Sign in to follow this  
bdorr1110

what websites would you recommend

bdorr1110

After a brief trip to a fancy jewelry store I feel in love with a couple of high end watches. Unfortunately 5 figures is a little out of my price range right now so I have been scouring the web and doing due diligence to come up to speed on replica watches. I have found several sites that like complete scams and I was wondering if anyone could direct me to some sites where they have done business in the past?

Also a site that intrigued me is http://www.replicaexpert.us/ does anyone have any experience with them or a track record?

I appreciate all your help. BTW I am in the good ole USA.

thanks,

BD

barkingtoad

Welcome to the madhouse

+1 above

Ska

Welcome to RWG. As explained above we have a lust of trusted dealers who you can contact directly.

I'd advise making use of the wealth of reviews, info and feedback freely available on here before making your decision.

Once you've chosen a dealer whom you think suits your needs, contact them with a photo and/or description of the watch your after and if there's one out there, they'll find it!

Hope this helps, good luck!

AllergyDoc
Also a site that intrigued me is http://www.replicaexpert.us/ does anyone have any experience with them or a track record?

Scam site full of lies.

greg_r

Avoid replicaexpert - they WILL rip you off. Scammers through and through. Stick to our trusted dealers and you'll have a much better time :lol: