Sign in to follow this  
carus007

'Hazz' has anybody heard from him?

nev848

Nev doing that just killed any revenue Ant would get to repay others????????????

Maybe......or maybe he just stopped a Repgeek member getting screwed for $230?

Well sadly theres F'ck all hope of EVER knowing now!

I dunno I am on the fence of this one as I like many others had good dealings with him and know he had a lot of family issues. Thing is if he lost his parents and inherited some property and maybe money plus his own house and was in a tight financial situation surely he could sell one or other.

Or he could get a loan based on owning property to cover all the mess he made here, we are not talking £10,000s. Its a matter of honour and based on current situation i cant see the $230 he could have made on his avenger going to anyone here.

Replica watches to me are a hobby, I do NOT spend family money on something that is essentially totally illegal for one and a hobby, for two. Ant can no longer get in touch with the members directly involved as such, is at an automatic disadvantage, as to personal financial affairs, I am not going to be drawn, but, from observing / seeing Ant's situation money is NOT at a premium regardless, he is much like the rest of us and works to live with an estate in state, there are a few things I can't say but money is not flowing and never has been. Raisisng cash he does as I do, selling watches and buying using "pocketmoney" I know we have discussed it almost from the get go.

Your defence for him just gets better.

He has plenty of local contacts he can pass the watches to. He has plenty of personal emails to get in touch on. Also he can act through the mods if he chose to. So that is complete fiction that he has no avenues to act through.

He sent me an email yesterday saying his broad band was down. Really so how was it possible for him to still be on RWI and RG was he using special powers. He also used this excuse on an issue I had with him before.

He is just another well known member that has got away with it because he was good old Hazz.

Derek Mc

Nev doing that just killed any revenue Ant would get to repay others????????????

I dunno I am on the fence of this one as I like many others had good dealings with him and know he had a lot of family issues. Thing is if he lost his parents and inherited some property and maybe money plus his own house and was in a tight financial situation surely he could sell one or other.

Or he could get a loan based on owning property to cover all the mess he made here, we are not talking £10,000s. Its a matter of honour and based on current situation i cant see the $230 he could have made on his avenger going to anyone here.

Replica watches to me are a hobby, I do NOT spend family money on something that is essentially totally illegal for one and a hobby, for two. Ant can no longer get in touch with the members directly involved as such, is at an automatic disadvantage, as to personal financial affairs, I am not going to be drawn, but, from observing / seeing Ant's situation money is NOT at a premium regardless, he is much like the rest of us and works to live with an estate in state, there are a few things I can't say but money is not flowing and never has been. Raisisng cash he does as I do, selling watches and buying using "pocketmoney" I know we have discussed it almost from the get go.

He has plenty of local contacts he can pass the watches to. He has plenty of personal emails to get in touch on. Also he can act through the mods if he chose to. So that is complete fiction that he has no avenues to act through.

He sent me an email yesterday saying his broad band was down. Really so how was it possible for him to still be on RWI and RG was he using special powers. He also used this excuse on an issue I had with him before.

He is just another well known member that has got away with it because he was good old Hazz.

First what I say is NO defence, truth is impartial truth is unbiased, I call it as I see it, if I smell a rat, I tell you, all I see is a guy in trouble, so,,why not give him a ruddy good licking while he down eh??????

So he got in touch with you,,,,,,,,,, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

nev848

First what I say is NO defence, truth is impartial truth is unbiased, I call it as I see it, if I smell a rat, I tell you, all I see is a guy in trouble, so,,why not give him a ruddy good licking while he down eh??????

So he got in touch with you,,,,,,,,,, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He was always in trouble when ever you tried to get an answer out of him. He never had any money but always showed his new purchases off weekly on the forum.

I was selling a brand new never used Seiko Monster and he PM'd straight away. "Can you let me have it for my Sons birthday and I will pay you later" well I was wise because he had given me the run around on my DSSD so I said I would hold it for him. Well weeks passed and the still have no money excuse was used and on one occasion the same day he showed off his new 3777 and then a new Tudor BB.

I have already explained what he said in his email that his BB was down and that he would be in touch. Let's see what happens.

andyboy

Derek

This is not a go at you but remember

When he was doing you a good turn and helping you out he had other members watches sitting stripped in bits on his kitchen tablethat he was unwilling to return

This started well before his unfortunate personal circumstances

He has lied to several members using the same tale at different time periods and has been caught out.Folk just don`t trust what he says anymore.

