Sign in to follow this  
J!m

J!m's Collection

J!m

I'm bored so I thought I'd post up my current and some former pieces I own or owned. I will annotate each picture and update as things come and go from the collection.

Enjoy!

OldSchoolDigital.jpg

Very early LED watch- not sure on brand, and it is a battery HOG. Two batteries last about six months... Interesting however.

GMT1.jpg

Omega "Great White" GMT. I owned this for several years but it has moved on now. Wouldn't mind another...

Casio.jpg

Casio Pathfinder Titanium. This is gone now too. They were a sponsor of one of our trips into Canada but I don't remember which one.

GoldWalthams.jpg

His n Her's set of Gold Walthams. I need to dig these out and overhaul them, but they are complete and quite nice.

Hamilton.jpg

My Grandfather's 1925 Hamilton. It was overhauled years ago and still works fantastically.

Nolex.jpg

A "Nolex" I bought years ago and have modded all sorts of ways since. Eta 2824 in a nice case that was waterproof.

Kitbash001.jpg

another version of the Nolex above...

043.jpg

Last version of the Nolex; now sold.

StarWars.jpg

1977 Swiss manual wind- with C3-PO and R2-D2 on the dial. Works fine but it very small (for a child) but very cool.

Swatch.jpg

My Swatch from ~1984. I beleive it is one of the first series. I have the original box around for it somwhere too...

Tag.jpg

My Tag Heuer I bought in Salzburg, Austria in 1987. It has a Heuer box and the original crown and bracelet were signed Heuer as well. Still wearing it from time to time!

PObackfromspa.jpg

My Planet Ocean, just after coming back from a full overhaul at Omega. Beautiful.

Vostok.jpg

Vostok Europe auto diver I had for a while. It is a solid, reliable watch but I got bored of it and moved it on a while ago.

5517-newinsert001.jpg

my 5517 project. I sem to work on it mre than wear it, but it is a great piece. Low-beat Eta 2879 inside... (Updated pic)

SM300build001.jpg

My Seamaster 300 project. All gen, down to the case clamps and screws. Just need a case...

timex001.jpg

My Timex. 1/10 second quartz chronograph with Indiglow. Came on leather but I changed it to the Timex NATO.

5512start.jpg

My 5512. I hope to have an updated picture soon on this, in a better state than now... Hour wheel, crown and tube are inbound...

3-16006.jpg

Always wanted one of these; now that I have it I see it is quite large! This one has a TC 2824 installed and got a good cleaning. Needs a crown and I will probably get a gen one for it.

Edited by J!m

Jonnybaws

Lovely! :thumbsup:

Pharmo

Good collection there mate.

Love the omega seamaster gmt in white.

J!m

Thanks guys.

I do miss the GMT now and again... That was a cool watch when everyone was wearing the blue "bond" watch. This was an early one and was on the Bond bracelet which was not very common. I actually wore that one most on the rubber deployant strap- very comfortable and unique that way.

ape3192

very unique collection u have here....cool!

myaz

There's something real cool about the numerals on that Hamilton. Great shape too, so many old timepieces are banged up.

machiavegli

Best variety I've seen in a while! Keep us all posted!

-Mach

J!m

Thanks! Might have to move some things on to cover the cost of the new projects... I also updated the 5517 pic as I did some work on that again.

J!m

Updated with a new addition... I also got a delivery of parts so I can get some work done on my 5512!