Sign in to follow this  
Chiruku

Rainer Watch Box (12) Quick Review

Chiruku

An upgrade from my first (travel) box was required, so after a bit of digging around I came across the Rainer boxes (that can be found on Fleabay).

Arrived really quickly from Germany to UK and very well packed, the wood is beautifully finished and has a fair weight to it - a lining of felt on the bottom gives it (and whatever you are putting it on) good protection and prevents any scratches. You can tell a lot of craftsmanship goes into making them, and while a bit more expensive than others you can certainly see where your money goes.

The dividers are nice and wide - as you can see from the shots I only have a couple of the smaller PAMs but there is plenty of room to accommodate for larger models.

The pillows are all stitched well, of an equal proportion and have plenty of give to allow for watches sized to even the girlyest of wrists.

From reading reviews the only thing I was slightly worried about was the connection pin, but it has a very strong latch (with a good 'clunk') and holds the box together very well. The inner hinges are also pretty substantial and feel like they could take a lot of use.

Overall, really happy with it and would strongly recommend anyone thinking of expanding their storage.

My only problem now is sticking to the strict 1 in 1 out rule that I have imposed on myself. Lets see how long that lasts.

A_zps8dc2c7ec.jpg

B_zpscfd84f3d.jpg

C_zps52bb555d.jpg

D_zps9a50097a.jpg

E_zpse8d600b1.jpg

F_zpsf5368acd.jpg

G_zps7b052a3a.jpg

Kleen™

I have the exact same 12-piece Rainer box and it's just.....great, albeit in a very understated way (which is one of the things i really like about it.)

But you might as well prepare yourself for ordering the next....:-)

Kcore

WOW, that is nice! I love the clean lines with the single push button - very nice.

Spacemanps

ive been looking to buy a nice watch box as such.. can you provide a link to where i can order from?

Chiruku

If you search for Rainer Watch Box on ebay it will come up. Or just click here :)

Spacemanps
If you search for Rainer Watch Box on ebay it will come up. Or just click here :)

Do you know of any places in the USA that sell these or is it only in the uk??

Watchlover1996

Beautiful <3

Chiruku

Do you know of any places in the USA that sell these or is it only in the uk??

Probably best to email them and just ask?

scavenger

Dude, I just ordered the exact same box from Rainer! Glad to see how well the PO fits in that beauty.

Mine's been in the air for a week now, can't wait for it to arrive. And I must say, you've got good taste! ;)

Scav.

dalboy

Rainer do make some very nice WB's .

Good quality build's , and as Ken said . Understated .

Dal.

BadPickle

Nice and full, just the way they should be!

Time to buy another methinks :lol:

Mwhitetx

Look very nice, you should be happy, but should have gotten a bigger size. :)

Chiruku

Dude, I just ordered the exact same box from Rainer! Glad to see how well the PO fits in that beauty.

Mine's been in the air for a week now, can't wait for it to arrive. And I must say, you've got good taste! ;)

Scav.

Your PO gets the most wrist time mate! Absolutely love it. You will enjoy the un-boxing I can assure you ;)

Look very nice, you should be happy, but should have gotten a bigger size. :)

Would be nice, but you might struggle to actually lift a full 18 box! :)

Edited by Chiruku

grb

No names no pack drill, but I know someone who has an 18 Rainer for sale, rhymes with axter and starts with a B, if you work it out don't tell him who told you

tubthumper

Very nice!! Can you show some close up shots of the Rollie's please!! They look great!

Chiruku

Very nice!! Can you show some close up shots of the Rollie's please!! They look great!

Theres a few more (all be it crappy iphone) shots in my old box thread here mate.

Calcidose

I really like this box.

tubthumper

Chiruku! Love that 6263 ! Do you wear that much?

Chiruku

Chiruku! Love that 6263 ! Do you wear that much?

Yeh gets a run out from time to time - its quite small on the wrist but it was one of the first reps I picked up. Came from Andrew at TT :)

<RJ>

These are very nice watchboxes. My 8 watch rainer is on its way :)

tubthumper

Ah ok thanks, I have an Alpha watch like that but I want to get a rep at some point. If ever you want to sell it.............

Chiruku

Ah ok thanks, I have an Alpha watch like that but I want to get a rep at some point. If ever you want to sell it.............�

You are now in position 2 in the queue mate ;) Will keep you posted though if I do.

tubthumper

Ha!!!! Cool!

Ps, just had my 5513 gilt dial delivered from Andrew at tt, will post pics soon as .

Cheers