Sign in to follow this  
zeke4life

Hey new to the forums (and to watchs)

zeke4life

So what's up everybody. I recently got into watch wearing because my dad gave me his replica roles that his mom gave him not like an expensive on though only like 50 bucks but it actually looks pretty real only way to tell is to get very close look and most people are embarassed by asking. So I just wanted to ask like how much does a good replica cost and do you know any websites or anything. Thanks for all the help.

greg_r

Welcome to the board - have a good read and follow the link my friend just gave you! :facepalm:

zeke4life
Welcome to the board - have a good read and follow the link my friend just gave you! :facepalm:

Thanks for the link and the welcome I'm gonna check it out and I'm planning to spend around 150 on my first purhase. Oh I also have a question is there a such thing as Swiss or japan made replicas because I heard there better than Chinese, but others say there's no such thing

dingle

Thanks for the link and the welcome I'm gonna check it out and I'm planning to spend around 150 on my first purhase. Oh I also have a question is there a such thing as Swiss or japan made replicas because I heard there better than Chinese, but others say there's no such thing

this should answer your question :D

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=39

greg_r

Nope. These days most reps are made in China, with a few from Thailand, Russia and India. You'll find Japanese and Swiss movements in some rep watches, but the watch itself will most likely be sourced from China.

Beware any site that advertises Swiss or Italian-made reps. They are trying to rip you off!

As before - take a look at the link my friend posted. Also have a good read of the posts pinned to the top of the New Members, General Discusssion and Watch reference and repair subforums - you'll pick up most of what you need to know.

KBH

Welcome Zeke. Remember, we all love pictures. Either watches or boobies.

graman

Welcome to your new addiction mate!

Prozac is the bowl on the left :facepalm:

zeke4life

Nope. These days most reps are made in China, with a few from Thailand, Russia and India. You'll find Japanese and Swiss movements in some rep watches, but the watch itself will most likely be sourced from China.

Beware any site that advertises Swiss or Italian-made reps. They are trying to rip you off!

As before - take a look at the link my friend posted. Also have a good read of the posts pinned to the top of the New Members, General Discusssion and Watch reference and repair subforums - you'll pick up most of what you need to know.

thanks for clearing up the confusion because I saw this site selling swiss made replicas for around 1 grand each and there were supposedly no difference between rep and gen. I think the site was idealwatchs.com anyone heard of it? Thanks for all the welcomes everybody.

dingle
Welcome to the board - have a good read and follow the link my friend just gave you! :rofl:

thanks for clearing up the confusion because I saw this site selling swiss made replicas for around 1 grand each and there were supposedly no difference between rep and gen. I think the site was idealwatchs.com anyone heard of it? Thanks for all the welcomes everybody.

scammers! run as fast as you can. Stick to the trusted dealers here and save yourself some headaches

zeke4life

Quick question have any of you ever made your own watch, and if you have was it hard and how much did it cost? Thanks for all the input

skintrade

Hi and welcome :lol: