Sign in to follow this  
wrxker

First face to face experience buying reps.

wrxker

I was in Shenzhen China a couple years ago in a mall where i cud get replica anything... watches, suitcases, glasses you name it. At the time I didn't know anything about quality of reps etc. I just knew they were reps and the prices were amazing. The shops would show me what they have and if I didnt like the selection they pulled out a HUGE magazine with every brand watch you can think of. The width of the book was at least five inches. Flip to the brand you want and see all the styles for that brand. Told them what I wanted and they went missing for about 5 mins and came back with it. I only picked up 2 watches for myself and a few for the family. Will post pics when I get home.

All this time whenever mall security came passing by the ppl would hide the watches. Hidden drawer compartments. I saw one guy rip the fire alarm from the wall and stuffed some watches in the hole behind it. The selections in the showcases were unbranded reps, but once u show them what you wanted they wud get the branded one from the stash.

Anyone knows where I can find a catalog like that again? Softcopy preferably. Thanks.

Please post your first experiences as well!