Sign in to follow this  
carus007

'Hazz' has anybody heard from him?

carus007

Guys please help.

I have been trying to contact Hazz now for months with no reply.

I sent him a watch of mine last year for repair.

Please help as I need to contact him as I would like me watch back.

Its been so long now, I am starting to worry.

Thanks Russ

Edited by carus007

Del

He has had some family issues recently but hopefully he'll get back to you soon.

SSTEEL

As Del correctly says, Ant is going through a really trying period right now with personal affairs. I have been in regular contact, and will reach out to him for you.

Hazz

PM to Carus007 replied, is a DW overlay issue, no body has been able to source one.

Hazz

Anything I have outstanding, a good friend has offered to help, as he is aware I now have no time to my self, so all good now.

onzenuub

I just did hear from Hazz, no worries about what he would do for you. He is a good guy.

nyckid

I know that Hazz 'has' already replied above but, I can vouche for him as not only had I've done business with him before but also he as gotten out of his way to help me when I've needed in the past.

:)

carus007

Yes been in contact with Hazz now.

Thanks for all the help.

Russ

Olly

Best wishes Ant. :)

nunu78

Don't worry Hazz is one of the best we have here.

nev848
Don't worry Hazz is one of the best we have here.

Yep I thought this until now. He has had my DSSD for over a year told me he sent it to Micky for repair as it was the date wheel even though it was a keyless issue.

Micky knows nothing about the watch and it was never sent by Hazz. He had me believe he was a top bloke and I felt sorry for his family issues, which now appear to be a veil for his bullshit.

Seems I'm not the only one that also had the "sell me your watch as it's for my sons birthday and I will pay you later" story.

I have sent him PM's on the Geek and he has ignored them. So not so much a top bloke but a complete cock.

Duzza

Yup, a complete tool. Gave me a load of BS about being burgled, then it was moving house. Full of shit.

andyboy

Sorry to here this Nev

Doubt you wil ever see your watch again mate.

Hazzard strikes again

Walesy

I nearly gave him one of mine to look at it, fucking glad I didn't now.

Edited by Walesy

nev848
Sorry to here this Nev

Doubt you wil ever see your watch again mate.

Hazzard strikes again

Looks that way buddy..... I feel pretty pissed and may go after him on the Geek.

nev848

Thing is I never gave my watch to him. Someone else did that obviously trusted Hazz. Guess he let both of us down.

Walesy

Thing is I never gave my watch to him. Someone else did that obviously trusted Hazz. Guess he let both of us down.

Defo mate, shite that!

thedoc73

Hazz aka top man!

nev848
Hazz aka top man!

Yep I thought that and openly defended him several times on this forum. But he took me in with little offers of help, which I now believe were confident tricks and now I'm down a nice watch.

Mechwarrior

Many banned member here :(

edwinowl

That would be me Nev. Sorry bro as I trusted him as you know and had several transactions as well as tinkered repairs before I got proficient to do my own stuff. I even spoke on the phone several times. You're right buddy we were both let down in the end.

seclark007

Many banned member here :(

Nobody is as dismayed with this reality as the entire Board Staff. I worked quite closely with a number of these cases and it still boggles my mind as to the things some people - people we trust - try to get away with. We have enough of a time keeping the riff-raff out. When we have to look over our shoulders and start to harp on long time members who say one thing in public, yet do something shady privately, well that's just too much. Taking necessary action against these folks for the good of the Board at large is not something that is undertaken lightly. It sucks every time we decide it must be done!

I, for one, would love to see a month go by where we didn't have to ban anyone. I'd damn near call it 'vacation'.

nev848
That would be me Nev. Sorry bro as I trusted him as you know and had several transactions as well as tinkered repairs before I got proficient to do my own stuff. I even spoke on the phone several times. You're right buddy we were both let down in the end.

You have nothing to apologise for my friend and I would never have mentioned your name as you are and never have been at fault. You honestly tried to help me out but Hazz let us both down.

andyboy

and it is much appreciated Sean

:beer2: