Sign in to follow this  
carus007

'Hazz' has anybody heard from him?

Derek Mc

ADMINS

I think it time to lock this thread?

I am not prepared to be insulted for doing my very best to put people needing watches in touch with Ant the only way I can.

He should clean his own mess, not you. I'm not insulting you for the fact you help people getting their watch back, it's 100% regarding the way you actually defence him.

But Joran,

I saw the ransacked house I know he has had so much hassle with parents he was unable to work, and now has had two years two funerals. The day I met him, first time he told me he had a few serious issues going on.

I am Happy that you are not calling me a cock sucker as we never met. I am only defending the facts not the person, and as I can go see Ant can call him,,, I am 100% trying to help members first Ant second! to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

andyboy

Derek

If you are speaking to Ant how about suggesting he gets all the outstanding watches,labels them to who they belong to and sticks them in a box.

I will meet up with him on mutual ground and see that the watches are returned to their rightful owner.No cost implication to him,I along with owners will see to the postage costs.

If this sounds like something that you would be willing to assist with then please contact him and you can get in touch with me via pm and we can work something out.

cheers

RichardMiami

Fair enough, however this horse being beaten is well dead by now, isn't it?

More constructive to focus on getting peoples watches back.

giphy.gif

DR3M3L

ADMINS

I am not prepared to be insulted for doing my very best to put people needing watches in touch with Ant the only way I can.

He should clean his own mess, not you. I'm not insulting you for the fact you help people getting their watch back, it's 100% regarding the way you actually defence him.

But Joran,

I saw the ransacked house I know he has had so much hassle with parents he was unable to work, and now has had two years two funerals. The day I met him, first time he told me he had a few serious issues going on.

I am Happy that you are not calling me a cock sucker as we never met. I am only defending the facts not the person, and as I can go see Ant can call him,,, I am 100% trying to help members first Ant second! to reach a satisfactory conclusion.

Can you provide me the date he got in trouble IE when you where there in the ransacked house? I'll provide you the proof he has been offering NEW services after that date and telling a lot of lies.

Again; he said just a few days ago on RG he's saving for a gen IWC.... Seriously? :picard:

Derek Mc

ADMINS

But Joran,

Can you provide me the date he got in trouble IE when you where there in the ransacked house? I'll provide you the proof he has been offering NEW services after that date and telling a lot of lies.

Again; he said just a few days ago on RG he's saving for a gen IWC.... Seriously? :picard:

The house was early August.

There is a world of difference saving for a gen IWC, and "bought a gen IWC"

Me?? I am saving for a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo S :giggle:

nev848

ADMINS

Please allow the Mods to make this decision they are intelligent enough to make up their own minds. I feel if this one is locked a new one will appear.

The hostilities should stop between us all and the thread will then allow anyone who has watches with Ant to make themselves present so that they can be helped also.

DR3M3L

ADMINS

But Joran,

The house was early August.

There is a world of difference saving for a gen IWC, and "bought a gen IWC"

Me?? I am saving for a brand new Porsche 911 Turbo S :giggle:

You know the size of a car won't matter...... It's all about the yacht!

Derek Mc

You know the size of a car won't matter...... It's all about the yacht!

Oh,,, I am saving for one of those too ;) Should have the money around 2258 or so if I save at todays rate

DR3M3L

For what it's worth in this thread, I like Derek as a guy and you should not take things personally.

Let's clear this: The board staff annouched the ban of Hazz, if you have concerns you're free to PM Greg. The discussion of Hazz having problems or not is another one then if he scammed or not. A few facts might not have been made public, but a few public stories should give anyone NO reason to doubt the ban decission.

BadPickle
Derek

If you are speaking to Ant how about suggesting he gets all the outstanding watches,labels them to who they belong to and sticks them in a box.

I will meet up with him on mutual ground and see that the watches are returned to their rightful owner.No cost implication to him,I along with owners will see to the postage costs.

If this sounds like something that you would be willing to assist with then please contact him and you can get in touch with me via pm and we can work something out.

cheers

Out of all the bollox in this thread, for the sake of nev and anyone else who has a watch MIA, this post needs to be bumped.

The who's and why's are immaterial now, the trinkets need returning to their rightful owners please.

Hazz bashers please fuck off and start your own thread.

seclark007

Alright, are we really discussing anything new here....or has it simply degenerated into a bitchy slap-fest? :slap:

Lets stay focused, please...

Ta

trailboss99

Derek

cheers

Now that is a damn fine offer, well done Andy.

Chiquita Fanjita
Derek

cheers

That's a fantastic gesture Andy :thumbsup:

ronin007

Think this thread has run its course,what is done is done for whatever reason,main thing is to get watches back to there rightful owners

dalboy

Well put Dal! Compassion costs very little, especially considering we are talking about fucking reps and a hobby. Still, what's wrong is wrong.

(Me, I send my gens to an AD btw) :giggle:

Ad's ..... Sorted .

im not getting 'involved' although ive had a good transaction before

but

"

And for what its worth .. he has had an Avenger of mine for over 2 years .. do i care . ? do i fuck its a Rep

"

i dont get this. this sounds wrong imo. you can not keep other peoples stuff for so long.

the value doesnt make a difference to me

Values would account for bugger all agreed ..

I'm not gonna get into this .. i'm merely expressing my point as you all have done .

Lets hope he makes good on all those promises .. Sure will be a lot of Humble fucking pie to eat .

