Sign in to follow this  
beerope

Can you share pictures of your Pendulum on your wrist?

beerope

I'm about to get a pendulum but because there are nowhere to see it in person, I'm pretty afraid that 47mm will be too big for my wrist. So please, if you do own a Pendulum, please post your wrist photos, and your wrist size if you can get a measuring tape! Thank you! :)

My wrist measures ~6.7 inches btw.

Calcidose

I have a 7 inch wrist and different watches, one is 48mm, I love it.

beerope
I have a 7 inch wrist and different watches, one is 48mm, I love it.

does it look out of place or overly big and too attention seeking?

Aren

Size isn't everything. Some watches wear smaller than others.

For example, the PAM Radiomir Blackseal is a large watch, but wears much smaller.

I love that watch and I have a 6.25" wrist.

Tell me...do you do any research at all before posting these threads?

You are fluent in English and reading really is fundamental.

:)

onzenuub

I cann`t post pics of a Pendulum on my wrist because I don`t have a Pendulum. A wrist I have, but I don`t think you are intersted in my wrist.

beerope
Size isn't everything. Some watches wear smaller than others. For example, the PAM Radiomir Blackseal is a large watch, but wears much smaller. I love that watch and I have a 6.25" wrist. Tell me...do you do any research at all before posting these threads? You are fluent in English and reading really is fundamental. :)

I know different watches wears differently, which is precisely why I asked about the Pendulum specifically instead of posting a thread at the general forum asking about 47mm watches.

If you still insist that doing more research would help, please direct me on what term to search up on, apart from the 1 or 2 pendulum review threads, which I have already read.

Edited by beerope

Aren
Size isn't everything. Some watches wear smaller than others. For example, the PAM Radiomir Blackseal is a large watch, but wears much smaller. I love that watch and I have a 6.25" wrist. Tell me...do you do any research at all before posting these threads? You are fluent in English and reading really is fundamental. :)

I know different watches wears differently, which is precisely why I asked about the Pendulum specifically instead of posting a thread at the general forum asking about 47mm watches.

If you still insist that doing more research would help, please direct me on what term to search up on, apart from the 1 or 2 pendulum review threads, which I have already read.

The search box is situated on the upper right of the index page.

Type in the watch you are interested in, and almost like magic, information will become available to you.

It isn't a good approach to repeatedly ask members here to do your research for you when it is readily available...

but suit yourself.

The only way to know the answer is to try the watch on.

No one can do that for you. Anything you will get by way of an answer will be a guess.

This isn't rocket science.

Your wrist size has many variables, for instance, how wide/narrow is it? (Rhetorical and no photos please)

Try to help yourself a bit.

Life doesn't come with guarantees, if guarantees are what you seek, you don't want life.

You want an insurance policy for a script that has already been written.

edwinowl

I'll play. There you go, these do wear big, I have. A 7.5 inch wrist. Tag pendulum.

d5166106.jpg

beerope
The search box is situated on the upper right of the index page. Type in the watch you are interested in, and almost like magic, information will become available to you. It isn't a good approach to repeatedly ask members here to do your research for you when it is readily available... but suit yourself. The only way to know the answer is to try the watch on. No one can do that for you. Anything you will get by way of an answer will be a guess. This isn't rocket science. Your wrist size has many variables, for instance, how wide/narrow is it? (Rhetorical and no photos please) Try to help yourself a bit. Life doesn't come with guarantees, if guarantees are what you seek, you don't want life. You want an insurance policy for a script that has already been written.

If you still can't understand, I did a search before I posted this. Of the many search results I stumbled upon, only 2 review threads came up with photos of the pendulum on a wrist. And of the 2 review thread, only one reviewer had indicated his wrist size. The rest of the results were that of appraisals for the quality of the watch as well as the service of the TD. I know the only way is to test the watch on myself, but obviously that is not possible as all official Tag shops do not sport a display of this model since it only exists as a concept. That is the purpose of this thread, to make the best out of the situation whereby a real life testing is not possible, so the next closest thing I can make do with are pictures.

Edited by beerope

Calcidose

Siez isn't everything, you have to feel confortable with it.

beerope
I'll play. There you go, these do wear big, I have. A 7.5 inch wrist. Tag pendulum.

Sweet! Thank you, it seems to me that its a perfect fit on your wrist!

beerope
Siez isn't everything, you have to feel confortable with it.

yeah, since I have a skinny wrist :( But damn, I love the design and the tourbillion of this watch so much!

stevok2305

Got a suggestion for you. Why not go into your nearest Tag AD and try the gens on for size.

KeNnY

DSC_2738.jpg

DSC_2737.jpg

p20130118-161215.jpg

beerope
Got a suggestion for you. Why not go into your nearest Tag AD and try the gens on for size.

yeah, find me an AD that has the Pendulum up for trying and i'll fly there immediately

Thanks for the pics kenny, was it lumed by you or came like that from the dealer?

greg_r

76016.jpg

:Whistle:

Caswil

That is a big watch!

Wriggles
The search box is situated on the upper right of the index page. Type in the watch you are interested in, and almost like magic, information will become available to you. It isn't a good approach to repeatedly ask members here to do your research for you when it is readily available... but suit yourself. The only way to know the answer is to try the watch on. No one can do that for you. Anything you will get by way of an answer will be a guess. This isn't rocket science. Your wrist size has many variables, for instance, how wide/narrow is it? (Rhetorical and no photos please) Try to help yourself a bit. Life doesn't come with guarantees, if guarantees are what you seek, you don't want life. You want an insurance policy for a script that has already been written.

If you still can't understand, I did a search before I posted this. Of the many search results I stumbled upon, only 2 review threads came up with photos of the pendulum on a wrist. And of the 2 review thread, only one reviewer had indicated his wrist size. The rest of the results were that of appraisals for the quality of the watch as well as the service of the TD. I know the only way is to test the watch on myself, but obviously that is not possible as all official Tag shops do not sport a display of this model since it only exists as a concept. That is the purpose of this thread, to make the best out of the situation whereby a real life testing is not possible, so the next closest thing I can make do with are pictures.

I tried to help you extensively in your earlier threads. And still it seems you're not learning from the advice you get based on the in-numerable amount of threads you're posting.

Aren is one of the most patient and helpful of members here and yet when this long standing respected member tries to help you respond as if they are the one incapable of understanding. That's just insulting.

Hate to surprise you but it seems to be you that is incapable of understanding. Either that or you want spoon feeding. Not sure which.

Simply, everyones wrist will be different. Any watch will be different on everyone elses wrist. Looking at a wrist shot of a watch on another persons wrist achieves nothing other than to see a nice watch. It WILL NOT indicate how it may look on your wrist

Continually chasing different watches and changing more often than the wind really needs one response only - Shit or get off the pot.

If you like it buy it.

If you get it and it doesn't suit, sell it on.

If it suits keep it.

Repeat.

If you can't afford to take a risk on a fairly cheap rep then this is not the hobby for you. You need to go and buy a low level gen like G-shock or Seiko.

The above is not rocket science. Luckily you don't appear to be a rocket scientist