Sign in to follow this  
bigdougie

First rep. Advice needed

bigdougie

Hi all

I want to buy a breitling super avenger with a white face, would love to buy the gen version but just cant afford it. Anyway I have been lurking around the forums for a week or so doing some research and have decided to go with this one from trusty time. Does anyone have the same watch? preferably from the same dealer?

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=10400

is this a good replica? what are youre thoughts? if not whats the best super avenger to get and where from?

thanks

TRANSPORTER

Ahhhh the famous whats the best replica question, well the answer to that is not one is an exact copy of the real thing, all have flaws it's just how choosy you want to be.

Purchase from a TD and pay the most you can afford, in general terms with our TD's they have budget economy and high end reps, obviously the high ends are pretty damn close to gen.

Please read up on all the newbie pinned posts, I won't be the first to say this, believe me the information in them posts is priceless ok.

Oh and if you're buying a rep to pass it off as a gen (not many people admit they do this, but secretly we all do it at some point, it's abit of fun but I personally always if asked let on that its a rep) make sure you buy one that if it was a gen it wouldn't raise too many eyebrows as to how the hell could you afford an 8k watch when you have a clapped out motor and a low paid job if you know what I mean, bottom Line is , enjoy this hobby it's eye opening and bloody expensive but good fun ok

FuzzyCoyote

Fantastic looking watch, as transporter mentioned, all reps have flaws in some form but it's working out what is best and acceptable for you.

Good luck.....

bigdougie

thanks for the replies people

I have always loved watches but have never had the money to buy what i want. I only discovered this forum by accident. I always thought the only place u could get a fake watch was off the "looky looky" men in turkey and spain etc... I take it the watch in the link i provided will be of much better quality then those types? how long do they last for? what are they like reliability wise?