Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

A7750 Service for Stuvetjee

DR3M3L
Thank you soo freaking much Joran! Hope everything will work out with this bastard hub!

Reall looking forward to tomorrow :) Jorans Horlogerié Workshop :P

Does a quote make you read this? As whatsapp is down I can't get in touch!! :P Read my previous posts and see you tomorrow mate!

Stuvetjee
Thank you soo freaking much Joran! Hope everything will work out with this bastard hub!

Does a quote make you read this? As whatsapp is down I can't get in touch!! :P Read my previous posts and see you tomorrow mate!

Whatsapp is down? Thats the reason why our dutchie app group is so quiet :lol: see you tomorrow mate! :)

DR3M3L

Whatsapp is down? Thats the reason why our dutchie app group is so quiet :lol: see you tomorrow mate! :)

Yeah tried to post 3 messages but all keep the clock icon instead of the sent icon...... :(

Stuvetjee

Yeah tried to post 3 messages but all keep the clock icon instead of the sent icon...... :(

Tomorrow we are going to look together to find the jewel.

I am master in finding small watch parts :)

Olly

Try shining a led on the floor. It would glow red and it will be easy to see. The amount of hours ive spent on my knees ( no pun intended ) looking for bits it countless :rofl:

DR3M3L

Lol, why not making the girls look for it while we are looking at watches and drink some vodka? :D

Try shining a led on the floor. It would glow red and it will be easy to see. The amount of hours ive spent on my knees ( no pun intended ) looking for bits it countless :rofl:

I already did, always works for screws and stuff but this time not :(

Olly

Lol, why not making the girls look for it while we are looking at watches and drink some vodka? :D

Damn it :lol:

JSJ

That's a better idea than mine! After enough vodka you won't care if you find it or not.

Mine's a decent Islay Malt. Cheers!

Stuvetjee

Hahahahahaha spit all my beer out :rofl:

conx

The first rule on intelligent tinkering. .....

Don't lose any of the parts!

Happy hunting.

DR3M3L
The first rule on intelligent tinkering. .....

Don't lose any of the parts!

Happy hunting.

Bad luck I guess :(

Amit

Put your ladies tights (or yours) over the end of vacuum. Will pick up part but not go into the bag

<RJ>

Im sure they are all over but I have bought eta parts from this site with success http://touchtiming.com

DR3M3L
Im sure they are all over but I have bought eta parts from this site with success http://touchtiming.com

Thanks mate, I was already looking at Cousins UK but couldn't find the part number yet.

LG2014

Good effort. Hope it works out in the end.

JSJ

That's the fulfilment house for the eBay seller I mentioned. It was written on the packaging.

<RJ>

That's the fulfilment house for the eBay seller I mentioned. It was written on the packaging.

Oh. :) I recall being surprised for some reason that he was stationed in Egypt.

JohnPilot

You have unknown talents mate. Tried thsi twice but failed.

:thumbsup:

JSJ

Yeah, me too. I didn't see Egypt as a likely place to find Swiss chronograph parts.

DR3M3L

Yeah, me too. I didn't see Egypt as a likely place to find Swiss chronograph parts.

Hmm think I'll get it locally today :) If not I'll shoot them a message!