Sign in to follow this  
ockels

ReplicaSwiss

ockels

I am looking for a specific watch (Hublot Morgan) and I saw it is available from ReplicaSwiss. But they are not listed as a Trusted Dealer.

Has someone experiences with them? Or is it a Scam site

(Sam site removed)

regards

Gerard

Luthier

Avoid, and use our Trusted Dealers List.

nunu78

Try Robert or Lay(replica make).Some will also recommend Mary.

Member X

+1 to the above!

KBH

Sorry Gerard. It's just another of the thousands of rip off sites. Notice that they conveniently don't tell you the type of movement inside their watches.

For instance over $200 for and Asian 21j Sub or what appears to be a quartz powered Daytona. I'd strongly recommend staying far away.

If the watch you are looking for is available, most any of our vetted dealers here have access to it. Why would you even consider a replica site that you don't know anything about.

greg_r

As the guys say - if it's available, one of our dealers will be able to get it. Stick to the trusted dealers - you'll be a LOT safer....

P_Diddy

It never ceases to amaze me but how many Noobs actually read and ask questions before committing to a first purchase.

True I ask alot of questions but I also research and read alot based from the answers to my questions [even if some questions appear to be 'lazy']

Some Noobs are really 'MUGS' and 'deserve' to be scammed! :lol: Do the research instead of asking 'who's got the Best Sub - Rolex has of course!!

FFS my first purchase was a WM9 and that was not until I asked about a 100 questions and read about 50 reviews over a 3 month period.

TAGster

Just for having the word "Swiss" in its business name I would stay away from them.

My suggestion: read the AllergyDoc´s thread regarding the 10 ten lies on replica watches and stick to the board trusted dealers.

onzenuub

Invite him to come over here to discuss reps. :lol:

Guanaco
It never ceases to amaze me but how many Noobs actually read and ask questions before committing to a first purchase.

True I ask alot of questions but I also research and read alot based from the answers to my questions [even if some questions appear to be 'lazy']

Some Noobs are really 'MUGS' and 'deserve' to be scammed! :lol: Do the research instead of asking 'who's got the Best Sub - Rolex has of course!!

FFS my first purchase was a WM9 and that was not until I asked about a 100 questions and read about 50 reviews over a 3 month period.

When I started I asked about many scam sites, I was such a noob back then. :lol: