Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Rolex

Big time Panerai strap Scammer very organized

Dr_Rolex

http://www.ebay.com/...tch-band-source

seller posts pics of Gen straps as seen on sellers listings but sends out crap! seller is also known as Mrwinningbids, watchbandsource, watch-band-source

and who knows what else

this a-hole sold me a fake strap see---> http://www.rwg.bz/bo...7

the worst thing is that these buyers are most likely not even authenticating their straps or even have a clue of what to look for.

I fell because i saw that it had packaging and it looked right, but when I got the strap a lot of our fellow members here on the forums quickly pointed out it was a fake.. visited 2 authorized panerai deals and both confirmed it was fake

The seller never offered any proof to defend his products authenticity.....instead he called me a "liar" <-----seriously? are we in middle school again? i made a mistake but im letting our members know so that they wont also make the mistake to buy from this guy or group

Edited by BUymeaROLEX

narikaa

The seller never offered any proof to defend his products authenticity.....instead he called me a "liar"

He doesnt really have to as it stands

The only people who can wield the stick in these situations at eBay are the rights holders...(in this casePanerai)

(obvious when you think about it otherwise removing competitors on FeeBay would be so easy)

Dr_Rolex

oh well yea true panerai would be the actuall ones who would have the proof, but what i was trying to get at was the seller never offered to show a receipt or paper work with reference numbers, serials or anything, when i told him i went to an AD for authentication he told me he wanted to look up their names to check with panerai official dealers list hahah one of the dealers i went to he claimed wasnt on their list so i guess the place i went to (not going to mention name, but very well known) must be selling all sorts of fake watches lol i then told him i didnt find the sellers name on panerai's list either

Doomsday

Did you get your money back?

Dr_Rolex

Did you get your money back?

yup ebay reps stepped in and reviewed our case and voted in my favor obviously so yea i received every penny

ramliver1

Just buy your OEM straps from ADs. That way there is never any question.

Dr_Rolex

AMEN, i tried saving a few bucks and got taken for a ride not only did i spend time but also time that i could have just spent at an AD. IM currently in contact with an AD looking for a honey gator deployment strap

Dr_Rolex

AMEN, i tried saving a few bucks and got taken for a ride not only did i spend time and money arguing with this guy but i could have just used that time and more money lol at an AD. IM currently in contact with an AD looking for a honey gator deployment strap

Mach25

Almost fell for this....was seconds from pushing the "confirm" button. I think what saved me was the "if it sounds too good to be true" rule. Alligator PAM straps retail for $300-$350 and the deployment buckle is $400 on its own. This joker is selling them combined for $289. Sorry you had to take one for the team. And yet another reason to stick with TDs.... Or ADs, if you have the money!

gtwc

Mach25 - those prices just show that Panerai is seriously committed to taking the piss

out of the watch-buying public.

There is no way on gods green earth that $400 for a s/s deployant buckle is any way near

value for money.

No wonder there are so many counterfeit straps !!!

BTW I'm a big-time Pan fan - reps only !!!

Hornet

I'm really amazed that people spend that much money on straps!