Sign in to follow this  
vlarn

Planet Ocean Liquid Metal Titanium - Bracelet Sizing!

vlarn

Hi - Just got my 44mm PO Liquid Metal from Perfect Clones. It's a very convincing replica, IMHO. It almost takes realism a bit too far. I assume the real watch uses these TINY screws for the bracelet - one on each side holding in a pin down the middle. These things were a bear to work with due to my large hands and less than perfect manual dexterity. All I can say is, be patient! I used a white box to put the watch inside while I sized the bracelet so that when a screw flew out of place, it was captured neatly in the box and I could find it easily (an ipad box works well if you have one handy). Great watch and a very pleasant experience buying from Joshua. So, here are the pics as well as a picture of the itty bitty screw with a penny for reference.

GFY0ehd.jpg

8cUy4CS.jpg

55CYAJt.jpg

3Cap0pg.jpg

OWHhM0X.jpg

Olly

Ny Noob CrPO is awesome too ! Love it so much :) Congrats :lol:

onionbag

Nice, these. If you think those screws are small..........just wait a while 'til you delve into the innards. :lol:

Olly
Nice, these. If you think those screws are small..........just wait a while 'til you delve into the innards. :lol:

+1

When you need a 0.5mm screwdriver then you are wowed by the size of some screws :lol:

vlarn

I think I have reached the limit of my skill just sizing the bracelet :help3: . If I ever need to open a case for any reason, I'll be reaching out on the forum here to find a skilled craftsman who knows what they are doing :)

Mcloughlind

Nice piece :-))

thorny007

Nice omega

Daywatch

Soon You will be swapping hands, superluming dials and exchanging movements, at the very least straps:) welcome to the hobby