Sign in to follow this  
JimmyV

Finally my Patek arrived

JimmyV

Ok, I finally gave into the Patek bug that was getting bigger by every Patek picture. I managed to pick up a blue dial PP Nautilus. I absolutely love it and it wears perfect for smaller wrist guys. The low profile, how it lays/wears, the dial it just looks awesome in different lighting. In time if I could afford a pricey gen this would be a winner.

Thank you DC for all your Patek pics lol.

3S6NorW.jpg

mrmarcus86

Very nice!! Wear with good health!

_DC_

No two ways about it, it's a superb watch. If I was only allowed to keep one watch from my collection it would be my Nautilus!

Mine says hello

089CB04B-8603-4F0B-83FC-F5E1CECDB172_zpsx37x49pl.jpg

DC

zak3737

Hi, nice addition !

Strangely, a friend called me today to ask if I can get him as good a copy of that same watch - Blue Dial with Steel strap etc, - where did you source pls ?

TD ? or M2M ?

Thx :-)

_DC_

Mine is the Swiss SW200 version, it came from Trusty Time, they're not cheap though, was a shade under $500

DC

JimmyV

Hi, nice addition !

Strangely, a friend called me today to ask if I can get him as good a copy of that same watch - Blue Dial with Steel strap etc, - where did you source pls ?

TD ? or M2M ?

Thx :-)

I picked this up from a M2M sale on another board. But as DC said lots of the TD's carry it. Also with different movements and prices. A TD might be better since they don't come up often. When they do they sell decently quickly. But its deff a fantastic watch and looks stunning. I would buy one for yourself also :)

Khahn

Beautiful piece! Going to order mine this week!

Nomistra
Ok, I finally gave into the Patek bug that was getting bigger by every Patek picture. I managed to pick up a blue dial PP Nautilus. I absolutely love it and it wears perfect for smaller wrist guys. The low profile, how it lays/wears, the dial it just looks awesome in different lighting. In time if I could afford a pricey gen this would be a winner.

3S6NorW.jpg

Hi Jimmy, I am looking for my very first rep. And the Nautilus has been in my sight for some time, but I concerned that the watch might look a bit too big for my small 6.25" wrist. May I ask what your wrist size is?

_DC_

3S6NorW.jpg

Hi Jimmy, I am looking for my very first rep. And the Nautilus has been in my sight for some time, but I concerned that the watch might look a bit too big for my small 6.25" wrist. May I ask what your wrist size is?

Don't worry Nomistra, it might not look it in pictures but the Nautilus is a small watch, when I first purchased one I was surprised that it was a lot smaller than I had expected from photographs. It's case size is technically 40mm but this is measured diagonally, and because of it's square shape this means it's actually only about 38 from one edge of the bezel to the other, also the bezel is quite thick so the dial itself is very small which makes it look even smaller!

I have 6.5 inch wrists and therefore I hate big watches, for me the Nautilus wears perfectly if a little small by most people's standards, you will not be disappointed I promise!!!

DC

Nomistra

Don't worry Nomistra, it might not look it in pictures but the Nautilus is a small watch, when I first purchased one I was surprised that it was a lot smaller than I had expected from photographs. It's case size is technically 40mm but this is measured diagonally, and because of it's square shape this means it's actually only about 38 from one edge of the bezel to the other, also the bezel is quite thick so the dial itself is very small which makes it look even smaller!

I have 6.5 inch wrists and therefore I hate big watches, for me the Nautilus wears perfectly if a little small by most people's standards, you will not be disappointed I promise!!!

DC

Thanks, DC! That sounds good. However, should I go for the 1:1 rep which cost around $500 - 3 time more than the cheapes rep? I mean I don't want to de disapointed as his is my the first time rep purchase, but is it worth the big cost difference?

Calcidose

Very nice, congrats.

Kleen™

DC

Thanks, DC! That sounds good. However, should I go for the 1:1 rep which cost around $500 - 3 time more than the cheapes rep? I mean I don't want to de disapointed as his is my the first time rep purchase, but is it worth the big cost difference?

Start with the Lite version....

Moepsel86

Classic!

OmegaOverlord

absolute stunner

nyckid

A very nice watch, indeed. Congrats and wear it well :)

JimmyV

Thanks guys these Nauts sure are stunners in the flesh.

Aren

Congrats on a lovely watch.

I :wub: the Pateks.

The Nautilus looks great on a 6.25" wrist IMO.

It also wears smaller and sleeker than it is.

:D

OLDBLOKE74

Love mine - wear it lots for work - cheapy from Reg but runs great

pp1_zpsc97a32ee.jpg

budfox1028

Just ordered one a few days ago. Anyone know if it's fairly easy to adjust the bracelet and what tools are required? I've got the GMTii bracelet and it's very simple with a small screwdriver.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated,

Tks,

B

_DC_
Just ordered one a few days ago. Anyone know if it's fairly easy to adjust the bracelet and what tools are required? I've got the GMTii bracelet and it's very simple with a small screwdriver.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated,

Tks,

B

Same deal for the Nautilus, small screwdriver!!

DC

budfox1028

awesome, thanks DC!

Banksman

Hi there guys, I'm looking to buy a Nautilus I have upto £250 to spend I just wondered where the best place is to buy 1...

Any site recommendations??

Thanks!!

B