I'm done

Dal.

Dal

I don't want to fall out with you over this but through all of Ants hardship and all of them I feel heart felt sorrow. Why did this only cause him issues with communication, sending watches back or simply being honest but it never caused him any issues in buying and selling openly on the forums during these times.

I have said enough and if my actions which I not totally happy with have given him the nudge and wake up he needed then it was not in vain and might help other members get their stuff back.

Nev .

Your not gonna fall out with me mate , unless you nick my last Rolo :lol: ..

Seriously though.. i do agree in part with what your saying . its your opinion and i respect that .

It just seems that the " Put the boot in to Ant wagon " has gathered momentum and every one is jumping on board .

My Post was merely an attempt at putting the story across , in no way do i condone what has happened i just feel that a guy need some representation before being hung out to dry .

I really hope you manage to resolve things with Ant as do's everyone else . . i would never make someone right when they are wrong .. regardless of who they are .

Rest assured that were you in a similar situation . i would argue your corner too. No problem.

Single malts are on you when we ever meet .

Dal.

Amit

Because the thread is still open that offer is on the tabl . Let's see what happen .

dalboy

Derek

cheers

This 200 % well done Andy ..

Derek

cheers

Out of all the bollox in this thread, for the sake of nev and anyone else who has a watch MIA, this post needs to be bumped.

The who's and why's are immaterial now, the trinkets need returning to their rightful owners please.

Hazz bashers please fuck off and start your own thread.

This 200% also ..

Duzza

How anyone can still jump to his defence is mind boggling.

Not surprising to see Derek hasn't responded to Andy's offer. Call Hazz a thief and he's right there though.

Baldrick

I have his old address..............someone send me his new address and I'll go and get back all your watches !

nev848

Well put Dal! Compassion costs very little, especially considering we are talking about fucking reps and a hobby. Still, what's wrong is wrong.

(Me, I send my gens to an AD btw) :giggle:

Ad's ..... Sorted .

im not getting 'involved' although ive had a good transaction before

but

"

And for what its worth .. he has had an Avenger of mine for over 2 years .. do i care . ? do i fuck its a Rep

"

i dont get this. this sounds wrong imo. you can not keep other peoples stuff for so long.

the value doesnt make a difference to me

Values would account for bugger all agreed ..

I'm not gonna get into this .. i'm merely expressing my point as you all have done .

Lets hope he makes good on all those promises .. Sure will be a lot of Humble fucking pie to eat .

I'm done

Dal.

Dal

I don't want to fall out with you over this but through all of Ants hardship and all of them I feel heart felt sorrow. Why did this only cause him issues with communication, sending watches back or simply being honest but it never caused him any issues in buying and selling openly on the forums during these times.

I have said enough and if my actions which I not totally happy with have given him the nudge and wake up he needed then it was not in vain and might help other members get their stuff back.

Nev .

Your not gonna fall out with me mate , unless you nick my last Rolo :lol: ..

Seriously though.. i do agree in part with what your saying . its your opinion and i respect that .

It just seems that the " Put the boot in to Ant wagon " has gathered momentum and every one is jumping on board .

My Post was merely an attempt at putting the story across , in no way do i condone what has happened i just feel that a guy need some representation before being hung out to dry .

I really hope you manage to resolve things with Ant as do's everyone else . . i would never make someone right when they are wrong .. regardless of who they are .

Rest assured that were you in a similar situation . i would argue your corner too. No problem.

Single malts are on you when we ever meet .

Dal.

Don't worry I would never take your last Rolo.... :)

It is difficult when someone you know has let themselves down badly and then get openly attacked. I do understand this and as you may know Earlier in the year I defended Ant on two occasions but deep down I had my doubts.

I do believe he has always known his wrong doings and now is the time to stand and be counted. He can then start to rebuild those bridges and pull himself out of the hole he put himself in.

Also the offer of a single malt sounds good as long as it's a good one.

nev848
I have his old address..............someone send me his new address and I'll go and get back all your watches !

Another generous offer of help. Thank you B.

Derek Mc

Not surprising to see Derek hasn't responded to Andy's offer. Call Hazz a thief and he's right there though.

That is becauseI have a life pal after nursing my wife through Cancer since Xmas Saturday afternoon's have become for me, and my 10 year old!!!

Now wind your neck in,,,,:)

Go on then shock me, tell me what watch it is the YOU are outstanding????? you do have one?

RUSH2112

If his house was ransacked at the level earlier reported how is it possible for him to even still have watches. Wouldn't thieves steal every watch they could find?

Duzza

That is becauseI have a life pal after nursing my wife through Cancer since Xmas Saturday afternoon's have become for me, and my 10 year old!!!

Now wind your neck in,,,, :)

Go on then shock me, tell me what watch it is the YOU are outstanding????? you do have one?

Not a watch, he still owes me a black bay bracelet. Just chalk it up on the ever growing list I guess.

So you're happy to help on individual cases (you made this offer) but not as a group. Seems odd.

dfq23

Never dealt with hazz but have dealt with and chatted to people who had and were mates of his and also those who have issues with him so I have no axe to grind either way, but as someone who knew nothing about all this, I did personally wonder why he was selling things on geek a few months ago rather than here considering his apparent reputation on the forum.

Case in point was his grey seawolf. Something like that will sell itself but he put it on geek rather than here and give his 'mates' the opportunity to pick up a rare piece. Just found that strange at the time but after reading this....

Edited by dfq23