The mods have been working for a while now trying to sort this out and prevent Ant from being banned.He just doesn`t know when to stop and they have had no choice other than to ban him to protect the forum community.

AndyBlue

At least he aint buying :)

Wrong, one is a feedback for a Pam bought from Sead at supermirrors.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=193542

Derek Mc

http://www.replica-w...ad.php?t=193542

So all we need now is someone to claim that it was for them and it is a self fulfilling prophecy???????

Hang ON!!!! It was in August FFS he wasn't banned then as well was he??????????????????? what did I miss???????????

AndyBlue

29th August, not that long ago, if he is so skint and in trouble, why spend cash on more watches?

His issues stretch back way beyond this.

Wake up.

DR3M3L

http://www.replica-w...ad.php?t=193542

So all we need now is someone to claim that it was for them and it is a self fulfilling prophecy???????

Hang ON!!!! It was in August FFS he wasn't banned then as well was he??????????????????? what did I miss???????????

He wasn't banned at the time YET. He HAD troubles already, MANY actually. Why even ask any questions? Ant is just a stupid panty sniffer suffering from megalomania.

Derek Mc

He wasn't banned at the time YET. He HAD troubles already, MANY actually. Why even ask any questions? Ant is just a stupid panty sniffer suffering from megalomania.

So,,,,, how much EXACTLY does he owe you? ,,,,,,,,,,,, I can get word to him, as people know, so tell me how much????

Please tell me you are not a Lawyer Advocate or a Judge Joran :giggle:

Sakurai
Ant is just a stupid panty sniffer suffering from megalomania.

Aren't those two characteristics the common denominators for all RWG members? :giggle:

dalboy

Ok

I have read all this and inwardly digested it .

Rite off the bat i'm not here to stick up , excuse , nor defend Ant . he is quite capable of doing that himself .

What i will say is this . you are all aware or most are , of the issue's he has endured over the last 18 months .. but for those who missed the bus ..

1 His Mother died

2 whilst nursing his mother his house was Burgled

3 Not too long after , a few months in fact . his Father died .

4 His fathers death created a massive chasm financially speaking , the details of which is not my place to divulge

5 the resulting actions of no 4 meant selling his house .

6 ALL of the above severely inhibited his ability to continue working which only perpetuated his predicament .

Who knows what he went through on a mental basis .. i cant begin to understand it .. Can you ?

None of the above in no way should impact on his promises of repair work , sales etc .. i know that . but clearly it has .

Bluntly !!

The same people who not too long ago were Blowing up his arse are the very ones raising a lynch mob .

It would seem that every time someone is down on their uppers we can be assured that there will be someone along shortly to Kick him in the Bollocks . Way to go lads.

As to posting next door and RG ... . he will wont he .. he cant post here !

And for what its worth .. he has had an Avenger of mine for over 2 years .. do i care . ? do i fuck its a Rep

Sure someone will be along in a minute and say " What if it were a Gen " .. well it would be at a AD's wouldn't it .

Compassion .. its there some where ;)

Dal.

Dal.

hnic

im not getting 'involved' although ive had a good transaction before

but

"

And for what its worth .. he has had an Avenger of mine for over 2 years .. do i care . ? do i fuck its a Rep

"

i dont get this. this sounds wrong imo. you can not keep other peoples stuff for so long.

the value doesnt make a difference to me

Sakurai

Well put Dal! Compassion costs very little, especially considering we are talking about fucking reps and a hobby. Still, what's wrong is wrong.

(Me, I send my gens to an AD btw) :giggle:

Derek Mc

Might be as well to just lock this thread now, as everyone wants a piece of the action kicking the poor guy.

If anyone has a specific request re their own property, I am offering that I will pass on (only! NOT get involved not do anything directly),,,,, your email to him.

I agree with you Dal, in everything said.

dalboy

Well put Dal! Compassion costs very little, especially considering we are talking about fucking reps and a hobby. Still, what's wrong is wrong.

Ad's ..... Sorted .

but

"

"

i dont get this. this sounds wrong imo. you can not keep other peoples stuff for so long.

Values would account for bugger all agreed ..

I'm not gonna get into this .. i'm merely expressing my point as you all have done .

Lets hope he makes good on all those promises .. Sure will be a lot of Humble fucking pie to eat .

