Sign in to follow this  
cvcman

Do the "real" Rolexs have the green sticker on the back

cvcman

Is this something new ?? Do the new watches have this sticker and do you leave it on ??

Oh also, is the a "QC" sticker on them too ??

speedzmaster

Yes. They do have this sticker. It eventually wears out and gets all gooey. Most people just remove it and keep it...or sell it on eBay.

cvcman

do the real ones have them ?? With the qc sticker too

cvcman

just seesm kinda cheesy I thought Rolex's had a nicer back more decrotive

NFleischer

Actually for the past few years, the gens DON'T have the green stickers

dave47

NFleischer's right! The newer genuine Rolexes lack the green sticker. I just visited my local Rolex AD and handled some watches, esp. the Submariners and Yachtmasters. I noticed no stickers on them (my gen. 2007 DJ has one) and asked about it. Was told Rolex no longer puts them on because the stickers are now "forgeries" and look just like their genuine ones. I was surprised. But, on the other hand, the quality of the reps today are just amazing and are light years from how they were 4 years ago.

ebzen02
NFleischer's right! The newer genuine Rolexes lack the green sticker. I just visited my local Rolex AD and handled some watches, esp. the Submariners and Yachtmasters. I noticed no stickers on them (my gen. 2007 DJ has one) and asked about it. Was told Rolex no longer puts them on because the stickers are now "forgeries" and look just like their genuine ones. I was surprised. But, on the other hand, the quality of the reps today are just amazing and are light years from how they were 4 years ago.

I bought my wife a Rolex DJ a couple of years ago and it did not have the sticker. So, there goes the sticker issue.. no need to worry as mentioned before, most folks take it off anyway.

onzenuub

Only Kinkys Rolexeseseses have a pink sticker.

allank
Is this something new ?? Do the new watches have this sticker and do you leave it on ??

Oh also, is the a "QC" sticker on them too ??

Rolex stop put the green stickers on the back case since Z-Serial. That is about since the end of 2007 and early 2008.