Sign in to follow this  
skintrade

After Market Straps

skintrade

Now that I have PAM 111 winging its way to me from Robert, I have been looking at after market straps. Any advice or favourites among you guys.

So far I have viewed and liked Mario Paci (expensive) and Kain Heritage (nice price and good looking quality), anyone got experience of either of these?

Cheers

gB.
Now that I have PAM 111 winging its way to me from Robert, I have been looking at after market straps. Any advice or favourites among you guys.

So far I have viewed and liked Mario Paci (expensive) and Kain Heritage (nice price and good looking quality).

Cheers

Here's a good site with a solid selection:

http://www.watch-band-center.com/shop-watchstrap.html

:lol:

barkingtoad

Mines on steel

2892e052.jpg

Also from Robert

watchus

Hello,

I see that you ordered a PAM 111 from Robert. I ordered one too, last week. Did you get any confirmation emails from him? I paid the watch last week, and I sent him 3 emails inquiring if he shipped the watch. No response so far, and I was wondering if this is something normal when you order from him. Before I placed the order he answered back to all my questions in a few hours time window. Different story after the order is placed.

Thanks,

So far I have viewed and liked Mario Paci (expensive) and Kain Heritage (nice price and good looking quality), anyone got experience of either of these?

Cheers

dingle
Hello,

I see that you ordered a PAM 111 from Robert. I ordered one too, last week. Did you get any confirmation emails from him? I paid the watch last week, and I sent him 3 emails inquiring if he shipped the watch. No response so far, and I was wondering if this is something normal when you order from him. Before I placed the order he answered back to all my questions in a few hours time window. Different story after the order is placed.

Thanks,

Cheers

Try a PM to him. I suspect your watch has been shipped. If you do not hear from him by Friday let me know.

Silverspeed
Hello,

Thanks,

Cheers

Your order is without a doubt perfectly fine....Robert ships within 48hrs after payment, so I'm willing to bet both my left arms your PAM is in transit to you

AllergyDoc

Lots of good strapmakers around. TC Straps sometimes has gems in their daily specials. http://www.tcstraps.com/category/Special.html Sometimes not to gemmy.

Panatime has some deals, too. Use the "repgeek" code and an extra discount.

JohnG

If you want inexpensive but nice, try Getat (he's a seller here). His selection in the strap section is limited for some reason, but he has many more straps - look at the radiomirs and if you see a strap you like, ask him how much.

I have a Heroic18, love it. Also have several by Gorilla straps - all awesome. And a Ted Su ammo strap. And a Strap Culture...

Here are a few:

Getat:

Imagen011.jpg

Heroic18:

Imagen081.jpg

SDC10049.jpg

Gorilla:

Imagen105.jpg

Maker unknown:

Imagen028.jpg

skintrade

I got a tracking number via my email, day after order. You could try a PM.

Hello,

Thanks,

Cheers

skintrade

John G thanks for taking the time to post the strap pics. :lol:

MRFROG

What is a "repgeek" code? How do you get one?

Lots of good strapmakers around. TC Straps sometimes has gems in their daily specials. http://www.tcstraps.com/category/Special.html Sometimes not to gemmy.

Panatimehas some deals, too. Use the "repgeek" code and an extra discount.

AllergyDoc

When you checkout there's discount box to type a code into.

dingle

When you checkout there's discount box to type a code into.

just to be clear as mud, the code is

R-E-P-G-E-E-K