Sign in to follow this  
schumi

Domi's info please?

schumi

Can anyone provide me with Domi's info please?

fatarms

He's a trusted watch guy over at RWI, but not here. Doesn't mean he does bad work though :)

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=184

Here is the contact form on his website: http://www.domiontime.com/contact-form/index.php

schumi

thank you sir

god bless

have you worked with him before?

anyone else you recommend?

fatarms

I have not used Domi's services. In his section over at RWI, there are three review threads, but they range in date from 2010 to 2012, so nothing too recent. Hopefully someone else here can help you out in terms of review and/or recommendation. Best of luck :)

<RJ>

i have tried to get to him for two years through his website info/form without luck, Not even some autoreply saying "im busy atm bla, bla" so i guess hes really loaded up with work.

Eventually i ended up in the US an another trusted watchmaker. Good bloke! Had the work done and watch back in a week apon arrival.

schumi

Firstly thank you for your reply. Would you kindly provide me with your watch makers info?

I would really appreciate it.

Thank you

<RJ>

That might be an issue. First you have to register at repgeek.com then you have to build up some trustworthiness by posting some non spam posts. After registered there you can read up in his thread how it works. Rex's Rescue and Repair is the name, Patience is the game ^_^

schumi

Thank you again very much

I am new to the forum however you all are doing something great here

i own a couple of gen rolex's and a chanel j12 however i am always paranoid when i wear them, plus some reps are truly stunning

I previously purchased AP ROO from progiftstore and sinowatches

are they good dealers?

would you recommend anyone specific for AP royal oak 41mm?

furthermore anyone you recommend for a submariner rolex?

price is not the issue, my main priority is close to gen as possible

thank you

edgematic

I used Domi in the passed and while most seem to be pleased I was not. Some work I asked was not performed and work I did not ask for was performed...

Next to that, he charged me for double the price he quoted me and if no payment was sent he would sell my piece.

Anyway, I had to send one of the pieces to another watchmaker to get the problems resolved. This made me choose not to use Domi again.

But overall people seem to be happy.

Bosox

I used Domi in the passed and while most seem to be pleased I was not. Some work I asked was not performed and work I did not ask for was performed...

Next to that, he charged me for double the price he quoted me and if no payment was sent he would sell my piece.

Anyway, I had to send one of the pieces to another watchmaker to get the problems resolved. This made me choose not to use Domi again.

But overall people seem to be happy.

Whoa! That really stinks, if you are absolutely accurate in what you have posted, and I assume you are. And to think I was a bit ticked because a TD stuck me with a foreign exchange fee for a transaction that was priced in US $ and paid in US $. Yours takes the cake.

midasmook

This is the first time I have ever heard anything negative about Domi. I have had 4 of my AP' s worked on by him and one currently being worked on. He must be contacted by email and you must be prepared to wait as he has loads of work but in my opinion it is worth it.

MickeX6

What is his email? and where is he located?

black263

If you guys want to send stuff to Domi, you really need to join RWI as well. There is little point in dealing with him otherwise. Should anything go wrong, our team can do nothing to help, as he isn't one of our modders. Join RWI and if the shit hits the fan, the RWI team will be able to step in. Contact details are all over on RWI.

BadPickle

If you guys want to send stuff to Domi, you really need to join RWI as well. There is little point in dealing with him otherwise. Should anything go wrong, our team can do nothing to help, as he isn't one of our modders. Join RWI and if the shit hits the fan, the RWI team will be able to step in. Contact details are all over on RWI.

this ^^

regardless if he's any god or not, you're best dealing with him through RWI