Sign in to follow this  
realchrisjones

Question about J12 from Tony/asian7750

realchrisjones

I'm thinking about buying a ladies Chanel J12 from Tony/asian7750. It's exactly the one I'm looking for, but I wanted to get some opinions on the quality. Is this model good quality from Tony?

Here's a link to the item: http://www.asian7750.com/cn/product_show.a...id=1031&ti=

Thanks a lot for your help.

AllergyDoc

KBH bought one of these for his wife. Wait until he comes along.

I'm wondering if Robert has one of these?

Relayman

There are more than one "Trusted Dealer" here that are selling J12's and they are worth their asking prices. I have purchased two for my better half and I am still reaping the benefits. Mine prefers the larger size, but to each their own.

:D

realchrisjones
There are more than one "Trusted Dealer" here that are selling J12's and they are worth their asking prices. I have purchased two for my better half and I am still reaping the benefits. Mine prefers the larger size, but to each their own.

I actually tried to order one from House of Souvenirs, but he's out of the gold trimmed ones at the moment.

Luthier
Mine prefers the larger size

:lol:

mistabonze

Im looking for one for my wife as well (white and silver with no diamonds in the smallest size). There are quite a few dealers here selling them but the price ranges differ. Anyone know if one is better than the other. As far as I have seen they are all Japanese quartz. Also noticed that one is 33mm and another states 34.5mm. Dont know if the larger is just including the crown and the smaller is not. What do you think. Is the Asian7750.com a trusted site here. I didnt see it listed. There price is in the middle. Yes Robert does have one and is the cheapest I found. Will likely order from him unles the other dealers are offering a better quality....Im new here so any opinions on the quality from different dealers would be appreciated.

AllergyDoc

asian7750 is on the recommended dealer's list. Don't know why, but they are.

greg_r
asian7750 is on the recommended dealer's list. Don't know why, but they are.

There's been a lot of good feedback about Tony (A7750) in the last few months, which is why he's on the trusted list. I'd certainly rather buy from him than, say, Silix or WE.

Having said that, I'd suggest that the OP check our forum dealers first - PWC or WatchInternational may be able to get this watch at a better price - and I'd personally far rather buy from either one of them than from Tony.

realchrisjones

I ended up buying the J12 I was looking for from Marvellous Replicas. I just received it today it looks fantastic. They were extremely helpful. I emailed them a picture of the exact watch I was looking for and they found it. They sent me several HQ pics of the exact watch they were sending me prior to shipping. I was promptly sent a tracking number and followed the package all the way to my house. It took about 6 days. Overall, it was a great experience and the watch is amazing. I will definitely use them again.

JC7

I got a J12 for my mom from Replicamake for $78, quartz version... can't beat it. My mom loves it.

009-1.jpg

Edited by jclouston7