Sign in to follow this  
carus007

'Hazz' has anybody heard from him?

Sakurai

Really sad to hear, of course the worst is trusting people who are out of pocket, but also can't help to feel sorry for Hazz as well for blowing himself up on this awesome forum. One thing I don't get is how the other fora allow him to stay on when he is banned from here?

Chrisby

Yup, a complete tool. Gave me a load of BS about being burgled, then it was moving house. Full of shit.

FYI,,,,

I was at his house the day after it was RANSACKED!!! he lost most of his collection, loads of parts for repairs most of his furniture and a load of his wife's jewellery, it was tragic to see, they destroyed everywhere,,,.

If he was burgled then that is bad and I'm sorry to hear that. Still doesn't excuse the behaviour he's shown towards members / mods / TD's on here.....

If however the burglary was more like this then.....

a2yva6y4.jpg

SSTEEL

He just replied to my RG pm, said his BB has been down, and that he's not been getting my emails.

DR3M3L
He just replied to my RG pm, said his BB has been down, and that he's not been getting my emails.

Again a great excuse! How many will follow?

Paparolf

As I am new here, I do not know the guy. What I do know is that you can only trust someone you do not know based on the information of others and sometimes it just goes pearshaped. having used the internet for over 20 years I would say 99.9% of people are straight and there is not a lot you can do about the .1%

Chrisby
As I am new here, I do not know the guy. What I do know is that you can only trust someone you do not know based on the information of others and sometimes it just goes pearshaped. having used the internet for over 20 years I would say 99.9% of people are straight and there is not a lot you can do about the .1%

I happen to know there are a lot more Gay, Lesbian and Bi people online......

Sorry :giggle: couldn't resist

andyboy

Are none of the scottish members friends with him personally

Not any more.

Yup, a complete tool. Gave me a load of BS about being burgled, then it was moving house. Full of shit.

FYI,,,,

I was at his house the day after it was RANSACKED!!! he lost most of his collection, loads of parts for repairs most of his furniture and a load of his wife's jewellery, it was tragic to see, they destroyed everywhere,,,.

Did you see his house before it was broken into

Really sad to hear, of course the worst is trusting people who are out of pocket, but also can't help to feel sorry for Hazz as well for blowing himself up on this awesome forum. One thing I don't get is how the other fora allow him to stay on when he is banned from here?

At least for now the guys who have watches with him have a point of contact and a chance they may get their watches back.

Hazz has let alot of people down,including people he classed as friends.

There seems to be no reasonable explanation for this and frankly the excuses he has used at times are worse than the old "dog ate my homework" crap.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=85800&hl=&fromsearch=1

Jonnybaws

Good thing I'm a complete wanker in real life and wonderful person online, butter wouldn't melt!

In all seriousness, I've had a handful of dealings with Hazz, all top notch, so based on that, I couldn't/would never expect him to have done what he's reported to have done.

That's all I have to say on the matter, other than we all appreciate the Admin/Mods looking after their flock/herd/gaggle/swarm (delete as applicable) :D

trailboss99

He is still selling next door on RWI

Not any more he isn't.

Hazz37 is defo our boy?

Higs

Blimey - this makes for sad reading.

Like a lot of people here, I've only ever had good dealings with Hazz (in both directions) and he's always seemed like a rock solid guy to me.

Derek Mc

Did you see his house before it was broken into....................

Absolutely I did! I was there fixing a chrono mis-alignment on my S/A had been several times in fact, sat in the kitchen working at the bench,, this is why I have concerns that this is just going South too fast, as Ant was at the Glasgow meet with so many of you,,,,,,,,

Hope this helps, Oh and the person who posted the pic of a chair on it's side,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the place was destroyed inside I almost wept for him! they were vile scumbags and left no stone unturned in the place anything they could carry? gone, things that were too big / heavy smashed, it turned my stomach.

Duzza

Seems an usual thing for standard burglars to do.

dfq23

He is still selling next door on RWI

Not any more he isn't.

Hazz37 is defo our boy?

yep if I remember rightly before the forum went tits up he was selling his grey seawolf on there

andyboy

Unfortunately it went South along time ago Derek.

Big list of people who have been let down including people who were at the Glasgow meet.

dfq23

He is friends with littlegreen on RWI I see..... birds of a feather and all that I guess

DR3M3L

He is friends with littlegreen on RWI I see..... birds of a feather and all that I guess

1littlegreen is on RWI too? :picard:

Baz1872

Absolutely I did! I was there fixing a chrono mis-alignment on my S/A had been several times in fact, sat in the kitchen working at the bench,, this is why I have concerns that this is just going South too fast, as Ant was at the Glasgow meet with so many of you,,,,,,,,

Hope this helps, Oh and the person who posted the pic of a chair on it's side,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the place was destroyed inside I almost wept for him! they were vile scumbags and left no stone unturned in the place anything they could carry? gone, things that were too big / heavy smashed, it turned my stomach.

