Sign in to follow this  
Watchlover1996

Anyone here good to get a genuine stingray strap in blue?

Watchlover1996

So I just recently bought a All stainless steel rolex submariner with Blue bezel and blue dial and would really like to compliment it with a nice genuine blue stingray leather skin watch band for it and would love it if anyone knew someone good that can make me a strap like I am looking! :)

fatarms

I was going to suggest Serge D who is a strapmaker here, but I noticed he hasn't logged in for about three weeks? :ohwell:

Watchlover1996
I was going to suggest Serge D who is a strapmaker here, but I noticed he hasn't logged in for about three weeks? :ohwell:
darn.. I am really looking forward to getting my Sub I bought from isaacvillar and would like to put a nice strap on it.. Is he the only strap maker that you would know of that would be able to make that kind of band for me?

Wriggles

McJules who's a member on here

Pseudonym
McJules who's a member on here

McJ cannot source Ray easily. I would assume if there's enough interest, it may make it easier.??

McJules

i can make stingray straps, that's not the problem.

the matter is to source the hide, wich is hard to get a good quality and a polished one (wich is by far better looking than the unpolished ''beaded'' one)

i have a place to buy but only for the skin, it would cost around 160$ so it's not worth ordering one, not making money and being stuck with it.

if you can find at least another member who would like a blue stingray, i can order it and make you both a nice strap :)

Serge D

Pleased to see you guys notice my absence, but i rely on other strapmakers on here, always loved Dans work, as well as McJules who can get exotic options in a snap.

HeavyKrush

Glad to see you back Serge!

McJules

hey welcome back Serge! long time no see :)

TheInthusiest

The three musketeers have been reunited.

Serge D

Oh and forgot to mention George! :)