Sign in to follow this  
keulomat

Which Avenger Skyland Blacksteel ?

keulomat

I am searching since a couple of days to find out, which Avenger Skyland Blacksteel I should buy. Especially the imperfect lime dot at 3 position is something which I do not like.

Does somebody has a suggestion on a good Avenger Skyland Blacksteel with good dial quality ?

1littlegreen

In my experience, contact Mary/Rochest at WI. The one I have is the V3, and the dial is closest I have seen to gen. Of course there are tells, so don't expect to pull off a perfect watch.

Other TD's can get this and most other watches as well. I just have more experience with WI. Contact your dealer of choice and good hunting

Teddyfigo

agyqenaq.jpgunetaqeq.jpg

This is mine got if Tony's crazy sales about a week ago...

For me no issue with this , just beautiful watch in black

1littlegreen

Mine says hi

IMG_0201_zpsfb94ef79.jpg

IMG_0225_zps6f20819c.jpg

Hazz

Mine says hi

IMG_0201_zpsfb94ef79.jpg

IMG_0225_zps6f20819c.jpg

:thumbsup:

rusty peters

That looks like a Pam strap! You took the stock rubber strap off. Was it bad?

1littlegreen

Nope, it was too big. Had a fancy one made up from Ach, a TD here, and had a Pam deploy fitted to it.

Here......

BSandPOforsale014_zpsd9ad76db.jpg

BSandPOforsale011_zpscb96be82.jpg

rusty peters

That looks fantastic. Can't wait to get mine. Sometimes I feel like putting these big Breitlings on my 6.5" wrists is like trying to put a square peg into a round hole. I just ordered a Bonetto Cinturinin 317 with the hopes that I can swap the black Breitling buckle with the stool sample that BC calls a buckle.

Bluejuz

This watch is a class act! Real tough looking, just my style. But I also suffer from tiny wrists. I wonder do they do a smaller version at all, maybe 42mm?)

1littlegreen

I too have small wrists, and it wears well. Can't get a shirt sleeve over it, but then who would want to?

cogwatch

That looks fantastic. Can't wait to get mine. Sometimes I feel like putting these big Breitlings on my 6.5" wrists is like trying to put a square peg into a round hole. I just ordered a Bonetto Cinturinin 317 with the hopes that I can swap the black Breitling buckle with the stool sample that BC calls a buckle.

Another one here from Tony's Crazy Sale a week ago. I also have a 6.5" wrist and I thing it looks and feels fine for me. I do have to put in an extra hole in the rubber strap, or replace the strap likely with leather. But I think the watch itself doesn't look too big on my 6.5" wrist.

c068b2b1-5454-47f1-ae2e-e1ddf77c4502_zps46cc13a0.jpg