Sign in to follow this  
Tofast4u2c

Super Avenger

Tofast4u2c

Been gathering some good rep knowledge here for a few weeks now and so far everyone has been great about pointing me in the right direction with all my Newbie questions. Thanks

The main thing I have learned is to stick with the trusted dealers and do lots of reading throughout the well laid out forums here. I couldn’t help notice all the good posts about Mary at Watch international and how she does business, so I thought I would give this rep world a try with her. As everyone else has said, I sent an email with what I was looking for and got a return email with the price and details. Once I ordered the watch I got several photos to approve and the package was on its way. Took about a week to reach me but I am very satisfied with my first purchase. I didn’t want to get out the 35mm SLR so went with the point and shoot. I did want to post a few picks before wearing it but couldn’t wait.

So here are a few pictures, I have only one issue as the bracelet is either a little too big or a little too small. Half link would solve that problem. Been playing with links and micro adjustments but I don’t like the watch hanging to one side of my wrist. I will get it right sooner or later. Otherwise fit and finish is very good. The A7750 movement seems to be fine so far and have had it on an auto winder when not on my wrist. Seems relatively accurate time wise so far as well. The bezel rotates just as good as any other gen I own and no sharp edges anywhere. Not much lume on the dial but what little has been applied seems to look fine. I would rate the watch an 8 out of a possible 10 and Mary gets a full 10 for excellent business skills. So on with the pictures.

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

Edited by Tofast4u2c

AllergyDoc

Well, I like it. I have the same. The bracelet is flimsy and makes the watch seem unbalanced. I hear this is fixed by buying a gen Pro 1 or Pro 2. It'll set you back $150-400, though. The watch is much more stable on the Ocean Racer rubber band or on a decent leather strap.

I'll be wearing mine this weekend. :)

The Equaliser

Great choice. When I first got mine I wore it constantly for a month or so, which hadn't happened with any other watch I had brought.

Like Doc said, this looks great on the ocean race or leather, and there are some great leather strap options out there for the SA.

E.

JohnG
and there are some great leather strap options out there for the SA.

E.

Imagen039.jpg

Imagen099.jpg

Imagen120.jpg

The Equaliser

Perfect combo John.

E.

daniel8888

JohnG, thats a Gen Super A´venger or? If not, from who did u purchase this?

markeym3

Hey 2 fast , nice watch , just ordered mine too , looks great, enjoy