Sign in to follow this  
carus007

'Hazz' has anybody heard from him?

Derek Mc

How anyone can still jump to his defence is mind boggling.

Not surprising to see Derek hasn't responded to Andy's offer. Call Hazz a thief and he's right there though.

That is becauseI have a life pal after nursing my wife through Cancer since Xmas Saturday afternoon's have become for me, and my 10 year old!!!

Now wind your neck in,,,, :)

Go on then shock me, tell me what watch it is the YOU are outstanding????? you do have one?

Not a watch, he still owes me a black bay bracelet. Just chalk it up on the ever growing list I guess.

So you're happy to help on individual cases (you made this offer) but not as a group. Seems odd.

Yip I am more than happy to help each and every person. Either on the board or via pm, as I will not disclose my email publicly.

FIRST. We need a list of all the watches that are supposedly missing or whatever I will present these on via email cc'd to the rightful owners and see how we can reach a solution. Once we have a defined list, for the love of GOD let the guy sell his watches if not here then elsewhere otherwise how fair are you being?

Once he has monies he can pay it back. Not a negotiation that is really a required condition.

So far one DSSD left for Micky, that leaves a black bay bracelet and one other watch (AP?) that I have been told of.

OK anymore??????????

dalboy
I have his old address..............someone send me his new address and I'll go and get back all your watches !

If his house was ransacked at the level earlier reported how is it possible for him to even still have watches. Wouldn't thieves steal every watch they could find?

True !

And if memory serves me right i believe this could well have been part of the case as for the rest i cannot comment .

As i said earlier , i never make someone right when they are wrong , regardless of who they are , even if it were my own Father . But let the parties involved work together in resolving this as soon as possible for all parties sake . Lets not turn this into a witch hunt , because from where i'm sitting that's what it looks like .

Dal.

Derek Mc

Never dealt with hazz but have dealt with and chatted to people who had and were mates of his and also those who have issues with him so I have no axe to grind either way, but as someone who knew nothing about all this, I did personally wonder why he was selling things on geek a few months ago rather than here considering his apparent reputation on the forum.

Case in point was his grey seawolf. Something like that will sell itself but he put it on geek rather than here and give his 'mates' the opportunity to pick up a rare piece. Just found that strange at the time but after reading this....

Might be simply that he had a BNB from em on his status for a couple of months recently?

BuiltTough

Fucking hell guys, you do all realise its saturday dont you, go out, get pissed, come home, sting the mrs, go to sleep, worry about hazz another day

dfq23

Hopefully as people have come up with some good suggestions this can be resolved now as it's been getting a bit weird here lately with the banning of forum 'faces' and no sales put on others.

Starting to lose all faith in humanity....

DON'T YOU LET ME DOWN DAL, THAT WOULD BE IT FOR ME! ;)

BuiltTough

Not surprising to see Derek hasn't responded to Andy's offer. Call Hazz a thief and he's right there though.

Good little stir up you are

dalboy

Hopefully as people have come up with some good suggestions this can be resolved now as it's been getting a bit weird here lately with the banning of forum 'faces' and no sales put on others.

I'm the Proverbial Port in a Storm me Ole Mate .

Fixed the car yet . AND ! why didn't you pm me with the impending sale of the yellow wolf ? .

Outta orda ! Hope the bloody car fails the MOT again . :lol: .

Just kidding mate

nev848
Fucking hell guys, you do all realise its saturday dont you, go out, get pissed, come home, sting the mrs, go to sleep, worry about hazz another day

Says the guy posting on a Saturday afternoon. Careful when you sting the Mrs that you don't puncture her but your in luck Halfords have 2 for 1 on puncture repair kits :)

dfq23

Fixed the car yet . AND ! why didn't you pm me with the impending sale of the yellow wolf ? .

Just kidding mate

Didn't think yellow was your colour mate! I will make it up to ya by letting you have first refusal on my yellow abyss 44 next time the motor goes tits up!

dalboy

Just kidding mate

Didn't think yellow was your colour mate! I will make it up to ya by letting you have first refusal on my yellow abyss 44 next time the motor goes tits up!

