Sign in to follow this  
Horlogeman

Another 'Dutchie' has signed up

Horlogeman

Hello everybody,

I am new on this forum. Rolex is the brand I'm addicted to, but also other brands. Breitling, Audemars Piguet and many more. Here's a little view from watches that I have right now in my collection:

DSC09658_zps9c426446.jpg

Rolex Sea-Dweller

DSC09657_zps6bd15e7c.jpg

Fully Iced Audemars Piguet

DSC09656_zps6ab6a458.jpg

Breitling Evolution with Roman Hour marks (I am know looking for the same in complete yellow gold with no diamonds)

DSC09655_zpsc4f1d4a1.jpg

My YG Rolex Submariner (incl. the glidelock)

DSC09654_zps5f7e3cc8.jpg

Breitling Avenger

DSC09653_zps403056e6.jpg

My latest one the YG Day-Date II

DSC09652_zpseba71df2.jpg

Old but nice looking, the famous Presidential from Rolex

DSC09649_zps8f2bea0f.jpg

Full Diamond Santos 100 also diamonds in the buckle

DSC09648_zps55c1cf49.jpg

Fully Iced GMT-Master II by Rolex

DSC09647_zps2cac1b3b.jpg

Last but not least the Franck Muller fully loaded

As you can see I also love iced models.

DR3M3L

Hello and welcome fellow dutchie!

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, you certainly do like your bling. :giggle:

Pharmo

welcome mate.

Nice collection :)

Horlogeman

Thanks! I am really happy with the watches! But I never have enough. I also have a few "low budget" models like a Pasha Grid (from 15 years old or something) and some other low budget watches (wich I wear when I go to work, it will be sad if one of the expensive ones breaks during work).

I now look for the golden Breitling. Because I have never bought directly from Asia before this will be the first order. I'm in conversation with Andrew from TT for this model:

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_141&products_id=10060

Mariner89

msn if you don't mind me asking ... where did you get the fully iced AP and the fully iced GMT ... oh and welcome

Horlogeman

Fully Iced Audemars: This is not the best quality, it works on a Quartz movement. But the looks are great! Everybody wants to know where I have bought it. It was a expensive watch. On YouTube (almost a year ago) I've found a video from this watch. I've asked the user if he is ready to sell the watch. That's how it is started. Unfortunately the user is not on YouTube anymore. I have bought it for € 600,-.

Fully Iced GMT-Master II: This watch is almost 3 years old now. I have bought it on a Dutch website. The seller also had the YG version with Pepsi-Bezel

swiss-rolex-gmt-master-ii-858-2.jpg

He told me that the only option was to buy both GMT-Master together. I had a Joe Rodeo (5.0ct diamond) at the time wich I had almost a year. I have exchanged this watch. The yellow golden GMT was too much yellow so I have sold it within a week.,

I have never seen this GMT-Masters on a Dutch website again. I think they are very exclusive. I am also still looking for this model: http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=6719 but no factory has it in stock. It is also very important for me that the gold color really looks 18K and not canary yellow.

Mariner89

I have been searching on every dealers site for that exact AP but cannot find it anywhere ... if you spot one please let me know ... by the way my lady is a dutchie :) welcome to the forum man and don't let the cancer patients here get on your nerves

Horlogeman

Here you can find the same as I have, only they claim this one is with a Valjoux movement: http://link.marktplaats.nl/773394252

Mr Stubbs

I have been searching on every dealers site for that exact AP but cannot find it anywhere ... if you spot one please let me know ... by the way my lady is a dutchie :) welcome to the forum man and don't let the cancer patients here get on your nerves

Cancer patients?

wdev

Hello and welcome from a fellow Dutchy.

Interesting taste in watches you have. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Enjoy the forum!

Now where did I see that GMT before... :Thinking:

Mr Stubbs

Welcome from Canada, Horlogeman! You are bringing the bling! Feel free to post some of your watches in the weekly wrist check, it would be nice to see some different watches.

Hope you enjoy RWG. :)

Mariner89

Cancer patients?

during my time in holland i learned that crazy assholes are called cancer patients ... i dont know why but they are

wdev

Cancer patients?

during my time in holland i learned that crazy assholes are called cancer patients ... i dont know why but they are

Visited the Rotterdam area, by any chance?

Mariner89

Cancer patients?

Visited the Rotterdam area, by any chance?

went for a day ... my lady is from amsterdam and we lived in leiden for her uni... spent most of my time in amsterdam and the hague at her parents when she had no school ... i was there about 6 months or so

Horlogeman

BTW Cancer patient is a very bad word to use. If you want to say asshole you need to say "klootzak". The word you use will be not tolerated when you say it to somebody here... Unless you like a punch in the face hahaha "Klootzak" is more friendly than "Cancer Patient".

Horlogeman
Feel free to post some of your watches in the weekly wrist check
Where can I find this topic? Later this week I will shoot some better photo's from them.

Mariner89

BTW Cancer patient is a very bad word to use. If you want to say asshole you need to say "klootzak". The word you use will be not tolerated when you say it to somebody here... Unless you like a punch in the face hahaha "Klootzak" is more friendly than "Cancer Patient".

hmmm ... everyone i knew would all call each other cancer patient with no thought ... and variations ... choke on some cancer ... cancer kid ... it seemed just like calling someone a cunt or asshole

Horlogeman

hahaha yes some kind of people use it for something like "asshole" but most of the people in The Netherlands think the word is very disrepectful. Maybe you need to come and visit me to watch the collection and I give you a free Dutchie-Lesson hahahaha

Mr Stubbs
Feel free to post some of your watches in the weekly wrist check
Where can I find this topic? Later this week I will shoot some better photo's from them.

There's a new one started every 7 days, should be a new one tomorrow under General Discussion called "New Week WristCheck". A nice range of interesting watches.

Here's the last week's post: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=69901

Mariner89

i have absolutely refused to learn dutch ... i know the basics and can pretty well understand most things ... but the lady tries and tries to teach me and i wont budge ... :) ... shes actually going back in 2 weeks for a couple of weeks ... ill have her swing by and pick up the gmt from you :) ... let it enjoy the nice australian sun haha

Olly

Sup pimp :rofl::throwingmoney:

Welcome !!

Welcome from the Netherlands also here mate :-)

Nice collection Rollies you have over there!

Deziath

As you can see I also love iced models.

Hello and welcome mate!

You seem to enjoy iced watches, indeed! :giggle:

Horlogeman

There's a new one started every 7 days, should be a new one tomorrow under General Discussion called "New Week WristCheck". A nice range of interesting watches.

Here's the last week's post: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...showtopic=69901

Nice to know. I also have this photo from my YG Submariner. It's been taken when I was on vacation in Croatia...

DSC06514_zps24bce54b.jpg