Sign in to follow this  
ghoststar

2014 New (V3) Submariner (Hulk Green) from Noob Factory

ghoststar

I recently saw that this watch was now available on Puretime, so I emailed Francis to get a review. Francis has always been very helpful and up front with me. His response was very clear: it is not very good.

Here is the link to the watch: http://pureti.me/product/submariner-116610-lv-green-ceramic-v3-11-noob-best-edition-a2836/

Basically, when I asked him what his thoughts were on the watch, and that I would buy it if he thought it was a considerable improvement from the V2 that came out in the fall of 2013, Francis said that the consensus was that the V3 is actually worse than the V2.

Has anyone bought this? Can anyone provide a quick review as to why the V3 is sub-par?

Thanks in advance.

RLX2014021201-01_enl.JPG

ronin007

Got the v2 and its fantastic ,

live1

your friend fransis must be a complete noob to sub reps,this v3 is way better than the v2.

Rehault engravings v3

lugs v3

crown guard v3

insert v3

the rest of the watch is the same as the v2 dial,hands,crystal,crown,braclet

but i wouldn't get the hulk because the colour is not correct to gen.

live1

nobody on all 4 forums has received their v3 yet.everyone is waiting for it to arrive on the door step .the ln black version is the one to be get

Grammio

the rest of the watch is the same as the v2 dial,hands,crystal,crown,bracletbut i wouldn't get the hulk because the colour is not correct to gen.

The v3 has a new crystal with new technique coronet@6 engraving as well I believe.

the rest of the watch is the same as the v2 dial,hands,crystal,crown, braclet but i wouldn't get the hulk because the colour is not correct to gen.

The v3 has a new crystal with new technique coronet@6 engraving as well I believe.

Lt. Dan
rolex-submariner-green-ceramic-watch.png

Lt. Dan

The rep looks pretty close to me

RLX2014021101-32_enl.JPG

live1

the rest of the watch is the same as the v2 dial,hands,crystal,crown,bracletbut i wouldn't get the hulk because the colour is not correct to gen.

the rest of the watch is the same as the v2 dial,hands,crystal,crown, braclet but i wouldn't get the hulk because the colour is not correct to gen.

no the crystal is the same on v2 and v3

live1
The rep looks pretty close to me

RLX2014021101-32_enl.JPG

u have just proved that the v3 colour is wrong by posting that pic.take a look at the hd v3 video of the hulk.the v3 is way too dark green more olive in natural light

MikeAlmighty

:kenny:

ghoststar

your friend fransis must be a complete noob to sub reps,this v3 is way better than the v2.

Rehault engravings v3

lugs v3

crown guard v3

insert v3

Haha. Francis is actually one of the top people at Puretime. So umm.... he is just about the farthest thing from a noob. Nice try though. :)

ghoststar

So basically the green is wrong? On the V2 I'm guessing since the V3's haven't been delivered yet (although the V2 and V3 seem to have the same color green)?

Once someone gets it, please let us know what is wrong with it. For a Puretime upper eschelon like Francis to say that the "consensus" on the V3 is bad, it must mean something.

live1

Rehault engravings v3

lugs v3

crown guard v3

insert v3

Haha. Francis is actually one of the top people at Puretime. So umm.... he is just about the farthest thing from a noob. Nice try though. :)

belive what u want bro not putting your friend fransis down but its laughable him thinking the v2 is better lol.just ridiculous

live1

ive got 1000 posts on rg and 1500 posts on rwi and 500 on the other ,i know what im on about when i comes to subs and ceramic subs

Pseudonym
ive got 1000 posts on rg and 1500 posts on rwi and 500 on the other ,i know what im on about when i comes to subs and ceramic subs

IMHO, post count is irrelevant anywhere.

Care to educate the lesser experienced members and those with interest on why, the V3 is the best sub. Can you/have you compared the V3 with gen?

Not pissing on your chips, just genuinely interested.

Cheers

P.

live1

yes i have compared ot to gen.ive done this comparison on all the other forums ,but hete we go again.

Noob v2 vs noob v3

rehault engravings v3 wins easily

crown guards v3 wins easily

insert v3 wins easily

crown v3 wins just

case lugs v3 wins easily

sel fitmant v3 wins easily

dial is the same on both, draw

hands same on both,draw

bracelet glidelock v2 wins

crystal same on both,draw

live1

i only mentioned post count as its low on hete and he may have thought i was a noob.when i known as the ceramic sub freak lol.but anyway to answer the other guy yes yhe v3 hulk and v2 hulk dial and insert colour is the same it was nnot improved unfortunately

Edited by live1

ghoststar

Rehault engravings v3

lugs v3

crown guard v3

insert v3

belive what u want bro not putting your friend fransis down but its laughable him thinking the v2 is better lol.just ridiculous

Dude, for the last time, Francis is one of the top people at one of the biggest grossing rep companies, and THE rep company that has the closest ties to the Noob Factory. He isn't a "friend" of mine. He isn't some dude I happen to know. He is the guy I buy reps from. Of all the people in the rep world, there are probably only a couple others who have closer ties to the Noob Factory (the factory which made both the V2 and the V3). So you have no clue what you're talking about. Especially considering that you have yet to see the V3 for yourself.

ghoststar

I don't care of you have 1,000,000 posts. The fact remains that you are simply a hobbyist, like the rest of us. Francis, however, is a top guy IN the business, and works closely with Noob Factory. So I think it's time you stop.

ghoststar

yes i have compared ot to gen.ive done this comparison on all the other forums ,but hete we go again.

Noob v2 vs noob v3

insert v3 wins easily

crown v3 wins just

case lugs v3 wins easily

hands same on both,draw

Dude, anyone can just make a list of features and say that the V3 is better than the V2. But the fact remains that YOU DONT ACTUALLY HAVE THE WATCH SINCE IT JUST CAME OUT! Are you in such desperate need for approval that you go around puffing your chest and spewing nonsense on every forum just to feel like an authority? No wonder you have so many posts. The discriminating hobbyist doesn't post as often as you, but makes sure to say something pertinent when he does.

Steve227

Some dudes need to chill. Just a f'in sub!

live1

Noob v2 vs noob v3

insert v3 wins easily

crown v3 wins just

case lugs v3 wins easily

hands same on both,draw

Dude, anyone can just make a list of features and say that the V3 is better than the V2. But the fact remains that YOU DONT ACTUALLY HAVE THE WATCH SINCE IT JUST CAME OUT! Are you in such desperate need for approval that you go around puffing your chest and spewing nonsense on every forum just to feel like an authority? No wonder you have so many posts. The discriminating hobbyist doesn't post as often as you, but makes sure to say something pertinent when he does.

shut up u idiot

Duzza

Noob v2 vs noob v3

insert v3 wins easily

crown v3 wins just

case lugs v3 wins easily

hands same on both,draw

shut up u idiot

Definately won that one.

seclark007

:catfight:

lighten up or blow it up, one or the other....