Sign in to follow this  
breitling pilot

NEW!!! IWC Top Gun BP and IWC Top Gun Chrono V2

breitling pilot

Hi guys so i got my new IWC watches in the mail from kingwatch yesterday and wanted to post some pics. The BP has a working P/R and NO Recessed date. Any way enjoy. I have included a pic of my ultra cheap $20 IWC Saint Exupery BP model As well as a shot of part of my Collection.

IMG_2130_zps134ac5ef.jpg

IMG_2124_zps70cc786f.jpg

IMG_2123_zps48b518a3.jpgIMG_2121_zpsd310c0f4.jpgIMG_2128_zps4d20467a.jpgIMG_2127_zps40fa0bfe.jpgIMG_2131_zpsc572b05d.jpgIMG_2132_zps27cca679.jpg

IMG_2136_zpsdb94d53f.jpgIMG_2137_zps7febe2de.jpgIMG_2140_zps0d7eb7b1.jpgIMG_2147_zps1ce2c987.jpgIMG_2149_zps5bbf5bfb.jpgIMG_2153_zps5dd77f44.jpgIMG_2172_zpscf3294db.jpgIMG_2171_zps11adb23d.jpg

IMG_2157_zps2cca9a6c.jpgIMG_2158_zps1935421c.jpgIMG_2161_zps57ccacb4.jpgIMG_2163_zps486bfefd.jpgIMG_2162_zpsfa5a7306.jpgIMG_2169_zps9cb1b4b5.jpgIMG_2164_zps84e8b118.jpg

Prancuzas

WOW, the BP looks really promising!

Too bad letter "B" in the name is a true statement and those pilots are way too big for skinny wrists...

breitling pilot

THanks for the compliment Prancuzas. Yeah WHen they sent me the BP i thought it was a GEN ...LOL (I wish). The quality is amazing and the weight is also fantastic. I had held the GEN in hand at a dealer in Melbourne where i live and the weight is almost identical to the GEN. The BP is in at 48mm i think and thats pushing it for my wrist which is 55mm in diameter

Prancuzas

47mm ;)

How did You measured Your wrist's diameter? :D Maybe You meant perimeter?

Too bad King's website is down now, would love to see if SS versions of BP with such improvements exist.

How is AR on the crystal? From pictures looks not that good.

breitling pilot

Yeah i meant perimeter is 55mm .. lol. The A/R is pretty good on the BP, the reflection is because i was using a flash and it was a sunny 35 Degree day in Melbourne Today. Im not very good at using my SLR :(

Edited by breitling pilot

breitling pilot

Also Kingwatch maybe down because of the CNY or could just be Maintainance. I think they have the BP in the Mirimar Edition with working P/R but the rest are either Faux or Used to display days.

breitling pilot

Incase anyone is wondering what the other watches are in the background the list is as follows

1st: Row Left - Right : IWC Top Gun Chrono V2, IWC Top Gun BP, IWC Saint Exupery BP.

2nd: Row Left - right : Panerai, Luminox Day Date B.O. , Citizen NightHawk.

3rd Row Left - Right : Invicta Lefty Chronograph, SUUNTO CORE

ghoststar

$20?? That certainly is a messy rep, but I can't imagine anyone wanting only $20 for it (unless it was a resale). Obviously, it's a quartz, but still.

breitling pilot

@Goststar yeah it was a second hand one i picked up from a mate. Suprisingly its actually an automatic with a cheap 21J movt that was rubbing on the casebback when i got it and causing the watch to somehow stop working every few mins, i fixed it with a hammer and some brute force :D

lmopheim

Hi

Is the Top Gun BP the new/coming version with ceramic case?

Calcidose

Top Gun is nice !

breitling pilot

@lmopheim yup the BP is the ceramic version however i should correct my previous statement when i said it has a working P/R when it dosen't. It has a Faux P/R. Nevertheless its a really nice watch and is very easy to read when using it to fly.

lmopheim

@breitling pilot. Are you sure it´s the ceramic version? The TD´s I´ve been in contact with says it´s not avalible yet.

higginsd

I think it's PVD'ed.