets frustrating. Then again I'm easily annoyed :)

Keep at it, you'll be fine

In response to your original question, I find it hard to pick one of my PAM's as a fave, they all have their good points but for sheer presence has to be my 127

DSC03345_zps8f160bfe.jpg

ShadyManc

I have PAM 005, 029, 088, 111, 127, 204, 243, 288, 312, 388, 411, 505 and 6152/1 - most of which are deemed Super-Reps and most purchased using Ale's review guide and the search function here.

Good luck in your search OP, but any of the above (best versions) you would not be disappointed with.