Sign in to follow this  
carus007

'Hazz' has anybody heard from him?

Mechwarrior

Mine was not a critic : your forum your decision. just sad about the situation (sorry for my bad english, not using google translator)

edwinowl

I know mate. Whole thing sucks. Catch a beer soon bro, think it's my shout. I'll be in touch. Exciting little project to tell ya about. Think you'll be impressed.

nev848
I know mate. Whole thing sucks. Catch a beer soon bro, think it's my shout. I'll be in touch. Exciting little project to tell ya about. Think you'll be impressed.

Sounds intriguing. Catch you soon.

BadPickle

Many banned member here :(

Nobody is as dismayed with this reality as the entire Board Staff. I worked quite closely with a number of these cases and it still boggles my mind as to the things some people - people we trust - try to get away with. We have enough of a time keeping the riff-raff out. When we have to look over our shoulders and start to harp on long time members who say one thing in public, yet do something shady privately, well that's just too much. Taking necessary action against these folks for the good of the Board at large is not something that is undertaken lightly. It sucks every time we decide it must be done!

I, for one, would love to see a month go by where we didn't have to ban anyone. I'd damn near call it 'vacation'.

And bravo to you sir for doing such an outstanding, and largely unrewarded task.

On the whole, this place is a nice place to come and relax, chat with like minded people, and generally unwind from the toils of the day. Yes there are bad apples, and there will always continue to be bad apples, but as long as Sean, Greg, and all the other boys in blue are keeping an eye out for us, the barrel will remain largely unspoilt.

I for one will always be in their debt for this, so if any of those magnificent boys in the blue should find themselves in the Halifax area, there will be a large one (or several) waiting for them on the bar in my local

pub, and I may even stretch to a packet of pork scratchings.

Cheers!!!

seclark007

Mine was not a critic : your forum your decision. just sad about the situation (sorry for my bad english, not using google translator)

...and mine was not intended that way either. I am truly disappointed with the situation myself.

nev848

Well left him messages on the Geek and RWI so let's see how he handles this one. Time to redeem yourself Ant.

thedoc73
Hazz aka top man!

Yep I thought that and openly defended him several times on this forum. But he took me in with little offers of help, which I now believe were confident tricks and now I'm down a nice watch.

Sorry to hear that mate, im shocked to read this thread... he was always straight with me.

dfq23

He is still selling next door on RWI

Tits McGee

Many banned member here :(

Nobody is as dismayed with this reality as the entire Board Staff. I worked quite closely with a number of these cases and it still boggles my mind as to the things some people - people we trust - try to get away with. We have enough of a time keeping the riff-raff out. When we have to look over our shoulders and start to harp on long time members who say one thing in public, yet do something shady privately, well that's just too much. Taking necessary action against these folks for the good of the Board at large is not something that is undertaken lightly. It sucks every time we decide it must be done!

I, for one, would love to see a month go by where we didn't have to ban anyone. I'd damn near call it 'vacation'.

It really sucks to be the police sometimes bro.

ronin007

Ive 2 APs with him,he did say he would send them back last week but heard nothing since,i certainly won't let this go,ill be going to scotland if need be,shocked by the whole thing

nev848
Ive 2 APs with him,he did say he would send them back last week but heard nothing since,i certainly won't let this go,ill be going to scotland if need be,shocked by the whole thing

Sorry you are in the same boat. I'm really not holding out much hope for mine.

Chrisby

Wow only just read this and have to say I'm shocked to hear that from a member like Hazz.

Sorry to hear that he has done this to a few members now, I really hope that he goes part way to redeem himself and sends you them back.

I think this should go some way to highlight some of the problems when taking repair work on. It's easy to take on a small quick fix, but taking alot of these on is bound to catch up and before you know it you've got 10 watches belonging to 10 different people and you haven't got the time to fix them.

Goes to show that you need to be honest and also realistic on the repairs you take on.

