Sign in to follow this  
gB.

Ulysee Nardin Executive Dual Time

gB.

TS has this exact watch, 21j version in stock (cheaper too I must add): TS exact 21j version here

TS also has this same watch advertised in 23j version in stock: TS 23j version here

TS also has several other color versions of this watch (all showing in stock):

**here

**and here...

**and here...

**and here...

**and finally, here...

Member X

But don't forget that narikaa is in the EU so will avoid any customs issues for those living in countries that have trouble importing :D

and he'll be quicker delivery!

nunu78
:D im with u mate .

gB.

True, German/Italian rep buyers should definitely go for reg to avoid the customs hassle. But to be fair and represent the actual facts of the availability of this watch, here are the other options at or below the same price point.

:D

narikaa

Hopefully the European members arnt as confused over the worth of the USD as you seem to be

$138 is WAY over what Im charging

Still I suppose all this gives Billy Goat Gruff the day off

greg_r

hmm - envisagevi: I don't know what your issue is here, but Timeshop are selling this watch at a HIGHER price than Narikaa (currency exchange checked with xe.com 2 minutes ago).

Yes, there are other versions too, but let's get a grip here. Narikaa is selling a great watch at a better price than Timesshop. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

gB.
Hopefully the European members arnt as confused over the worth of the USD as you seem to be

$138 is WAY over what Im charging

Maybe the old folks should put their glasses on.... :D

European members, to avoid any confusion, let me break this down for you. TS $138 price DOES NOT include their clearly stated $20 online discount on their homepage (you use when checking out). That gets you to $118 USD shipped using premium EMS service, which is $25 (but you may also opt for cheaper registered airmail, or combine if buying more than one watch at a time). That gets you to a true watch price of $93 USD. Using the current exchange rate of $1 USD = 0.6291 GBP (from Yahoo Finance here), gets you a watch price of 58.50 GBP, excluding shipping and online discount.

58.5 GBP is less than 68 GBP in any country of the world, even the UK... :rofl:

Again, you distort the facts reg. Indeed I must. :rofl:

Chronograph

Envi, what is your deal dude? Do you have some sort of personal beef with narikaa? This is a bit silly taking this thing into two threads now.

gB.
hmm - envisagevi: I don't know what your issue is here, but Timeshop are selling this watch at a HIGHER price than Narikaa (currency exchange checked with xe.com 2 minutes ago).

Yes, there are other versions too, but let's get a grip here. Narikaa is selling a great watch at a better price than Timesshop. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Not true greg, please see previous post that broke this down for everyone.

Just don't like the facts to be distorted. :D

greg_r

PM sent.

I don't know what your issue with Narikaa is, but frankly I'm not impressed. It's quite obvious that you are working on a grudge here. Whatever that may be about, please be assured that this stops now.

gB.

@Greg, PM replied and valid reasons stated. :D

P_Diddy

you had a bad experience now move along....... more trusted dealers than you can shake a stick at!

Give your business to another dealer instead of giving the board all this 'negative' love :lol:

Never dealt with Reg and he seems a 'stand up sort of guy'

gB.

@PD, kindly move along, nothing for you to see here. You don't know the details and are blindly making comments. Thanks! :lol:

Chronograph

I wasn't even going to say anything, but envi, your whole thing seems to be that he "misrepresented" the item.

Wouldn't you say that you are intentionally misrepresenting the price you paid in your Tag for sale thread also by saying "Price new for this is $346 shipped (after TS $20 online discount)" but failing to mention that you got it on wholesale discount and didn't pay nearly that price? (I see that the invoice that you posted that had the price you paid for it in your other thread has since been deleted also)

Just saying... :lol:

gB.
I wasn't even going to say anything, but envi, your whole thing seems to be that he "misrepresented" the item.

Wouldn't you say that you are intentionally misrepresenting the price you paid in your Tag for sale thread also by saying "Price new for this is $346 shipped (after TS $20 online discount)" but failing to mention that you got it on wholesale discount and didn't pay nearly that price? (I see that the invoice that you posted that had the price you paid for it in your other thread has since been deleted also)

Just saying... :lol:

Not even close Chrono, but nice try. ;)

The price to buy that Tag by itself from TS is in fact $346 shipped. I clearly state in the listing that this Tag was part of a multi-watch order I placed. I am listing at the price I paid with fees and shipping to recoup costs. Sure they can get that watch new from TS at the price I have listed if they buy 4 other ones as well, and maybe spend over a grand like I did on that order. Nothing misrepresented in that listing at all.

So please spare me your feeble attempts to discredit me with drivel like this. Nothing to see here for you, so please move along. :lol: