Sign in to follow this  
iabounty

BOUNTYS VERY FIRST WORLD TIME CLOCK.......

iabounty

This one is a rare 1960's-70's Howard Miller International desk clock. A friend of mine lives in Studio City CA and was planning on attending a Universal Studios prop auction a few years ago. He wanted to know if I was interested in any type of movie prop and I quickly responded saying anything clock and cheap to ship. Here is the result....... This clock has been in a James Bond movie and an "In Like Flint" film. Works great and runs on a single c battery and has a perfectly smooth sweep.... I love it... :wub: (less than $100 total)3190113712_d03f01f2de_o.jpg3189270161_688a172a4a_o.jpg

oscarmadfish

just WOW

alphakazi

cool clock IA - love the smooth sweep - I have one with it too like a spring drive

greg_r

That's just seriously cool - despite the ad for horse pee :wub:

iabounty
That's just seriously cool - despite the ad for horse pee :drunksing:

Where do you see the word "Budweiser"??????? :lol:

greg_r
That's just seriously cool - despite the ad for horse pee :rofl:

Sorry. Cat pee. :drunksing:

iabounty
That's just seriously cool - despite the ad for horse pee ;)

Sorry. Cat pee. :drunksing:

Thats better........... :rofl:3189828216_a491a5733b_o.jpg

oscarmadfish

that ugly fucking cat again :bollocks:

JohnG

I have never understood the point of breeding animals like that... because it takes generations and generations of taking the UGLIEST fucking cat from one litter and putting it with the UGLIEST fucking cat from another litter, and then choosing the UGLIEST of THAT litter and pairing it with another ugly fucker, and so on, for hundreds of generations... until you get something like that thing above.

And then you can sell it for five large...

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?

iabounty
I have never understood the point of breeding animals like that... because it takes generations and generations of taking the UGLIEST fucking cat from one litter and putting it with the UGLIEST fucking cat from another litter, and then choosing the UGLIEST of THAT litter and pairing it with another ugly fucker, and so on, for hundreds of generations... until you get something like that thing above.

And then you can sell it for five large...

You must be John.. I never said these are cute pretty little kitty cats but at this point in time the two I have shown pics of that are champions in the show cat world are worth a combined total of $12,000.00 And my wife has turned down all offers........ I would sell them after using them for breeding and then start over........ Repeating the cycle......... Get rid of the fuckers before they die and take the fucking money and run..........Her money, her cats, her bussiness................

JohnG

You must be John.. I never said these are cute pretty little kitty cats but at this point in time the two I have shown pics of that are champions in the show cat world are worth a combined total of $12,000.00

I know they are worth a fortune and are champions and all that - but WHY intentionally breed an UGLY race of animals? Why not make them super-beautiful? So cute you vomit kind of thing? Or really noble looking? Or mini-tigers, with the stipes and everything? Or a mini-lion - that would be fucking cool! It's not just cats either, it's dogs too - some look great, but some are either fugly or totally gay or both...

Anyway, I meant to ask - what Bond film was your clock in? You need to locate the exact scene and then take a screen shot and post it here - OR, if you don't know, we need to assign each guy a Bond film from the approximate time period to watch a film and watch for the clock... You need to have a framed print of the clock in the background, Bond in the foreground, to go with the clock...

greg_r
I know they are worth a fortune and are champions and all that - but WHY intentionally breed an UGLY race of animals? Why not make them super-beautiful? So cute you vomit kind of thing? Or really noble looking? Or mini-tigers, with the stipes and everything? Or a mini-lion - that would be fucking cool! It's not just cats either, it's dogs too - some look great, but some are either fugly or totally gay or both...

I used to have a cat that looked exactly like a Lynx - just a lot smaller. Gorgeous creature she was.

My problem with these persians is that they've been purposely bred for flatter faces - the natural face shape for a Persian would be the same as my cats (who are Persian cross).

The problem with breeding them this way is that it causes various issues for the cat - modern flat-faced persians are notorious for having sinus infections and breathing problems. I would never own one for that reason - I wouldn't want the breeder to benefit from the damage done to the breed.

Go look at some photos of Persian cats from earlier in the last century and you'll see what I mean.