Sign in to follow this  
ghoststar

2014 New (V3) Submariner (Hulk Green) from Noob Factory

StormyNight

Dude, for the last time, Francis is one of the top people at one of the biggest grossing rep companies, and THE rep company that has the closest ties to the Noob Factory. He isn't a "friend" of mine. He isn't some dude I happen to know. He is the guy I buy reps from. Of all the people in the rep world, there are probably only a couple others who have closer ties to the Noob Factory (the factory which made both the V2 and the V3). So you have no clue what you're talking about. Especially considering that you have yet to see the V3 for yourself.

So, would you say he has a vested interest in selling you a watch? I'd buy the v2 every day. In fact, I'd stick with mine that I hit from Robert/PWC ages ago. Much more correct to Gen green than either v2 or v3 from Puretime.

ghoststar

yes i have compared ot to gen.ive done this comparison on all the other forums ,but hete we go again.

Noob v2 vs noob v3

rehault engravings v3 wins easily

crown guards v3 wins easily

insert v3 wins easily

crown v3 wins just

case lugs v3 wins easily

sel fitmant v3 wins easily

dial is the same on both, draw

hands same on both,draw

bracelet glidelock v2 wins

crystal same on both,draw

Dude, anyone can just make a list of features and say that the V3 is better than the V2. But the fact remains that YOU DONT ACTUALLY HAVE THE WATCH SINCE IT JUST CAME OUT! Are you in such desperate need for approval that you go around puffing your chest and spewing nonsense on every forum just to feel like an authority? No wonder you have so many posts. The discriminating hobbyist doesn't post as often as you, but makes sure to say something pertinent when he does.

shut up u idiot

Good one.

ghoststar

Dude, for the last time, Francis is one of the top people at one of the biggest grossing rep companies, and THE rep company that has the closest ties to the Noob Factory. He isn't a "friend" of mine. He isn't some dude I happen to know. He is the guy I buy reps from. Of all the people in the rep world, there are probably only a couple others who have closer ties to the Noob Factory (the factory which made both the V2 and the V3). So you have no clue what you're talking about. Especially considering that you have yet to see the V3 for yourself.

So, would you say he has a vested interest in selling you a watch? I'd buy the v2 every day. In fact, I'd stick with mine that I hit from Robert/PWC ages ago. Much more correct to Gen green than either v2 or v3 from Puretime.

YES he has vested interested in selling me a watch. And that is exactly why I believe him. He stated that the V3 is worse than the V2, so not to buy it. Why would he say that if he was just trying to make money? The V2 is sold out, so he gets nothing from me by telling me the V2 is better.

And the seller you buy from doesn't matter. Whether you bought it from PWC or Puretime, it only matters what FACTORY produced it. If the watch you bought from PWC is a Noob factory watch, then it is the exact same one as the one sold on Puretime. The fact that you don't even know this at all shows how little you know overall. In addition, you still haven't admitted that you have never actually seen the V3, which makes all your other claims completely ridiculous. Please leave.

StormyNight

YES he has vested interested in selling me a watch. And that is exactly why I believe him. He stated that the V3 is worse than the V2, so not to buy it. Why would he say that if he was just trying to make money? The V2 is sold out, so he gets nothing from me by telling me the V2 is better.

And the seller you buy from doesn't matter. Whether you bought it from PWC or Puretime, it only matters what FACTORY produced it. If the watch you bought from PWC is a Noob factory watch, then it is the exact same one as the one sold on Puretime. The fact that you don't even know this at all shows how little you know overall. In addition, you still haven't admitted that you have never actually seen the V3, which makes all your other claims completely ridiculous. Please leave.

You've slightly misquoted me there.

Pseudonym
:popcorn:

Libertatia

In live1's defence, I see him here and there on my travels through rep geek, and the ceramic sub is his obsession. Every post is something to do with the sub c. He knows a thing or 2 i'd say, certainly more than the average.

live1

ha ha ha ha u should be a comedian my friend lol

Lt. Dan
In live1's defence, I see him here and there on my travels through rep geek, and the ceramic sub is his obsession. Every post is something to do with the sub c. He knows a thing or 2 i'd say, certainly more than the average.

With all his travel apparently he has not learned not to be a dick to his fellow posters.

live1

lol,im just saying how it is,if dude thinks the v2 with loose sels terrible rehault,terrible insert ,terrible rehault engravings,terrible cg and lugs is better than the v3 then so be it.btw i have seen the v3 because i own it ,i sold the v2 ages ago.so i have v3 and bp ceramic sub.good bye and keep researching im out and will not be back lol

Lt. Dan

Ya know what they say....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

thorny007

Missing the sunburst green which is a big deal

lifestyle_ID

The Cornet on the dial looks horrible to me.

Is the V2 still available?

Luizin2004

Why don't you guys just chill out, and enjoy the watches?If you like it, buy it.If you don't, just find another watch that you like.That's how things works.

Cigarsmoker_1

Who makes the best sub? :popcorn:

The Cigarsmoker

alecs61

Got the v2 and its fantastic ,

i like!

markeym3

I like my bk sub too, I thought the pearl on the v2 always looked good ...

Chiquita Fanjita

Well well that was all a bit unnecessary. Why don't we all stick on some easy listening, pop open a nice Pinot Grigio and chill the fuck out.

Glad to see Stormy hasn't left our forum as requested and she has stuck around ;) Hopefully live1 will do the same and keep giving his opinion and views.

ghoststar

lol,im just saying how it is,if dude thinks the v2 with loose sels terrible rehault,terrible insert ,terrible rehault engravings,terrible cg and lugs is better than the v3 then so be it.btw i have seen the v3 because i own it ,i sold the v2 ages ago.so i have v3 and bp ceramic sub.good bye and keep researching im out and will not be back lol

Making a quick exit before you're proven to be a charlatan?

Edited by ghoststar

ghoststar

What surprises me most is how you continually ignore the fact that no matter how much you know, you could not possibly know MORE about the overall quality of the V3 than someone like Francis at PT who has a direct connection with the factory that produces them. It's amazing how you disregard this fact every time. Are you truly claiming to know better than a dealer who has been around for over a decade???

live1

dick head lol

mostling

dick head lol

DICK HEAD, without the lol..

ghoststar

OK. I think this thread is over. Sorta went in the wrong direction. Thanks everyone.

Lt. Dan

I thought you were leaving?

the_name_is_mac

hahahahahahaAHAHAHAHA @ Ghoststar - you asked for people's opinion in your original post, then told everyone their opinions are WRONG?? what the fuck is up with you mate? get a fucking grip.

also, to anyone else that may be interested in buying one, i have a narikaa 21j sub - have had it for nearly a year, worn every day minus the odd night out and it is as close as it needs to be. no need to spend silly money on these. have had it side by side with colleagues gens and yes there are subtle differences but unless you are holding them side by side it is spot on in my eyes.

ape3192

Planned to get this one but saw all the comments here... damn...