Sign in to follow this  
chum_2000_uk

GMT II 116710LN

chum_2000_uk

Not sure about this one, looks a little suspect to me:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROLEX-GMT-MASTER-II-116710LN-2009-/181315969798?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item2a37462306

To my eye though, the cyclops doesn't look AR'd, obviously the centre of the bracelet is brushed (but of course this could have been done to a gen), the warranty card is hand written - surely thats not how they leave the jewellers is it? Printing of Rolex on underside of clasp, and finish of that area looks suspect to my eye as well - but to be fair the pics are crud so hard to tell… likely on purpose if it isn't gen.

746_heuer

it's a rep, can easily be told by the shape of the teeth of the bezel (among other minor flaws)

anyways, not mentioning the changes of the bracelet and specially not accepting paypal is suspicious as f**k

edit to add: if the previous reasons weren't enough, check the feedback of the seller, he uses ebay to sell broken cars for spares, never watches. I don't like to prejudge but lots of times broken cars sold for spares are stolen ones, so more reasons to distrust

Edited by 746_heuer

George.

The fit on that clasp doesn't look so good either

jakgumbo

how do those guys get a way with selling that on ebay? soon as you take it to get it authenticated, they will know its fake...

George.

Also saying No Paypal in description

Reporting

zero_deficit

Incorrect hand stack.

Rep

chum_2000_uk

Thing is, anyone going to buy that watch would surely go look at it in person…. then it's just a case of setting the hour/ date - the gen GMT II has a very unique adjustment doesn't it. What a douche that guy is trying to sell that on eBay.

stevok2305

Now ended

rlx101

yeah I contacted the seller and alerted him to what he was selling. He seemed very genuine in saying he wasn't a watch guy and got it part-ex for a car he bought. He wanted to know what the issue were with it so he could get his money back from the seller. Seemed very grateful and pissed off that he'd been ripped. By the communication with him, I tend to believe him (and I'm a cynical fucker ;) )