Sign in to follow this  
dmarks007

hello everyone......newbie from TX

dmarks007

hello everyone....... from Tx here...... looking for noobfactory DSSD rolex..... wanting a really really nice rep...... thanks for all the help and info

AllergyDoc

Welcome!

You might want to enlist a friend's help, someone who doesn't live in TX. Reps passing through the Dallas customs usually get snagged.

themoo-12

Howdy! I'm from Texas too! :) For a DSSD Mary from Watchinternational (on the trusted dealers list) is my recommendation! She can get various levels of that watch http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6490 this is the one I have and I LOVE it! Ive ordered a good 15 watches from her and havent had a single problem with any! Let me know if you need anything else and welcome to the forum!

themoo-12
Welcome!

You might want to enlist a friend's help, someone who doesn't live in TX. Reps passing through the Dallas customs usually get snagged.

After it makes it past Cali customs there are no more checks just straight into Texas :) least thats the way if its EMS shipping

dingle
Welcome!

After it makes it past Cali customs there are no more checks just straight into Texas :) least thats the way if its EMS shipping

This is great news :rofl:

welcome to the nuthouse dmark :rofl:

KBH

Welcome dmark. Check out Timeshops current Noobfactory specials. I noticed AllergyDoc just did a little review on his A21j SD. I'd go for the Eta clone version though.

trailboss99

Welcome mate, glad to have you here.

Read a lot and ask questions before you buy.

Col.

skintrade

Hi and welcome :D

Fiddo

Hello! :lol:

Welcome!