Sign in to follow this  
nev848

Ball DeepQuest Titanium 3000m ( At Bloody Last) :)

nev848

Well after searching for my next Gen I looked at the usual suspects and nearly pulled the trigger on a Tudor BlackBay. Then I decided not to follow the rat race and look for something a little more unusual. Finally found and fell in love with the Ball DeepQuest.

After a few issue with the AD and three watches later it finally arrived. Sorry Bentley Sharp :)

Cut out of a solid block of Titanium with mono block case. Basically the only access to the movement is through the front as there is no opening case back. This allows it to be one of only three watches in the World to go to 3000m

Comes with a COSC certificate and found out that only 3% of Swiss made watches have these. Yes that was news to me to.

Beautiful crystal that is 5.6mm thick and gives the face a 3D appearance.

The weird bit besides the huge case it comes in is the full size safety buoy under a flap inside the case.

Well hope you like it as I love it and like my Speedmaster will be a keeper for many years.

63d3d3acbf88a9565162ba49f26a5050_zpsa5ead883.jpg

715329e6682c6ee28726546f03803c54_zpsfa2cf268.jpg

8f5a96ff0a18e1270944a5299c928b13_zpsf28543bf.jpg

20e33f4130007daacb4d9c6b54fc4dea_zps0f7fd691.jpg

282439a3024e6baa9aadc74b42a80cfc_zps814b7d48.jpg

cd8dc3ab6cf253d2e4a80b7fbf80d66f_zpsfc923450.jpg

44ca5b40f67fefa2692aaafb0e2e6c55_zps1f75e33b.jpg

1296877dc7cc7521f55dcb4f53a2d2e1_zpsaf0ec065.jpg

62298b875b4f24ac5a1af3861cee90e9_zps245b2dbe.jpg

60222d0c4c05b0f180a3031f29cd59fe_zps59474aeb.jpg

PeterPotamus

really nice, enjoy it :)

RichardMiami

even though you dissed my BB... ;)

That Ball is lovely! Wear it in good health!

nev848

The BB is beautiful and certainly on my will get list. No diss I can ensure you :)

LightGeek

Wooooo tritium! The name of the watch sounds like a DVD one would find at the back of the rental shop :)

BentleySharp

I love the ornamentation on the second hand. Brings an extra level of classy-ness to this dive watch...Now, If we could just get a second hand like that onto a Tudor BB we might just have the first dive watch to go with a suit. :D

And it's waterproofed to 3000 meters...In case you fall into the Marinara Trench at some point, when they dredge up your corpse at least the watch will still work :P...The suit will be ruined however.

nev848
Wooooo tritium! The name of the watch sounds like a DVD one would find at the back of the rental shop :)

No that's my other watch... Swatch deep Throat :)

nev848
I love the ornamentation on the second hand. Brings an extra level of classy-ness to this dive watch...Now, If we could just get a second hand like that onto a Tudor BB we might just have the first dive watch to go with a suit. :D

And it's waterproofed to 3000 meters...In case you fall into the Marinara Trench at some point, when they dredge up your corpse at least the watch will still work :P

Yes the second hand is different. The prototype had a solid red second hand. Looked cheap.

df40f4de13fae5fdda98d648fc03ab7f_zps0ef26493.jpg

RichardMiami

The BB is beautiful and certainly on my will get list. No diss I can ensure you :)

None taken.. just teasing you a bit.... Ball has a few watches I have been looking at in a very dangerous way!

nev848

None taken.. just teasing you a bit.... Ball has a few watches I have been looking at in a very dangerous way!

Yes I knew you were pulling my leg :) well be careful as once you see them and get them on your wrist then that's it you will fall in love. Ball are not a common brand in the UK so will be nice to have something a little unusual.

James.

That last pic is the money shot, though I cannot help but think how much better itd look with a ceramic bezel. Yes, ceramic bezels are flogged yo death at the moment but the faded hue with the ti case colour would look rather good imo. Itd basically look like that last photo normally. Lovely watch, good to be different!

plankton

I had one, most awesume watch my friend. It was a mistake to get rid of that!!

nunu78

Looks awesome, I want one.

Vwalasi

I know I can't be the only one who read the title as "Balls Deep Quest".

Lovely watch though!

nev848
That last pic is the money shot, though I cannot help but think how much better itd look with a ceramic bezel. Yes, ceramic bezels are flogged yo death at the moment but the faded hue with the ti case colour would look rather good imo. Itd basically look like that last photo normally. Lovely watch, good to be different!

Yes I agree would look nice with a ceramic bezel but in the flesh the Ti Bezel looks very good. Apparently Ball were going to supply it with a ceramic but changed their minds.

To be honest last shot is not mine one I found on the web as my pics are crap :)

baxter

very nice watch that Nev :)

nev848
very nice watch that Nev :)

Cheers Jez. :)

Zachthebaker

love it nev! nice pick up

nev848
love it nev! nice pick up

Cheers Zach. :)

BadPickle

It's a definite 10 outta 10 from me nev. That second hand sets the watch off beautifully. Well done mate. :thumbsup:

nev848
It's a definite 10 outta 10 from me nev. That second hand sets the watch off beautifully. Well done mate. :thumbsup:

Cheers Stu. It is 100 x better in the flesh. Real quality and hate to say it but even shines above my Breitling.

digger2

Congrats, great watch! I love my Engineer Hydrocarbon, superb for rough trips and in the dark.

twofake
Congrats, great watch! I love my Engineer Hydrocarbon, superb for rough trips and in the dark.

Too much information!

But do go on...

knoffie

as Borat would say " very nice!"

Knoffie

twofake

And it's waterproofed to 3000 meters...In case you fall into the Marinara Trench at some point, when they dredge up your corpse at least the watch will still work :P

Yes the second hand is different. The prototype had a solid red second hand. Looked cheap.

df40f4de13fae5fdda98d648fc03ab7f_zps0ef26493.jpg

I like the cheap look you speak of .

Hey has anyone got a shot of their Balls in the dark?

You have to have Balls to post that shot here.