"Going South too fast"

I'm sorry Derek but the guy is a fucking compulsive liar and this should have went South a long time ago.

I've refrained from saying much in the past about Ant as I regarded him as a friend but the way he treated me was atrocious!

There wasn't one person that I spoke to at the Glasgow meet that was happy to see Ant there. In fact we were all shocked that he made an appearance.

It speaks volumes that so many local people didn't have a good word to say about him, only horror stories.

I still don't actually believe that he was burgled but obviously have no proof. One thing I can say though is that the story he told me about being burgled changed on a few occasions.

Ant regularly bull shitted and then two minutes later totally contradicted himself, didn't have the brains to be a good liar.

He is a fucking down right lousy piece of shit as far as I'm concerned and this is the view of most of the lads from Glasgow!!

Just one of his ways of treating a so called friend!

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=85800&hl=&fromsearch=1

Sorry for the rant folks, it's not normally like me but I've had enough of Ant's shit to last me a lifetime!!

Chrisby

No

I posted the pic of the chair, I also said that if he was truly burgled then I was sorry to hear that, they are scumbags to have done that.

The thing is though, that clearly from what others have said in this thread, he has cried wolf a few too many times and people are beyond hearing excuses.

I've not had any dealings with Hazz in terms of work, he's offered to do a couple of things for me but I didn't take him up. That was my decision and not related to anything here. I've had conversations with him here and he's always been prompt to reply, I personally, don't have anything against him. But weekday he's done to others is terrible

DR3M3L

"Going South too fast"

I'm sorry Derek but the guy is a fucking compulsive liar and this should have went South a long time ago.

I've refrained from saying much in the past about Ant as I regarded him as a friend but the way he treated me was atrocious!

There wasn't one person that I spoke to at the Glasgow meet that was happy to see Ant there. In fact we were all shocked that he made an appearance.

It speaks volumes that so many local people didn't have a good word to say about him, only horror stories.

I still don't actually believe that he was burgled but obviously have no proof. One thing I can say though is that the story he told me about being burgled changed on a few occasions.

Ant regularly bull shitted and then two minutes later totally contradicted himself, didn't have the brains to be a good liar.

He is a fucking down right lousy piece of shit as far as I'm concerned and this is the view of most of the lads from Glasgow!!

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

Sorry for the rant folks, it's not normally like me but I've had enough of Ant's shit to last me a lifetime!!

And you're just one out of many, feel sorry for ya and great job from Andy! In the end we all know those who actually care about the others.

Derek Mc

"Going South too fast"

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...l=&fromsearch=1

No perhaps it is me that ought to apologize I don't want to make things worse, I have only the last 6 months to go on and have found things fine, if others have had a horrendous experience then I am so sorry, I didn't mean to inflame it.

I can again only state my experiences that have been fine upstanding and honourable in transactions past.

I hope that the matter can be resolved as it seems to be a recurring theme with people hero to zero!

Again my apologies folks.

Derek

deju

I've meet Ant a few times, he fixed a Pam111 v3 for me.

It took me 6months to get it back but that was MY Fault as watches are my hobby I didn't see the urgent necessity just drop everything to go get the watch. In my own time I got the watch back and everything was fine.

Many of the repairs he is doing were to help out fellow members, and I can only imagine the stress and time that that takes up on top of every day life.

It's easy for people to call lies on things, but we don't really know the ins and outs.

The Admin have done what is best for the forum, and if it was too much for Ant, it's probably best for him too.

I hope for everyone with issues right now they are resolved satisfactorily.

jard89

What a cock! Glad I dodged the bullet of sending him a watch for repair and never seeing it again, Also reached out to him on PM when he was having family issues. Probably just laughed at my sincerity to him.

n18lld

Drove past his place this morning. Boarded up with a full skip outside. Just a fact to add to the mix.

Baldrick

Newton Mearns in Glasgow....or as it's popularly known.........Newton Mortgage.................everyone is only 3x months away from repossesion and bankruptcy.....Hazz included...!

Derek Mc

Drove past his place this morning. Boarded up with a full skip outside. Just a fact to add to the mix.

After the break-in he moved to his fathers flat which he inherited after he passed away, I was there the other day, it's on the Mearns Road