Sign in to follow this  
steve1954

EMS Speak - translation required

steve1954

In keeping with the behavior expected around here, I've been checking EMS tracking info on my first order from Toro. It has recently changed to Arrival at delivery office, the site shows UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 27606. 27606 is my zip code - does that mean its with UPs and may be delivered shortly??

thanks

g.man

Tracking information means nothing. Your watch will arrive in due course.

Edge22

It's called the waiting game and it sucks big time!

Visioneer

When purchasing my first rep I religiously watched the EMC tracking till the doorbell rang my watch was in and yet the tracking should still in customs. Heed the words of g.man and Edge22 and you'll be fine.

steve1954

When purchasing my first rep I religiously watched the EMC tracking till the doorbell rang my watch was in and yet the tracking should still in customs. Heed the words of g.man and Edge22 and you'll be fine.

Mystery solved . Got home this afternoon and "Sorry we missed you" card in Mailbox from USPS.

Pretty good service from Toro - Mailed on 15th , attempted delivery on 21st ( + yesterday was a holiday)

Will pic up tomorrow -- pics to folow

jpz5142

Wow, good news! That also means that since mine mailed a few days later I also might be close to getting my package!