Sign in to follow this  
pfcdre

Took the plunge Tag Heuer Aquagraph [Pics]

pfcdre

Hi guys, well I went for it and glad I did, I sold a few gens recently with a view to getting a gen omega seamaster, the choice was vast, they are great watches but so bloody many, anyway while looking this little gem caught my eye, this is the Tag Heuer Aquagraph, was in production from around 2003 to 2008 so there are not a huge amount around, the watch uses a eta 2892 movement with a dupraz chrono module this means it has a different layout to the usual chronos, note in the pics the large yellow hand with big triangle, no this is not a gmt hand as I first thought, its the minute counter for the chrono, this makes it really easy to read for scuba safety stops, also the bezel locks so you push down to turn and it locks in position, the chrono can be operated to 500meters which is cool but I don't go that deep lol, the lume speaks for itself, see pics. any questions feel free to ask and thanks for looking, oh I have a tag rubber inbound. cheers

20140203_170408.jpg

d761f173-ccd0-467a-bcf1-71313fde401e.jpg

20140203_170452.jpg

20140203_170623.jpg

20140203_122052.jpg

20140203_170416.jpg

20140203_183114.jpg

20140203_183206.jpg

SSTEEL

Congrats, nice. Don't see many of these around.

Pharmo

Nice pick up mate...these Tags are great. Very solidly built as well.

enjoy :)

marressey

Very nice! Enjoy mate

pfcdre

thanks Steel and Pharmo, its a tool watch so yep its really solid and practical, its being touted in reviews as a future classic, oh the yellow ring around the crown is a visual warning that the crown is unscrewed, if you can see the yellow ring when looking at the watch on the wrist then the crown is out another nice touch, auto helium valve, it is kind of similar looking to my ball hydrocarbon, seems im in the dive watch groove at the moment lol :giggle:

Very nice! Enjoy mate

thankyou would be nice to get some dive shots this summer