Sign in to follow this  
radioguy

Are we stupid to collect watches?

Luthier

+1 to you and to Baldrick.

Absolutely agreed.

Demsey

Of all the things a man can lose in this world, the shift key has to be the hardest felt.

narikaa
How the feck do you all get so rich, I'm seriously in the wrong job lol

Mmm

Firstly

Stop thinking 'Job'

And start making money

Brightlight
but when you gig, the sound becomes somehow cold and brittle and tiring to listen to.

Are you sure that's just not your playing, laddie :lol:

Positive. And that was a serious question by the way.

Baldrick
And that was a serious question by the way.
Take me seriously at your peril

Not what I learned from you, pray tell when you are serious or not.

BTW. That was a serious statement :lol:

The problem with most people is that they're too busy earning a living to make any money !

Brightlight
And that was a serious question by the way.
Take me seriously at your peril

Not what I learned from you, pray tell when you are serious or not.

BTW. That was a serious statement :lol:

The problem with most people is that they're too busy earning a living to make any money !

You can be an obtuse sod sometimes :D

Member X
Most people with a mortgage are only ever 3x months from bankruptcy, rich is a relative term B)

I have no love of money, but I do like the things I can acquire with it, or the freedom of choice it brings. :D

First - I didn't know about your troubles, and I'm really, really sorry it happened to you.

Second - nothing could be more important than your kid, kudos to you for taking care of him.

+1 to all of these comments!

I think we all have the potential to find an niche and exploit it, but it's finding it and working on it in your spare time that is the problem. And we've not all got the entepreneurial flair (or balls to take a risk!) of Reg or Robert!!

Baldrick
You can be an obtuse sod sometimes

I think you meant abstruse, of course in your usual manner, you were speaking obtusely :D

graman
Of all the things a man can lose in this world, the shift key has to be the hardest felt.

:D Never let it be said that Dems can't get one in between the ribs when you least expect it!

Great to see you man!...been a long time!

graman
Most people with a mortgage are only ever 3x months from bankruptcy, rich is a relative term B)

I have no love of money, but I do like the things I can acquire with it, or the freedom of choice it brings. :D

First - I didn't know about your troubles, and I'm really, really sorry it happened to you.

Second - nothing could be more important than your kid, kudos to you for taking care of him.

+1 to all of these comments!

I think we all have the potential to find an niche and exploit it, but it's finding it and working on it in your spare time that is the problem. And we've not all got the entepreneurial flair (or balls to take a risk!) of Reg or Robert!!

I'm being lazy....well done guys - Toys last, kids first. All priorities and personal values duly noted and I agree completely for what it's worth.

Kids define us ultimately.....and they are the only thing we leave behind that matters, unless you've discovered a cure for cancer, or that memory disease thingy that affects old people...um...can't remember...and finally, a headstone for that bastard rubic....I hope someone mixes it up on that bastard so it reads R U Bic? or BBQ...

graman

Oh.....no...we're not stupid.......I'll say it again.

Addicted.

I have no intention of starting any therapy.

Anyone got the time?

skintrade

Some deep issues there guys and some great words of wisdom. I feel a lot more informed about life in general from this thread and its very personal contributions.

Demsey

;) Never let it be said that Dems can't get one in between the ribs when you least expect it!

Great to see you man!...been a long time!

And you G!................I'm around, but promised the webmaster; if I didn't have anything encouraging to add to the community I would zip it. So, yeah, I'm good for 0.79 posts a day on average.

ebzen02

Demsey? Wow, the forum is at a turning point.. What point are we turn? I am not sure, but there is something mystic in the air.

greg_r

LOL - good to see you, Dems :(

AllergyDoc
promised the webmaster; if I didn't have anything encouraging to add to the community I would zip it.

Hmm...

By that standard, the mods themselves will have to zip it. :(

fijishams
Sounds like...fun. :(

lol

Sounds like my wife........

lol even louder

Brightlight
Demsey? Wow, the forum is at a turning point.. What point are we turn? I am not sure, but there is something mystic in the air.

That's not mysticism, that's revolution fostered by Onze. Tomorrow 20:00 hours, but I'm not sure which timezone, I would assume European as Onze is Dutch, or the location, though Greg's only coming if it's a pub. I'm surprised you haven't received the invitation to rise up and strike a blow for freedom, but please accept this as an open invitation.

ebzen02

Shit dude.. pass me a flag and a pint!