Sign in to follow this  
Khahn

White Day-Date: Strap?

Khahn

Hey guys,

Quick question here regarding Daydate White dial.

I'm actually thinking about buying the white dial with roman numerials but wanted to know if its possible to change the SS bracelet with a gen strap? Don't know if it will fit with the case.

Any thoughts?

J!m

Should fit unless the rep is really bad...

Which one are you looking at?

Daywatch

Hi, that should be no problem at all. You need a smallest spring bar toolset from Amazon about 5$ or a watch repair toolkit that always comes handy for about 14$; Some patience and several tries, with a third hand it goes even better. :) I´ve put a black croco strap on the whitefaced Explorer II Polar and have been using it a lot more since for comfort, low-profile and looks.

Khahn

Hi, that should be no problem at all. You need a smallest spring bar toolset from Amazon about 5$ or a watch repair toolkit that always comes handy for about 14$; Some patience and several tries, with a third hand it goes even better. :) I´ve put a black croco strap on the whitefaced Explorer II Polar and have been using it a lot more since for comfort, low-profile and looks.

Daywatch,

Yes, I have a took kit I will use.

Just have to find a gen leather strap from ebay or something. Any where else you guys can recommend?

Thank you!

Daywatch

Hi, I buy mine here, they are reliable and ship well, many search options, parts, buckles etc. metal-straps also and brands http://www.watch-band-center.com/watchstrap-h1192-All-Leather-Straps-.html even the ones from eur 16-25 are good quality. They carry the expensive replacement straps for gen -brands also, not the gen straps.