I'll be amazed if it passes this MOT .

108191936.u14xUWDl.Rusty_red_truck.jpg

Appreciate the offer ..

Cyril_Clunge

And you're banned so take your sock id and fuck off

0e0cc5e4b0ad1369afebaf488e1e111a.jpg

nev848

Thought as much... Anyone we know?

nyckid
Derek

If you are speaking to Ant how about suggesting he gets all the outstanding watches,labels them to who they belong to and sticks them in a box.

I will meet up with him on mutual ground and see that the watches are returned to their rightful owner.No cost implication to him,I along with owners will see to the postage costs.

If this sounds like something that you would be willing to assist with then please contact him and you can get in touch with me via pm and we can work something out.

cheers

Out of all the bollox in this thread, for the sake of nev and anyone else who has a watch MIA, this post needs to be bumped.

The who's and why's are immaterial now, the trinkets need returning to their rightful owners please.

Hazz bashers please fuck off and start your own thread.

Gotta love PB :lol:

Ah! and well done bawbag2 :clap:

DR3M3L

Who do you think? :popcorn:

Derek Mc

That is becauseI have a life pal after nursing my wife through Cancer since Xmas Saturday afternoon's have become for me, and my 10 year old!!!

Go on then shock me, tell me what watch it is the YOU are outstanding????? you do have one?

Not a watch, he still owes me a black bay bracelet. Just chalk it up on the ever growing list I guess.

So you're happy to help on individual cases (you made this offer) but not as a group. Seems odd.

Can I just check, it it the entire bracelet or just three links?

nev848

Who do you think? :popcorn:

No idea really... Please tell?

Derek Mc

Out of all the bollox in this thread, for the sake of nev and anyone else who has a watch MIA, this post needs to be bumped.

The who's and why's are immaterial now, the trinkets need returning to their rightful owners please.

Hazz bashers please fuck off and start your own thread.

Agreed 100% things will never be the same, from this and other recent events too the heart is getting torn out the place with scam's and asshat's,,, however, I have asked for a list of all watches parts or repairs on page 7 I think,,,,,

We need a list as quickly as possible folks, I plan to present this to then work out what the situation is on your behalf.

PM me if you are happier?

God I do love the way you cut through all the BS man!

andyboy

Derek

I have sent you a pm with 3 outstanding watches that I know of.

If I can assist let me know

cheers

Derek Mc

Derek

I have sent you a pm with 3 outstanding watches that I know of.

If I can assist let me know

cheers

Got it my thanks.

Anymore for anymore?

Duzza

Why don't you ask BuiltTough, I mean Hazz? Oh you already have.

3 links would be fine, it's not I who turned it in to a whole bracelet. Amazing how he chooses this to defend himself on. I thought he might.

Derek Mc

Why don't you ask BuiltTough, I mean Hazz? Oh you already have.

3 links would be fine, it's not I who turned it in to a whole bracelet. Amazing how he chooses this to defend himself on. I thought he might.

YOU said a bracelet its in your own post! FFS this is 100% serious,,,,,,

Make up your mind, three links or an entire bracelet???????? we both know you got the bracelet don't we, so some extra links that you are being given is what is in question,,,,,,

And as only you and two others have told me specific items, it is a VERY short conversation,,,,,

Reading these threads made me expect 10, 15, 20 watches, not three and three links,,,

Anyone care to detail any other items for me to enquire after?

SSTEEL

Ant has confirmed via pm on RG that he is shipping out Nev's DSSD and a BlackBay, Ant said the Blackbay is his own watch, this week. I asked him to let me know the tracking number once shipped afterward, but no confirmation on that message.

Derek Mc

Ant has confirmed via pm on RG that he is shipping out Nev's DSSD and a BlackBay, Ant said the Blackbay is his own watch, this week. I asked him to let me know the tracking number once shipped afterward, but no confirmation on that message.

Micky he told me similar when I asked him this afternoon. I am certain you will get the T/no this week.

SSTEEL
:thumbsup2:

DR3M3L

Blackbay huh........... His own? Or did he fuck up a repair and it has to be repaired for the owner?