I'm done

Dal.

pilch23

Real shame..... had both good and bad experience of Ant. Hope things get sorted for both forum members and Ant.

DR3M3L

So,,,,, how much EXACTLY does he owe you? ,,,,,,,,,,,, I can get word to him, as people know, so tell me how much????

Personally Ant doesn't have any watch from me, but I'm having contact with a few looking for their watches that where lost on the transshipping route? I tried to get in touch with Ant a few times now, got cell phone numbers, email addies, but NOTHING. I tried to sort things out but the fuckwit is laughing behind his computer looking at all those great watches that arrives for free at his house.

IF you have such a "depressive" situation and are swimming in the shit, why offer your forwarding services to a new TD to get even more work on your arse? The guy was in the shit till his nose until he killed himself by taking more shit on his head, making him unable to breath.

And yes I'm a lawyer. DUH.

nev848

Ad's ..... Sorted .

but

"

"

Values would account for bugger all agreed ..

I'm not gonna get into this .. i'm merely expressing my point as you all have done .

Lets hope he makes good on all those promises .. Sure will be a lot of Humble fucking pie to eat .

I'm done

Dal.

Dal

I don't want to fall out with you over this but through all of Ants hardship and all of them I feel heart felt sorrow. Why did this only cause him issues with communication, sending watches back or simply being honest but it never caused him any issues in buying and selling openly on the forums during these times.

I have said enough and if my actions which I not totally happy with have given him the nudge and wake up he needed then it was not in vain and might help other members get their stuff back.

Derek Mc

Personally Ant doesn't have any watch from me, but I'm having contact with a few looking for their watches that where lost on the transshipping route? I tried to get in touch with Ant a few times now, got cell phone numbers, email addies, but NOTHING. I tried to sort things out but the fuckwit is laughing behind his computer looking at all those great watches that arrives for free at his house.

IF you have such a "depressive" situation and are swimming in the shit, why offer your forwarding services to a new TD to get even more work on your arse? The guy was in the shit till his nose until he killed himself by getting more shit making him unable to breath.

Go to your little buddy, suck his cock like many did and see for yourself what it'll bring you.

And yes I'm a lawyer. DUH.

Oh here we go yet another keyboard warrior,,,,,,

If,,,, you were a Lawyer, you would know,,,,,,,you would never have offered ANY opinion merely the facts as you have them, I think an apology is owed to me for that little outburst.

As to transhipping, it didn't start at the same time as his situation changed now did it?

As said tell me exactly how much he owes you? you say nothing owed to you but loads for others, then it is THEIR dispute and insulting me changes nothing other than shows you up, LET THEM SPEAK for themselves. I am asking to find this out facts, facts,,,, then we can sort it out, no middlemen making threats.

Derek Mc

ADMINS

I think it time to lock this thread?

I am not prepared to be insulted for doing my very best to put people needing watches in touch with Ant the only way I can.

DR3M3L

Oh here we go yet another keyboard warrior,,,,,,

Is it? Might be only the way you look at it....

If,,,, you were a Lawyer, you would know,,,,,,,you would never have offered ANY opinion merely the facts as you have them, I think an apology is owed to me for that little outburst.

You know shit about me bud, I like you as a guy but you can't seem to be find what a big mistake you make. Hazz isn't banned without a reason. You might walk your ass into a trap like others did.

As to transhipping, it didn't start at the same time as his situation changed now did it?

Based on a very nice timeline provided by Dal in this thread..... YES it did. I know when he started offering his new transshipping services. To be more specific, it was me reporting the admins that Ant offered transshipping again to a new TD.

As said tell me exactly how much he owes you? you say nothing owed to you but loads for others, then it is THEIR dispute and insulting me changes nothing other than shows you up, LET THEM SPEAK for themselves. I am asking to find this out facts, facts,,,, then we can sort it out, no middlemen making threats.

He owes me hours of time I spend on the shit he left. Again, you know nothing about me. The facts I'm aware of very well. You seem to base your opinion on the things the shitty liar tells you.

DR3M3L

ADMINS

I think it time to lock this thread?

I am not prepared to be insulted for doing my very best to put people needing watches in touch with Ant the only way I can.

He should clean his own mess, not you. I'm not insulting you for the fact you help people getting their watch back, it's 100% regarding the way you actually defence him.

Sakurai

Fair enough, however this horse being beaten is well dead by now, isn't it?

More constructive to focus on getting peoples watches back.