Feel free to send me your watches and I'll fix them with my limited, basic knowledge and return them to you. Postal address is P.O box 125. :giggle:

ronin007

He's been very helpful in the past,fixing a few for me and loads of chats on here for hours hence i was shocked maybe he's overdone it all,i don't know

DR3M3L
Wow only just read this and have to say I'm shocked to hear that from a member like Hazz.

Sorry to hear that he has done this to a few members now, I really hope that he goes part way to redeem himself and sends you them back.

I think this should go some way to highlight some of the problems when taking repair work on. It's easy to take on a small quick fix, but taking alot of these on is bound to catch up and before you know it you've got 10 watches belonging to 10 different people and you haven't got the time to fix them.

Goes to show that you need to be honest and also realistic on the repairs you take on.

Feel free to send me your watches and I'll fix them with my limited, basic knowledge and return them to you. Postal address is P.O box 125. :giggle:

I agree, it's hard to get in control. For me; I use a administration system, I'll always know what watches are incoming, what has been communicated and what the status is. This gives a better overview instead of the unorganised shit you get in to.

However, this is not just about some repair work. It's the fucking unreliability of him as a person. We've seen much shit from Hazz but always looked away, remember the robbery? Sounds like shit to get away with some undone work/earn money selling those watches. That's just one of all the "good" stories he gives, always a quick and easy talk from his side but never a promise to fulfill. Read the news topic? Transshipping.... Failing in reliability and then also offering TD(s) to transship? God knows how many watches he kept. M2M sales went wrong a few times too, and that's shen he got the no-trade sign. Everone who did any business with him after he got that sign is simply stupid. However I feel for those who are scammed by Hazz before the sign and hope someone will make a visit to get some watches back.

Kwt

I have bought from Hazz before and it was a flawless transaction, something I would expected from a long time member with a high postage count so a bit shocked by what I am reading. He surely has to return your watches surely....

ronin007

Never saw any of that but was not on the forum a lot,daft question now-where would it stand with the police,i have his address,s theres 2 ,phone number ,proof of postage plus numerous emails,

DR3M3L

Never saw any of that but was not on the forum a lot,daft question now-where would it stand with the police,i have his address,s theres 2 ,phone number ,proof of postage plus numerous emails,

Why not give it a try, would've done the same.

ronin007

He did return my email a few days ago saying he would return both watches but heard nothing since,2 APs to the value of 1000usd

nunu78
Don't worry Hazz is one of the best we have here.

Yep I thought this until now. He has had my DSSD for over a year told me he sent it to Micky for repair as it was the date wheel even though it was a keyless issue.

Micky knows nothing about the watch and it was never sent by Hazz. He had me believe he was a top bloke and I felt sorry for his family issues, which now appear to be a veil for his bullshit.

Seems I'm not the only one that also had the "sell me your watch as it's for my sons birthday and I will pay you later" story.

I have sent him PM's on the Geek and he has ignored them. So not so much a top bloke but a complete cock.

I am completely spechless , shocked and surprised.Actually above all i am sad as i have always count him a very good friend.

DR3M3L

Scam_FAIL.jpg

:popcorn:

SSTEEL

Its a sad state of affairs thats for sure.

I chose Ant to tranship a watch cleaning machine for me that I won on eBay (seller would only ship to a UK address), sadly it took over two months to reach me from the date Ant received it from the ebay seller, and this was only after many, many emails, he blamed the courier guy he used.

I like many of you thought Ant was a standup guy, but he's even ignoring me too, I have also pm'd him on RG like Nev has, as I would like to get to the bottom of this regarding Nev's watch Ant was supposed to of forward to me for repair.

Hope he resolves issues that are clearly diminishing his online reputation.

ronin007

Are none of the scottish members friends with him personally

Derek Mc

Yup, a complete tool. Gave me a load of BS about being burgled, then it was moving house. Full of shit.

FYI,,,,

I was at his house the day after it was RANSACKED!!! he lost most of his collection, loads of parts for repairs most of his furniture and a load of his wife's jewellery, it was tragic to see, they destroyed everywhere,,,.

DR3M3L

Hope he resolves issues that are clearly diminishing his online reputation.

That's not going to happen........ :popcorn:

beware-of-the-cute-duckling-scam.jpg