Sign in to follow this  
Steve AKA Creamedcage

What's the hardest...

Frankt8242
TUDOR BLACK BAY, PAM BRONZO, FIFTY PHANTOMS3 watches you will need to buy this year for sure

Great advice.......follow the herd and buy what the rest of the sheeple are buying.....no point in standing out from the crowd :B):

Whew!!!.....A breath of sanity!!......None of those watches are on my list either...But the...WTF do I know...??? :help3: :help3:

Daywatch

50 fathoms =

91.44 meters

used especially for measuring the depth of water with a line up to 100 fathoms;

How is the lume on the 3 watches proposed?

and: Why not show (ask) Your wife (about) the ones You like most to make the decision simpler, she is the first to see it and has to admire.... or live with it..... every day. :giggle:

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

The next one on your list has to be the one that sends your pulse racing.....

There's always one that eventually screams out buy me .. a bit more than the others...

Then jump.... mistakes can always be rectified if really necessary in m2m

cogwatch

I've never been very organized with anything like a plan or list. I rarely know what I'm going to buy next until I see it.

I just browse daily for deals, looking on M2M first, then specials like Toro's Special Offers, Tony's Crazy Sale, WI's Special Price Watches, etc.

Some of the watches I didn't know I wanted, but are now some of my favorites after buying them spur of the moment via some of the above avenues include a Lange Tourbillon, MB Timewalker Duo Carbon, Ebel 1911, PAM 188 (white dial), PAM 299K, BP Fifty Fathoms, Chopard Gt XL Chrono, VC Overseas, Hermes Arceau, Breitling Blacksteel, ...........

Then there are lots of others that weren't necessarily a special deal, but that I saw, I liked, I bought spur of the moment. These include PAM KW 388, PAM KW 505, Breitling SOA 44, RG Black Diamond Dial DayDate, Rolex Pro-Hunter Milgauss, ...........

I say, forget the list. Just browse, see, like, buy, enjoy!!! Very simple system.

ag69

I have a spreadsheet with the watches I want. Once I get the watch, it gets checked off. I might re-order the watch list depending on what I can pick up in the M2M section.

James.

^^ me too, except I ended up a list of over 80 reps on it because it's too damned easy to add items, especially when viewing the wrist check thread.